It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of UFO's spotted in England and reported on Sky News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Today Sky News reported on a family who witnessed and filmed dozens of UFO's flying over west midlands UK, strong case as clearly not stars or commercial airliners/crafts.

Is it me or are we being visited a lot more frequently with so many sightings recorded and publicised over the last few years...?

See video link

link

[edit on 19-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sorry but all I see is stars really.

One can actually see the Archer constellation.

My 2c

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
you think they are stars???? or you for real? you can see the horizon of land within the darkness and i am sorry but that aint stars!! not a chance you can see stars in that formation that low to the horizon and that clear and all appearing to be in a line of some descript and clustered the way they are not a chance in hell we have that kind of star visability filmed from a residential home in the west midlands. If you come back with photo's of the said star formation you think it is then map it over the "filmed" ufo formation then fair play ill believe ya! but sky news would surely have debunked that possibility before airing on tv! i am not mocking you but if you have an explanation for it then please show me facts to verify and i will happily believe you over what my eyes are seeing in this video. Did you say the same about the phoenix lights too?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I wonder when this was;

There have been a alot of sighting in UK over december.

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk...

www.eadt.co.uk... 3A26%3A440

The explanations:

www.peeblesshirenews.com...

news.scotsman.com...

These ones however sounds interesting.

www.ufo-blog.com...

www.buryfreepress.co.uk...

Found this link that keeps you updated on sightings:

ufology.org.uk...

[edit on 19-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
seriously? looking at the tight cluster of lights towards the bottom of the horizon I can't say I believe those are stars.....the rest of the sky is completely black...

that being said, I'm not convinced they are crafts, either. look at the way the lights coalesce or shimmer....they also seem to be moving independantly of one another, although the distance from the camera is a fair bit so that might be optical in nature.

I would be curious to know if there are any military bases or weapons ranges within 50 miles or so....

we need more information....eyewitness accounts, film footage from different angles....impossible to tell from this clip.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join