It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn Out The Lights... ATS MIX is OVER........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
...... Until January 2009!

Johnny and I are busily working in our laboratory on the new ATS MIX. So we are taking off a few weeks to enjoy the Holidays with our own families.

If you haven't had a chance to give us your opinions yet of what you would like to see on the NEW ATS MIX in 2009:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are also working on BTS MIX and ABOVE POLITICS.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday season with loved ones and friends.

Dave & Johnny

[edit on 12/31/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
hey guys, it happens to us all.... I love ATS to bits and have followed the site daily for many years.. I never check the site at work as i work quite high up for Murdoch / news corp..

ive recently built a new house, and between not knowing my toe from my thumb and sorting the new place out ive been online about twice in the last month... Now ive got he net moved over to the new house im getting back to normality.

ive finally got the house the way i want it and ill be back contributing to the site along with getting any news info that isnt available to the general public ( i see the behind the scenes streams before they air)...

We all know you do fine fine work for ATS so take as long as you need..

Ive now dropped some info on myself that i should never had dropped on ATS, but hey, im scottish, ive had many pints tonight, and if i can get news info out there then so be it! lol..

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Whew! I saw that thread title on the Most Recent page and almost swallowed my chaw of Beechnut. Sure take some time off, heck, three or four hours if you need 'em.

We'll be right here when you get back.

*Note to self: Get decafe for this guy so he stops with the scary headers.*

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Its Christmas time, we all need some down time, friends and family are our priorities, im sure there will be plenty to talk about in 2009, have a good adventure and see you on the flipside!

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ach! You BAD-BAD man!! It was because we didn't respond to your Christmas card in mass array, wasn't it.......hmpf...wait, your still here...whewhew.

DoOoOon't do that!
The adreneline dump is hard on an old body.
Quick. Everybody go sign the Christmas card. NOW!! Or...I fear, we may lose JohnnyA and DaveR forever......
A Holiday Message to You

Nice trick, buddy!

Youch, grabs heart.
truly evil.
-HugmyRek-intermittant ATSMIX junkie of indeterminate severity.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Never fear, the Above Politics Show will remain on air while Dave and Johnny take a well deserved break and there is the BTS MIX show as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My stomach hit the floor when I read the title of ths thread! You horses behind! Lol...you pulled a fast one Senior Rabbit. Happy Holiday to you and yours. Man, you horn swaggled me for a second there...

Thanks Martian for giving us the heads up on your show! I love all the shows here on the site and appreciate the work and personal time that everyone puts into it! Thanks to all

-San Antonio

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
WELL!
You certainly know how to get a girls ATTENTION.
Scaring people like that is a

It might get you this:

See you in the New Year guys!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Have a great holiday guys, thaks for all the great Interviews throughout 08. look forward to more in the new year, cheers.

p.s. Man that thread title has me looking for a replacement for my soiled undergarments.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Whew! I saw that thread title on the Most Recent page and almost swallowed my chaw of Beechnut. Sure take some time off, heck, three or four hours if you need 'em.

We'll be right here when you get back.

*Note to self: Get decafe for this guy so he stops with the scary headers.*

your right NG...the rabbit should be whipped with a wet noodle for this OUTRAGOUS header, send him to a corner of the room and have him drink beer for two hours, WITH NO MICROPHONE IN FRONT OF HIM!!!...that'll show him.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have to say that even the header got me too.

I wish you Dave & Johnny a great time with your family and make the best of it.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hey Dave...

When you talk with the Boss, tell him he can trash the application for your job I sent him...

Sheesh..
I thought... Never mind..

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is the thing with you two.. you know how to write attention grabbing thread titles

I think you deserve the break. It's well earned too.
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and I look forward to seeing the new and wonderous things you have up your sleeves in the new year.

Have a real good one. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ha, got me too and i just got here.

the same thing happened to me on Armaggedon online, i joined and a few days later they went under.

merry christmas!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
And there was much rejoicing!!..... oh wait.... you guys are just joking and only taking a vacation??.... never mind.... someone cancel the strippers and the caterer.

Enjoy the time off guys

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I thought is was another sign of the Apocalypse!

And now for your viewing pleasure while we wait for an new show...

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
late comer for most missleading thread title of the year goes to.....

Have a good one,may your days be merry,and indeed bright

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Johnny and I have decided on a Music Career instead....

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
oh you cheeky bugga's,
I rushed in here thinking something was wrong and you were having a rant... misleading title, naughty!!!

have a great holiday break!

see you, er, hear you in 09

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Now thats just mean.. hehehe

I come back to ATS, and see that at the top of the page just now..
Don't judge a thread by its title!! ATS rules of the road #345

Have a great holiday guys!! Be safe and enjoy the time off!
We will be back here waiting for both of you when you get back!!

Zy5

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join