It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original Self, One Man's Incredible ET Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
For a while now i have been contemplating on how i can post this material without it being to overwhelming for people. But i figure i will just post it anyway and just go with the flow.

Last year a came across a person on youtube called Will Maney, and i was fascinated by his amazing account of experiences with Extraterrestrial beings, expanded and multidimensional consciousness, and many other experiences. The amount of detail and description that he gives the viewer is enough to for a second put you in his place to experience the amazing occurrences that have happened to him. And yet when you think about it, its amazing what we will be opening up to, these multidimensional aspects of ourselves were talked about allot, but i don't think anyone has ever gone into detail on how you would perceive and interact with them as much as Will Maney has.

I will post some of the videos that i find to be the most important, and i hope you all check his you tube channel and watch them all, it is really something that should be viewed and shared to all!

Will Maney youtube channel www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

his Website: willmaney.com...
willmaney.com...

t's so easy to forget that you can count on it. In fact, what if the primary operating principle of this dimension of experience is to forget?

But what if we are now awakening the pre-existing memory from before we agreed to forget?

During this process, we begin to leave behind the seeming importance of the daily grind. Is that going to be a problem?
Name: Will Maney
One September day in 1968 at age 15 Will was electrocuted while climbing a tree. That "accident" resulted in the loss of his left arm, and his near death experience launched him on a lifelong psychological, psychic, and spiritual journey of finding his way back home.

Bridging the gap between these two worlds has been both a challenge and an incredible gift.

Will ultimately realized that all individuals are carrying such a gift, and this gift can provide creative solutions for any scenario that one might manifest.

The proof, so to speak, can be found in our feelings: the memory of our Original Self.

hope you guys like it! Watch it all!

Wills Abduction Expereince

www.youtube.com...

My god, i honestly wish that i could have the experience of being in that beam of light! And being aware of your body, from the cells all the way down to the molecular and atomic level...just think about that, think about how it must feel to have that kind of awareness.

Does anyone think that these 8 foot tall blue beings that he describes and the glow being the eye are simular to the Andromeda beings that Alex Collier described. Being human but a more evolved human...what we are supposed to be.

The Portal

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-12-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
ATS - I was surprised when this link was forwarded to me. There was one moment when three of us were sitting together and the borrowed video recorder went on and I spoke up. Since then I've begun a 're-contextualization' of sorts aided by finally opening and reading my file from the research notes I received from my time at PEER working with the late Dr John Mack.
Although the 'et' stuff is catchy to a wider population, my real quest is to place the gathered pieces together in an effort to construct the picture I came here to complete. If it's not universal in its implication I can't imagine its true value so I seek the common denominator of human consciousness striving for that greater connection but without the religious creation myth dogma.
One thing is certain - the way it can be, what we are capable of even in our limited human state - is so much more than we seem to settle for, as if we have forgotten that IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!
It is far too easy to get distracted by the details rather than continue the deep dive to the place of our original human emergence, which for me is most certainly not viral or bacterial. Even though a trip to the car manufacturing plant may be fun and even inspiring, I care about the driver that then enlivens the vehicle. Imagine what can truly be if only we would remember...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Interesting storyteller.

On this site:

www.monkeysee.com...

he seems to have forgotten (which is odd for someone promoting awakening of the self) his ET experiences.

Will Maney, founder of The Ansible Group, has a background in Self Concept Theories and their role in the art of conscious-manifestation. A coach in the intuitive arts for over 20 years he offers insights into the development and implementation of intuitive strategies focusing on how to recognize and achieve what it is one truly wants. By eliminating faulty thinking based upon erroneous core beliefs, one produces a more authentic Self-Expression, with all aspects of human life benefiting from this process.

No ET there, or in the rest of the article. His memory has also become selective on his own site:

My role is to assist you in remembering – who you are and what you are and perhaps what the story is you came to participate in and tell.

And money has reared its ugly head too:

12 month coaching contract in the development and implementation of Intuitive Strategies $5000 / year...75 minute consultations, digitally recorded on CD $150 / session...workshops, interviews, and public speaking negotiable

willmaney.com...

Yup, I agree everyone's got to make a living, but at the expense of turning your back on an apparently life changing experience? Is he embarassed by his earlier proclamations?

It makes me wonder how many people actualy click on his bio, and then are surprised to find accounts of his abduction experience.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish - I just finished responding to your comments but my 1,337 words exceeded the allotted characters.
I thank you for your thoughts and assure you I addressed each one but due to my style of expression cannot post them here.
Any suggestions as to how I might post my response?
Will

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I do hope you find my response 'out there' as I feel it is only fair that I be able to respond.

