It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

caylee Anthony positively ID'd.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
They have finally found the little one. Now the trial and and it's sure to be very interesting! Good to have closure but extremely sad that Caylee is gone.

source

They held the press conference to announce the findings today at 2pm.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Not a surprise but still a horrific tragedy. My heart goes out to those that knew and loved Caylee and I feel nothing but contempt and disgust for the Mother. I can't think of a punishment severe enough for that selfish woman that looks to be human but can't possibly be as she doesn't have a heart.

Jemison

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The mother should be burned at the stake alive if she killed her daughter. How could anyone kill a kid let a lone another person. I hope she never gets out of prison and the prisoners take care of her.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That poor poor little girl. I can't imagine anything more horrific then to be murdered by your own mother - someone who you innocently trust. The only consolation - she's in a place where the mother can't harm her anymore.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I called my wife after reading the story of the positive ID - wanted to hear my own daughters voice. I imagine there were many across the nation who did the same. It's heartbreaking. The little girl was so innocent, so beautiful.

Florida has a death penalty and I hope the prosecutors seek it to the fullest against the mother. The woman is a monster, a freaking waste of resources if there ever was one.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

I am deeply saddened by the story and news of Caylee Anthony. It is the begining of closure for her family, her poor grandparents are only guilty of loving her and their daughter, I am glad that they can now begin to grieve for Caylee, but they have much more to deal with, they must face that their own child is not only a murderer, but the killer of their beloved Caylee.

I still speculate that there is another person involved, one day Casey might come clean and tell who it is, but at least she will have the rest of her life to wallow in the mess she made, and how her choices have taken all those who loved her away from her.

Rest in Peace Caylee, you are in the thoughts of many!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Nancy Grace is happy regardless. "Tot mom" this "Tot mom" that. Seriously, I check her show just to see how she uses "Tot mom" in a sentence.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Should give her the death penalty but Florida will give her life. Least they could do is to plaster all 4 walls with her daughter's picture and play Hush Little Baby 24/7.

new topics

top topics

join