It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis, Blackwater among Clinton foundation donors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I read this story this morning. I figured it would have been posted here by now (didn't find anything after a quick search).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By BETH FOUHY and SHARON THEIMER, Associated Press Writers Beth Fouhy And Sharon Theimer, Associated Press Writers – 2 hrs 39 mins ago

WASHINGTON – Former President Bill Clinton laid out a list of big-ticket donors to his foundation Thursday that is heavy with foreign governments and business interests sure to have a stake in the policies that Hillary Rodham Clinton carries out as secretary of state.

Saudi Arabia and other foreign governments gave at least $46 million, while corporate donors included the Blackwater security firm that protects U.S. diplomats in Iraq.

Link to the article:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I read that list earlier and my jaw about dropped. I now know why he was so hush hush for all of these years. I especially like how they used a range of dollar figures to classify donors.

It is definitely a who's who list of the world. This is going to be tough for Hillary to dodge.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

No real suprise here.Everybody in the world knows we have the best elected officals money can buy.
The people of this country never cease to amaze me.Our CHANGE in government equates to taking off a dirty tee shirt,turning it inside out and calling it a clean shirt.

join