Will

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Beamish

I do hope you find my response 'out there' as I feel it is only fair that I be able to respond.

Will

Will Maney? ahahah it would have been nice if you said "will" underneath the first post, i thought it was you.

I have to say your expereince has really been an inspiration. It really correlates to some of the things i have been searching and contemplating about. Who we are, where we came from, and where we are going...

Have you ever stumbled on a book called the Urantia book?

[edit on 11-1-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I find every contactee account “out there”, as their experiences are something that I cannot relate to reasonably. I mean that in the sense that I have nothing to compare such extremes of reality to.

This does not mean that I do not believe that we have had contact.

I have stated many, many times on these boards that I am of the strong opinion we, as a species, have exchanged understanding with extraterrestrial beings. But I am a skeptic first, as this attribute, I believe, is imperative when dealing with such a volatile and diverse subject. You will agree that it is also open to fraudsters and the deluded, as is any belief system?

I sincerely hope that you are the Will Maney, by the way…

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish - I am Will Maney and I am not too savvy with how to post to a site like this. My first response to your comments was too long and therefore not accepted, so I chose to post it on my own site - hence the reference to 'out-there' was note for you to find, in its entirety, my response on my site so you might better understand my timing of various postings that accompanied your questions about (perhaps) my integrity.
My hope was only to state correctly a time line and explain why I am not compelled to state always, everywhere, that I am am, indeed, an experiencer.
What I care about is, I believe, more original than the requested steps I have chosen to pass through on my way to recalling/remembering/reactivating my Original Being. My work with Dr John served a very significant purpose and has led me to what I believe are my next steps.
I am currently wrapping-up a very significant series of lesson plans and at times feel a full spectrum of emotion that can all-too-easily distract me like sirens in the fog on hull-eating reefs.
My experiences with 'Big Blue' have stepped back, yet remain. As I recently began to read over my transcripts from my work at PEER I was amazed at the detail and shaken with the message.
And so now I know that I 'have' a human and am not (just / only) that human. What I am in Truth is more, and so it must be for all, including you.
I have no proof for others and can only pass along that the quest for proof was, for me, a delay. I applaud you and all others in your quest, but for me the epistemological journey was keeping me from my next step.
I wish I could be clearer, but as of now, I am so in it that this is the best I can do...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Beamish, the link to his post is rather long, but it is a great read. I think Will explains himself very well...

willmaney.com...

oh and if you go to the side link, there he has the videos called monkeysee-

www.monkeysee.com...

I take great pride in doing my work and the exchange is incredible for me since I am always left in the presence of my ‘Inner-Other’ who has been with me from the very beginning. While it is true that my Inner-Other cannot pay rent or buy gas or food, my clients are only too glad to help keep me alive! By the way, the site you pasted is out of date as I now request substantially more for my time, as my worth has increased. Still not enough to have health coverage or drive anything but a 13-year-old car that always needs something fixed, but perhaps someday…

What I have seen and experienced has touched me to my soul and allowed my human to access those memories. I struggle with keeping that touch in memory while trying to stay viable in this world. I am not so good at the ‘being human’ part and many people have their own opinions about how and what it is that I am doing wrong. I know no other way, and am comforted only by the knowledge that as I awake I am in the presence of a love so incredible that it’s okay. My life may not be as I wish it to be, but it is the way it needs to be for me to remember. And I Will Remember…

Hope this settles your questions about my selective memory, but in truth you are correct. Memory is about as accurate as is perception, and mine is most certainly up for review. Perhaps we’ll meet on the other side of perception, or maybe we already have and your comments were always meant to be found by me yesterday so I could write this today. Honestly, sometimes ‘remembering’ can be a bitch!

Best to you,
As Always,
IAm

I really like your response at the end, the fact that you mention the inner other really resonates with me, as i to am on a journey to contact this inner being. It have no doubt that you have already reached a level of communication with that being or presence that has helped you in your life, even when you least expect it.

also i think in time, all these memories will return to you, the world is changing and a new paradigm is being created that will create a consciousness that is able to handle these experiences/memories. Sooner than later!

[edit on 12-1-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ok, first off your you must be superman with superhearing AND xray vision, if you can tell if a boat is pulling a net, or a tanker has a full load or not, from below deck without even seeing it.

You say there was a sound, humming vibration that I wont try to replicate now. Then you proceed to make the humming/vibration sound.... LOL!

You say "thick fog". How can you determine the size of the object in thick fog? Come on now.

Let me get this straight. You awoke to a resonation/humming sound, got up & went to the companion way, looked out of the companion way up over your friends shoulder. Hangon, what the hell is your friend doing? Did he not think to wake you up, as im sure he spotted this long before you did??

