It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Thoughts on Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
First off my position stands. I'm against spraying on an unawares/unconsenting public. I believe it's criminal. With that out of the way; I do think that a method of approach, using chemtrails, exists that would be more effective at lowering the albedo of the planet...ie planetary cooling, than just (nearly) blind coverage of (or saturation intensity of) the chemtrail spraying.

Even though I'm against chemtrail spraying, I do have to admit that they are getting better at it. I have noticed less excessive winds and tornadoes as of late (sprayed at higher altitude and different composition?) and my family and I haven't been nearly as sick with respiratory illnesses from the spraying. It is curious to see how a global planetary climate modification experiment unfolds... although Greensburg, Kansas and the Iowa floods and the drought in the southeast are all unwanted criminal side effects. It is interesting to watch how they package entire fronts and systems with chemtrails (and how nobody notices) and how almost entire sections of the US, fade in and out with white crap on the weather channel radar that corresponds to them spraying and not (and how everyones' respiratory illnesses correspond to the spraying intensity). It may appear to some that this spraying is causing net global cooling but best I can figure is that this is just a local effect.

The best I can figure is that chemtrails cause a polarization of temperature. They cause (a relatively small, super-heated )warm air at the layer they are sprayed and a cooler, more expansive, layer TO THE NORTH (and below) of where they are sprayed. This effect is much stronger in the winter because of the angle of light that is coming in through the relatively small chemtrail layer. This is what causes the winds- from the pressure differentials (and tornadoes from the warm air updraft...and other interesting phenomenon such as air temperature inversions, etc). The superheated chemtrail air layer mushrooms up causing the cooled northern air to rush south to fill in. So you do get a lowering of temperature on the ground after spraying chemtrails that some might mistake as a sign of a lowering of the global temperature. Best I can figure is... it's not. That warm air goes somewhere (probably causing a stretching or superheating of the upper atmosphere resulting in even more heat retention through the thicker atmosphere layer). Moreover more heat is created through the loss of heat sinking through photosynthesis than if chemtrails weren't sprayed at all...resulting in net global warming. Another argument for this is something again off of the weather channel. They do a segment of record highs/record lows. Now remember chemtrails cause a polarization of high and low temperatures (thus the erratic temperature swings that is killing everything outside)... we are still having like three times the record highs than record lows which means that net global WARMING and chemtrail spraying go hand in hand.

But if you sprayed chemtrails specifically to cause snow/snowpack and again to specifically keep as much snowpack over as large an area as possible but at the same time tried to keep as much sky open as possible over the snowpack then the net cooling effect would be much greater (another positive feedback mechanism...this time in reverse) than the use of chemtrails alone. Anyone who has experienced snow blindness can attest to why. Russia is complaining that their climate has changed from snow, and sunny blue skies, in the winter to muddy, cloudy and wet- this is an unwanted side effect from our chemtrail spraying that needs to be reversed. Although it sucks, if global cooling is desired with better efficacy of chemtrail juice application, snow pack in winter (...and blue skies over it...you spray where needed to get the snowpack and then move elsewhere) is where it's at. Now who gets the chemtrail wind supplied windmill/turbine farm?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have been reading about chemtrails for quite a few years. Lately I've been paying a little closer attention to the weather stats on the day I see the trails. I've noticed that when a Low pressure system is heading towards the Tampa Bay area, the chemtrails are worse than ever.

That leads me to wonder if the chemtrails are SOMETIMES a natural phenomenon caused by air pressure. I have seen a definite pattern with the emergence of trails, and the coming of low pressure.

Now I'm not saying I don't think the gov is spraying us, I'm just wondering if there are natural reasons as well to the cancertrails, I mean chemtrails.

-CMMS

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Contrails have always been observed, for as long as we've been able too fly high enough with heat emitting jet engines.

It's a bit like when we breathe in cold weather. At a high attitude, the same concept applies, at around 5 miles up, you can expect at the least a -38C tempature, the jet engine will generate condensation, and the tiny water droplets quickly freeze up, this is what makes the contrail in a nutshell.

When ice crystals fall, and the wind blows them about, you can see the ice crystals spreading out and becoming less dense.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by fill0000]

join