It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocelot's List of Things That Annoy The Hell Outta Me-PART#3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
OK That's it!! I've had enough!!

What's with all the #ing gay threads on ATS/BTS? It seems that every #en week some a$$hole who's probably not too sure about his/her sexuality seems to want to start a thread about "is being gay right or wrong?" or "god says being gay is wrong" or some other bull$hit thread! I mean seriously people enough is enough. Leave GAY PEOPLE ALONE GODDAMNIT!!

News Flash for all you homophobic gay bashers.... Gay's are here to stay. DEAL WITH IT!!

Its like the same thread gets recycled over and over and over. Here's just some examples:

If Being Gay is alright in the eyes of God then.....
Christian fired for 'anti-gay' Bible verses
Will you go to hell if you are gay?
Gays to be Minority Group???
Gays Ya or Na
gay marriage gay priest?

I mean WTF!?!? What's with all the fascination with Homosexuality? Its not that big of a secret. I am beyond sick and tired with all this gay bashing bull#! Lemme tell you dip#s something WHO GIVES A FLYING F*CK WHAT YOU THINK!

And you dont agree with what I posted on this thread then you can F*CK OFF for all I care. Oh and Kiss my A$$

Good Night!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am with you 100 percent.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, it's either that these supposedly intelligent people have not yet heard of this wonderfull invention at the top called "SEARCH!!!"

Or, they are surpressed homosexuals who keep on starting these threads to somehow make themselves feel better. Although it doesn't appear that way, they're probably more thankful for the post from people like you saying "I have no problem with it", because deep down it probably helps them go to sleep at night.

They probably lie in bed everynight thinking "Does my penis make me a bad boy?"

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I hear ya man ! Too many useless threads about it.... either you're gay or you're not and personally I don't care !

If you want to get married and you're gay, fine, just go do it and shut up !

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Problem: God (the bible) says that gays are wrong/bad/whatever.

Solution: God is a hypocrate for creating the posibility of being gay in the first place so throw your bible out the window.

Why people feel so threatened by something that does not even involve them is beyond my understanding. 'Love thy brother' my ass! (Now that really did not sound good!) Rant RAnt RANT RANT!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm with ya Ocelot, I have no problem with gay people, but I'm getting tired of seeing them threads again & again & again...

I mean, GET OVER IT (people)!!! Don't you have anything else to talk about?!?! And while I think about it, all those threads were on ATS, why the f*ck are such threads allowed on ATS? They ain't (most of it) conspiracy related ??? (or am I a blind idiot?)

Why aren't they at least in the relationship forum on BTS, where I can just not see them.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I mean, GET OVER IT (people)!!! Don't you have anything else to talk about?!?!

Apparently not Morbid, apparently not. :shk:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have a name for people who keep bringing up "pop topics" they are called attention whores.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So maybe I shouldn't post my 'Why is every cute guy I know gay ?' thread after all ?

To be serious though, I really cant see what being gay has to do with conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Solution: God is a hypocrate for creating the posibility of being gay in the first place so throw your bible out the window.

Yay for weak arguments!!!

God gave man the possability to do anything, He gave man free will to do whatever they want. You can go his way, or you can go the highway. He doesint want people to be gay or what not, but it's their choice and he respects that.

Yeah... theres a lot of posts that annoy me too.

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by glitch314]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Im always with my Boy Ocelot, I agree 100 percent.

Homophobes use to many stupid Smoke and Mirror tactics to hide thier fundamentalist fears. Simply afraid to let go of traditions which have simply become vestiges of the past ( Christianity )

Deep

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosie
'Why is every cute guy I know gay ?'

I'm not gay.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosie
To be serious though, I really cant see what being gay has to do with conspiracies.

Exactly! It has Jack $hit to do with conspiracies. Unless somebody thinks there is a conspiracy to turn us all gay? Which Its totally the opposite I think.

top topics

join