It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chippped drivers license heads for Michigan this june.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes, Yesterdays news paper talks about driver license being chipped by june for Michiganders.

They claim it will make it easier to travel into Canada. So people already here are buying into it. Some people are excited so they can do shopping in Canada.

I can't believe people are welcoming this.

I know north Carolina already has such a thing.

So if you renew your drivers license after june you will be chipped.

I have heard this is the beginning they start off putting it in drivers license but the end result they want is to have the chip embedded into your arm.

currently the chip will have your personal information about you. They will slowly add your bank info and then health info and auto info.

they will make a excuse that it would help if your in a accident and they need that information quickly ...so that is a solution in case your unconscious.

This is what I have heard.

I would like what any of you are hearing. Is there other states starting such a program to chip your license?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
So I guess it's only Michigan that is going to get these chipped driver license this june?

What do you guys think of these chips??? I am really against it but I am open minded. I just don't think these chips are for the good.

The I have heard by 2012 some geeks well phd's in computer science they say that all phones will be using the internet instead of having it's own lines. This will make it easier for people to record your convos.

I know north Carolina has a chipped drivers license already. It happened in aug.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
chipped drivers license+ microwave = burnedout chip.

i would not worry about chipped drivers licenses.

in calif we have had a magnetic strip on drivers licenses for years and i always blank the strip on any new license i get with a high power magnetic field as soon as i get it in the mail.
you never know what data they have recorded on the strip.
criminal record, driving record, etc

new topics

join