It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policeman Saw 600-Foot-Diameter Aerial Craft Over Stephenville Court House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

so after reading all your babbling on i am confused...do you think it was a military craft or not ?

oh and thanks for the under the radar digg at me.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Obviously a lie
First sign of lying. packing it out with too much information and detail
What kind of person sees a ufo and starts saying things like 35 to 40 degress east, and the left wingtip.
If you seriously saw a 600ft ufo, you'd be amazed and would probably forget those details just taking in the awesomeness of it.
Wingtip lol... get real.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
They been here before us and soon they will reveal themselves because we are destroying the planet and time is running out. Also the secret elite government knows whats going on but these rich liars will never tell you the truth about the recoverd crafts they have or technology they know about that can save the planet. Its all about them,money, and power.
We are like lab rats to these people just look at the poison we are being fed. Time is coming get ready!!! BELIEVE ME

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Nonsense, tests have been done to show that people react differently when provided with new information, particularly visual.

Some will remember minute details about size, orientation and scale for example. Others will see less detail and have a more vague recollection of a given object that they have seen for the first time.

It is very much down to the person's ability to accurately assess and retain data. To say that he is lying because there is too much detail is crap.

He may be lying, but not because he used the word "wingtip" or "45 degree angle".

[edit on 19/12/2008 by 0010110011101]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I live in the DFW Metro area and back in the late 80's and 90' I had a Lake lot off Granbury lake just North of Stephenville on 377.I know the area well.It is the West Hill country before yo get into the flatlands of West Texas and head to New Mexico.Waco and Crawford Ranch to the South east,At Comanche Peak there is a Nuclear power plant.It's Ironic that the highest point in the whole area is blocked off now because of nuclear Security fences. As early as the 1950's the Peak was a Major Pic-nic spot for Texas Families.
Personally I and others have seen UFO's in the area.We used to go out during various times of the year especially August and october and chase metors with the top down in our jeep trying to get a recording of the fizzle in the night air, kinda of like a roman candle going out.whatever we saw small fast moving objects near tree lines that moved very quickly and had a white light.Then it took off to the south in strange way.Me and my friends were concentrating on watching .It suddendenly acted like a deer that realizes it is being watched.It froze and pulsated, then shot off at high speed to the south.
I have no doubt whatsoever that the military have cloaking technology.
I would provide links but I am joining a You Tube Boycott this Weekend in honor of the Poster Nuff Respect.
Something is going on down there. Too many military bases in this area.Not including the joint reserve base at Carswell which contains most of the Air force intelligence Personell.
Great Post and discussion.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Bruiex]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

the police officers in question went through an intensive 4 month training course where there is a heavy emphasis on training your attention to the smallest of details when they find themselves in situations of duress or where investigation is needed. I don't find this gentlemans attention to detail in this matter in any way out of bounds.

If young men who enter the military are taught to kill other human beings within the same time frame, why can't someone be taught to pay attention to details? Granted, some people do freeze in their first moment of battle, and so it is quite possible that given the situation....the officer could have forgotten every instinct he was taught during his training.

Which leads us to....is it possible...yes. Is it probable....based on the similiar eyewitness testimony of other witnessess in the area who don't know, nor who have ever had contact with the officers.....no, it is not probable.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
this craft has been sighted up and down the front range here in CO from Denver to northern NM.

When has it been sighted? Because I live on the front range here in CO and seem to have missed it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by kronos11
this craft has been sighted up and down the front range here in CO from Denver to northern NM.

When has it been sighted? Because I live on the front range here in CO and seem to have missed it.

It's been reported here

www.nuforc.org...

but they're probably just a bunch of liers!!

[edit on 19-12-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
you know, the more i think about this story...gary mckinnon's account comes to mind. i'm just throwing this out there as something to chew on, but MAYBE this craft is something from our military...and is crewed by some of those "non-terrestrial officers" involved in "fleet-to-fleet transfers" that gary spoke of.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Now that's a very interesting idea...I never thought about that engle before, but that is quite possible. The only thing that strikes me as very odd about anything military oriented, would be why they would fly this craft over a populated area and hover it there over a courthouse..

If they wanted to test a new cloaking concept, they wouldn't need the general population to do it...and I don't want to hear anything about they "forgot" to turn it on...they wouldn't "forget".

It still an interesting idea, though.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
First off to the MODS sorry to make you work so hard, i knew it wouldnt be the proper thread layout but i apologize for not being able to construct the thread the way you did. appreciatively -thumbs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply to WHAAA-- your welcome
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply to BLAINE91555-- a healthy suspicion for LMH is understandable. I commend her for sticking to the search for truth for over 25 plus years though.
reply to DCPATRIOT--keen observation, some witness in the recent OHIO case said the transfixing feeling vanishes as soon as the craft leaves out of sight. interesting.
reply to WARZA- BEAUTIFUL reference to close encounters. It was the graveyard shift around 4am so im sure people were snug as a bug. wouldnt you agree?
reply to EASYNOW- seems to me that we actually find testemony as a more logical approach to find answers. if in fact it is a human behind the wheel i will concider that human ET for simply associating themselves with a craft so DANG BIG.
reply to NSAEYES-- couldnt have said it better myself, i look forward to your future threads as well.
reply to DARRYLGALASSO-- your question is important but will most likely be addressed after disclosure. The lights that are red/white strobing could have helped with a safe atmospheric departure from the crafts HOME planet. just my imaginative response. hope it helped.
replay to TOASTY-- earthfiles.com rocks. thank you for stating your perspective.
reply to UFO REALITY-- my thoughts exactly, why the stephenville courthouse, and why the would it come so close to an electric pole. HOUSTON we have a problem.
reply to GRAYFOX-- you make some great points.
reply to EXQUISITEXAMPLE-- thank you for deferencing Battle of LA. I too love to put two ufo cases side by side and go...HMMMMM.
reply to BHADHIDER--you know i never thought of it as an ET military. or maybe the galactic federation late comers.no seriously, i like your input
reply to EL CID--you make an intersting point in that last one.

for keeping the discussion CIVIL.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Yeah so obvious. Completely obvious just like all the other "UFO's" people have claimed to see without any proof.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Sorry, I tend to babel like a fish at times.

I really don't have a set opinion on whether or not it was a military craft, although it seems unlikely the military would display their craft to a civilian population, perhaps there was some sort of malfunction. If I had to guess, I would say it wasn't.

Happy holidays to all of my friends, patriots, comrades, and brethren.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Very interesting thread
Something like this has happened before in the US but I cant remember what state it was. It was a couple of years back though... anyways those 3d images you posted remind me a bit of a ufo caught on an infra red camera. It could not be seen by the naked eye but is very clear on infra red. Someone posted a thread on here about the infrared ufo I will see if I can find the url for the thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I found the url for the thread about the ufo's caught on infra red camera.... UFO's caught on infra red

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join