You dont think it's necessary to describe what happens to you on the table once your in the city of lights??? LOL!!

Yawn material. Your a storyteller if ever I've seen one. Pretty average one at that.

C-BuZz

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Manny, i just have to say that no matter where you go in this world there will always be skeptics. I think its healthy skeptical but at times can also really be detrimental and blind you from accessing real truth.

So in the above posts case, just take it as what it is, no one is asking you to believe just give it a thought. Still C-BuZz, that was horrible, you didnt make sense at all in trying to disprove Manny. "you must be superman with super hearing" lol what, have you ever even seen fog?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Manny, i just have to say that no matter where you go in this world there will always be skeptics. I think its healthy skeptical but at times can also really be detrimental and blind you from accessing real truth.

So in the above posts case, just take it as what it is, no one is asking you to believe just give it a thought. Still C-BuZz, that was horrible, you didnt make sense at all in trying to disprove Manny. "you must be superman with super hearing" lol what, have you ever even seen fog?

I also must add. Manny, there will always be people that follow blindly & believe even the most outrageous crap
So it looks like your in for a good year.

Nah i've never seen fog.. What do you reckon?

C-BuZz

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Let me start with an apology; if my comments came across as overtly skeptical, then I am sorry. They were purely my (vocalised) initial thoughts. This is a conspiracy site, and is intended for discussion on various subjects, most unproven. With your account I was simply working on impulse. We see a lot of hoaxers, and the urge to criticise is strong, so, once again, forgive me.

I read the post on your site with great interest. Your response to my observation that you had "forgotten" your experiences brings up a valid argument, and a balanced one. In retrospect, it makes perfect sense that any given life situation would not have to include events that have happened in the past. My point, I suppose, was that you say you had such amazing experiences, that it surprised me not to see them mentioned.

Your take on how you wished to control how your experience manifested in the public realm is again interesting. ATS sees a plethora of contactees, "messengers" and "reincarnated" aliens, all desperate to be heard above one another. Of course, 99% are fakes, so we bear the brunt and tear them down. It amazes me how easily such important communications are borne by such incapable messengers. Or rather it doesn't. The strength of conviction is invariably directly proportionate to the education, concentration and determination of the poster. So your approach is refreshing. How did your time at PEER help, and do you think being in an environment that dealt solely with such uncommon occurrences may have coloured your understanding of what happened to you? You say you were in a fragile state, so could you not have been susceptible to outside, perhaps unconsciously biased practices?

My need to know how you earn a living is, to be honest, irrelevant to the discussion. Everyone does need to earn. With hindsight, and heeding your explanation, it is clear that business can quite easily be separated from your encounters, as you have ably illustrated.
But as you said on your site:

I know several friends and clients that have had traumatic experiences (abuse, rape, death) and none of them include them in their current job or life description for they are far too personal. Only when it is safe and appropriate do they offer up their personal experiences.

willmaney.com...

what is your take on those who do play on their abduction/contact for financial gain? I understand that you cannot name names, as this is a sensitive and potentially lucrative area, but your viewpoint would be appreciated.

I proposed that your potential clients may find that your previous, unusual history somewhat disconcerting. Is this not a reasonable observation, given that anything connected to the ETH/UFO phenomena carries with it, unfairly in my opinion, a certain nondetachable stigma of ridicule? Hasn't the heavily criticised contactee eras of the Fifties and Sixties managed to infect modern experiences? The whole issue is now clouded by CGI fakers and a never ending stream of manipulative imagery in the media; so how does the truth become separated from fiction and this stigma be lifted, therefore facilitating an acceptable face for ufology and all associated fields?
With this in mind, no, I would not ask a mechanic about his psycho-spiritual experiences. I would expect him to do a darn good job though, with all that insight!

What I have seen and experienced has touched me to my soul and allowed my human to access those memories. I struggle with keeping that touch in memory while trying to stay viable in this world. I am not so good at the ‘being human’ part and many people have their own opinions about how and what it is that I am doing wrong. I know no other way, and am comforted only by the knowledge that as I awake I am in the presence of a love so incredible that it’s okay. My life may not be as I wish it to be, but it is the way it needs to be for me to remember.

Don't we all make mistakes? Isn't that part of being human? To learn as we go along, remembering what holds us back and trying to not do it again, and allowing for the possibility that we simply don't know everything even though arrogance sometimes insists we do?

You may not think you are doing a good job at being human (you are), but as a professed contactee you do better than most. I believe you should speak to another member of ATS, citizenc. You may find you share a lot of common ground.

top topics

join