It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the dead were judged....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And i saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the deadwere judged out of those things wich were written in the books, according to their works.
Revalations 20:12.
Here's the part that I dont understand. It says that the dead will be judged. How can the dead be judged if they are already dead? I mean if a dead man was judged after he died, and then he went to heaven, how can this man be judged again?He was already judged and sent to heaven how can he be judged again? So wouldn't he be just sent back to heaven? Help me out.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
AD5673,

To start with, what is the true essence of being dead? Also, who says that one goes to a place called "heaven" when one dies?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Read the Bible and find out.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thats a good question, and a thought out one that might not be apparent at first. I am not sure of the answer. I will though read through it thoroughly and come up with my own opinion. Maybe they refer to a rejudgement or maybe they are referring to "dead" meaning those who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their saviour. In other words, not in a literal sense, but figurative.

Ill look into it though and get a better opinion.

By the way, you seem very interested in the book or Revelations....... any reason?

[Edited on 4/12/2004 by Seapeople]

new topics

top topics

join