It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She was the love of my McGrikle... (YYSLSC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sure, we all had to know that when I saw her on the glickle among the wilzoo, I knew she was the one. There was never a doubt in my mind that she had the prettiest melonoffs I'd have ever seen! I have cruised many solar systems to find someone who I could have in my life. But it's not all that easy; if it were I wouldn't have to travel to solar systems would I?

You see, my family was pretty well known all around town as the mean family. Not a family to be triffled with. This made it hard enough to find a date, but add with that the fact that I was the opposite of my while lineiage, it made for a mess.

Now, I have always loved the fairer sex. Many a times I'd waste copious time and money at the night clubs watching them shake their kellups and follops. I mean, when you see a yellow skinned follop bouncing in your face and it looks like one you say on a interstellar com somewhere, you just gotta love it! But this woman... She was not ordinary. I know you hear that a lot, but I know this was one in a million because there are only three hundred eighty-six Snarfles in our galaxy.

Most of the Snarles are timid and quiet, few leave their abode, never mind thier planet. Why the gleam in my eye chose to not only leave her home, but solar system is beyond me. Kilix Albodaium; her name alone as appealing as those green stripes around her galvel.

For hours I would recite her name, accentuating it differantly, putting my last name after her first, all the childish things that kids do before they grow up and get a oscarnik. I was like a teen in love, floating on a high cloud above the city. She was my serinity, my every want, my complete desire.

But how could I impress this amazing creature? I am but a simple Melf, my family's claim to fame is the dismemberment of any species that gets in their way. Was this MY fault? Is it my fault that my ancestors rode clumbols and sacked towns across the planet? Or that we monopolized the refinement and distribution of gumdol? My family has always been territorial and overbearing. But since I saw that sweet Snarle, my thoughs and desires of wanting money, power, ritches and fame were swept away, now a more primal need arose. The need to settle down, get out of the fast life that has corrupted and injured many of my family members.

Kilix cast a new light on the life that I once know and might have even took for granted. I liked the bad boy image, proof in my heritage and might, but I never was able to find that quite place inside myself. That place inside a soul that when no one else is abround, it still makes you smile. I was missing that one piece of my life.

Kilix's alien glow to my usual dull life allowed me to see what wass important. To know what it was really like to be happy and satisfied. I feared stepping out from my family. I liked the safety that the notoriety allowed me. I felt like a newborn jumfle, alone, and powerless. Anyhting could injure me. Well, that is, until I saw the gleam in her tyles... I could feel my ghilik straighten and fear left me.

The odd think about the right woman in your life, the right one will make you and the wrong one will break you. But you never know exactly wich one you are with until its far too late. I had my experiances with the worng women. Hoping against hope that somehow I could pull it off. But most were either after my family's money, power, or protection.

Kilix wasn't like that. I remember the day I told her who I was and why I was so secretive about my family and past. Her purple and full valoms just streched slightly and she moved in for a stiff kiss; "I love you anyways." Her sing-song voice assured me. But how? How could she truely love me? I had done nothing great. I was not the power of my family, on the contrary, I wanted to move away from it all! She opened the part of me that didn't want to be apart of it anymore.

I wish I could say it was horrible, but it was the best thing she could have done. That life was just not for me. I thought it was and I wanted it to be... But it simply was not me.

So here I sit, staring at the gold ring, waiting for the delf to take me to her place. I can see the five suns rise in her smile and the deepest humrys in her eyes. If this is truely what love feels like, I have never felt it before. All I wanted to do was go to her place and curl tight in her wryts. I know, I know... Not very macho for a bad mamma jamma... But again, it was her that cured me of that. I can't wait to put this ring on her telnel, profess my love to her and set sail on the rest of our lives together. I had saved as much dulkats as I could so that when she accepted my proposition, we could move to a galaxy far far away. I so disliked the present planet. All the polotics, everything. I wanted to move to a Snerf farm ot at the edge of the galaxy. I am know nothing about Snerf herding, but how hard could it be? Feed, raise, shave their yeldow once a year and when they get old, sell them to a glue factory.

I no longer fear tomarrow or my life. I see clearly our future together. I can almost see her and I, two or three babies, twenty someodd Snerfs, a couple hundred acres.

Well, it's time to gather my strenth. Here comes the delf. It's arrival the shunning of the old life and the beginning of my new. I can't wait to get down on my undle and propose my love.

Hello to my new life!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This story is trademarked to JKd Up and his original, birthnamed alias. Any and all use without permission is unlawful and uncalled for.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

On the bottom right-hand corner of every post, you will find a link. Clicking it will bring up this:

You are free:

to copy, distribute, display, and perform the material
Under the following conditions:

Attribution. You must attribute authorship of the work to "Jkd Up; a member of AboveTopSecret.com", and include the title of the message thread, She was the love of my McGrikle... (YYSLSC); and this full link URL to the post: www.abovetopsecret.com... (Unless otherwise noted, photography and other artwork linked within member posts are subject to the usage rights of the individual owners of the linked artwork.)
Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. This includes display on any website that contains advertising, accepts member donations, or any other form of monetary compensation. Display must be open to the general web browsing public with no access restrictions.
No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.

For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from The Above Network, LLC.
Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.

This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).

[edit on 18/12/08 by masqua]

join