It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism and Hollywood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Who runs Hollywood?

That is a major question that we should be asking ourselves, who is "behind the scenes" forming for an entire Nation its subconscious thoughts and realities.

The question is important because it would seem that Americans are ran by Israel and Zionism, we have been programmed to unquestioningly side with Israel in all disputes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above thread talks about a documentary by Dr. Jack Shaheen who wrote the book:

Reel Bad Arabs: How Hollywood vilifies a People:
www.youtube.com...

If Hollywood has been portraying the Arabic race in this light since its inception, the biggest question that we would have to ask is why?? Who in all of Hollywood would portray Arabic people this way? Who would want to?

Israel.

Israel is the only group of people whom I could think of that would want to taint an entire Nations perception of the Arabs.

I want to take a look at the facts, I want to find out if indeed the majority of filmmakers, directors, producers, writers, etc...in Hollywood are of Jewish descent. So if anyone can help me find any information I would appreciate it greatly.

Here is the link from Mybigunit:
www.jewwatch.com...

[edit on 12/17/2008 by dalan.]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

It could be that Jewish people are some of the most creative and brilliant folks as a group - on earth.

I don't think anyone will disagree that Stephen Spielberg is extremely focused, creative, and brilliant. So, just because we don't have too many Dropa producers, directors, and film makers, it's a Jewish conspiracy?

They do what they do well, I do what I do well, and everyone should be happy for everyone else that gets to do what they do well.

Slanted material? I think Hollywood period is one of the most skewered from reality and moral center as any group in the world. They admire those who continue to push moral and social boundaries, even to the detriment of society.

But don't blame it on the Jews in Hollywood.

They only show what sells.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here if you want a good start or a good start to a list to find who all is into Hollywood here you go...

www.jewwatch.com...

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by dalan.

It could be that Jewish people are some of the most creative and brilliant folks as a group - on earth.

I don't think anyone will disagree that Stephen Spielberg is extremely focused, creative, and brilliant. So, just because we don't have too many Dropa producers, directors, and film makers, it's a Jewish conspiracy?

They do what they do well, I do what I do well, and everyone should be happy for everyone else that gets to do what they do well.

Slanted material? I think Hollywood period is one of the most skewered from reality and moral center as any group in the world. They admire those who continue to push moral and social boundaries, even to the detriment of society.

Steven Spielberg is a genius. 99% of his work is great. However there is an obvious bias in Hollywood towards "fellow Jews" People have even converted to Judaism so they could get jobs in Hollywood. Also because of the strong domination there are biases on certain issues.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by dalan.

Correction: Hollywood only creates what sells, and yes, if Hollywood is mostly Jewish, and we have been spoon-fed racist tripe about an entire group of people since HOLLYWOOD'S INCEPTION then I would say that it is a Jewish conspiracy. The more I study, the more it seems that is exactly what is going on.

But I was asking for information, can anyone help me find out who really does run Hollywood?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Reverse Racism at its finest.

Perhaps that is why they consider themselves "the chosen ones".

If you don't believe me, just ask one.

There is much truth in the sentiment of OP. Add most of MSM as well.

regards.....kk

[edit on 17-12-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Thank you mybigunit, I will be sure to bookmark the link.

I would recommend a book for everyone and anyone to read "The Synagogue of Satan" by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's what sells. Who's the baddie of the day? True lies had Arabs. Blade 3? Where was the bad guy from? Iraq. In the 80's it was Colombians and Russians. What appeases ones fears sells. It's about the $ after all.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh as a Jew i'll be the first to say... I call it JEWOGRAPHY

Mostly I do Web Design

But I have made some Games and a few B Movies and I might as well have a Jew Card that says "hire Me"

It has NOTHING to do with Israel though... Israelis aren't very creative and have little to do with American Jews

Hollywood's Domination by us has to do with NYC and European jews who happen to be very creative people

But more importantly the locus of NYC, theater and the arts we grew up in...

I went to The NY school of Performing Arts (TV show Fame)

The mixture of NYC through most of the previous Century, Italian, Jewish and Black... Liberal, Museums, Theaters

It's somewhat over because the new wave of Russian immigrants don't "have IT" to the degree Italians and Jews and Blacks did... (still hip hop thrives)

But

I can't even describe

I think my Moms Senior HS production included Neil Diamond, Babs and Bette Middler...

I grew up, with...

I can't even do it... name drop like that

I've been backstage by lieu of knowing the local scene in NY... every major Rock Band in America... I went to HS with 4 current International celebrities

Even if I went to the Gym... it was LOL Ferrignos... and he was there lol

You for decades on decades in NY had a talent pool that was amazing and it went to Hollywood or heads there still

I could fill this post with the celebs I honestly and actually met...

and

you have the culture to back you up...

