It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to us??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Taffy Goch

Hi Taffy,

I also live in the West Wales (UK) region, and have seen a few sightings before (but not near coast). Also some phenomena that I can't explain. I am very sorry to hear what you experienced. If you would feel it supportive at all to be in touch with someone who understands in your local area, feel free to email me anytime:

[email protected]

Kind Regards,

Aelf (Jakqui)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Its really brave to come here and tell your story. Animals are very telepathic and communicate using pictures or feelings in their minds eye. It is possible these beings may have used your dog for communication porposes. Try and find a founder of a UFO group near you. I think you need to talk to someone who will take u seriously as it has been very traumatic.

I have had a very close encounter in North wales, one of the most terrifying experiances I have ever had so i can relate to how u feel.

I am a medium and I feel your dog is alive and well although I don't know where she is. Have you contacted vets in your area or RSPCA and local dog resuers in the local paper? Don't give up look for your pet.

All the best XX

<< 1  2   >>

join