Try being an Artist in Demoines or a Musician...

Your a stoner Looser right?

In NYC... you have a Million people doing the same thing...going for it and the resources for it to happen...

and as Reverend Jackson was nice enough to put it NYC is Hymie town lol

Right Place... Right time

No plot, no anything

Just... NYC and it's influence on the arts and what it led to over time and the general region in fact

and every Jew in America came through NYC and was influenced by it... most Italians too

and THEATER

Broadway

I worked off Broadway for years

You can... be a Photographer, Writer, Artist, Actor for a living for the last 150 years in NYC

and survive... there is WORK... Murals and commissions and photo ops and.... Stage

We all start on stage in NYC... Me too, you can pay your rent on it... sometimes...

Major TV stuff NBC has studios in NYC and Brooklyn...

Radio went big in NY fast

Why Hollywood... the weather initially... for filming, but it came ...the talent from NYC and Millions of Jews grew up with the strongest possible background in the Arts in NY

But lol...

No Anti Arab anything to do with Isreal... there isn't hardly an Israeli in Hollywood

Nor any Chasidim or Orthodox in "the business"

Not very creative folk

too religious...

American Jews... Are nothing like Jews world wide at this point... Europe's influence... then NY's Influence now California... Like Black Americans "support Africa" we support Israel allot but... I don't think 90% of us have ever even been there... if a fascination for roots develops it usually fades fast and mainly we marry out nowadays...

Very interesting Amazing culture American jews...

Frankly I think

One of our biggest issues is...

Blacks Remaining African/Black in belief and Jews holding on to Israel...

In terms of culture... really neither group has anything to do with these places of origin anymore other than.,... urmmmm a need to represent?

But there is about as much a connection between Jews in Hollywood or NY and Israel as there is between Hip Hop and Zaire...

NONE

Nothing in common Zero connection aside from

You know i'm sure oprah a P diddy donate to Africa like some Hollywood jews send Money to Isreal out of...whatever guilt of success or desire to have a "culture"

But a real connection or commonality?

It doesn't exist... Isreal is a charity to most Jews...

Nerds... that write screen plays and have a predisposition to drama and emoting

nothing more

Allot of the immigrants that came over from southern Europe like the jews had that "way with drama"

Black people do too

Entertainment comes more naturally... being on a stage

Humor helped Jews allot like it did Blacks.. break in

But right place... right time... NYC turn of the century until end of the century

World beacon of performing arts and talent... place happened to be loaded with jews and they tend to be good with numbers too...

No conspiracy at all

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A Japanese Conspiracy?

Sony buys MGM, Ends a Hollywood Era

A group led by Japan's Sony Corp. struck a tentative deal to acquire Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer movie studios for nearly five billion dollars, ending an era in Hollywood history.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Fascinating biography............not.

2 line post.

regards......kk

[edit on 17-12-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, I do believe that a lot of the people who do claim to be of Jewish descent today, are in fact, NOT.

"In 740 A.D. in a land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea known as Khazaria, a land which today is predominantly occupied by Georgia, but also reaches into Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary, and Romania, the modern Jewish race is born. A modern race that incidentally is not Jewish.

How can this be? The Khazarian people were a vulnerable people. They had Muslims one side of them and Christians the other side, and thus constantly feared attack from either side. The Khazarian people were of neither faith and instead practiced idol worship, which made them ripe for invasion by a people who wished to convert them to an established faith. The Khazarian King, King Bulan, decided in order to protect themselves against attack, the Khazarian people must convert to one of these faiths, but which one? If they converted to the Muslim faith they would risk attack by the Christians and if they converted to the Christian faith they would risk attack by the Muslims.

There was another religion that he was aware was able to deal with both the Muslims and the Christians. That race was the Jews. King Bulan decided if he instructed his people to convert to Judaism he could keep both the Muslims and the Christians happy, as they were both already willing to trade with the Jews, so this is what he did.

King Bulan was right. He lived to see his country unconquered, his people convert to Judaism and adopt the principles of the most holy Jewish book, the Talmud. There are many things the King would not live to see however...."

-excerpt from "The Synagogue of Satan"

These Khazarians remained converted to Judaism and have decieved the world into believing that they are in fact Jews. Why not? The benefits of lying in this case outweigh the truth, they get to pretend to be "God's Chosen People" and now Israel's "leaders" have been overrun by Jewish impostors...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Continued excerpt from "The Synagogue of Satan"....

He ( King Bulan) would not live to see his nation's ( the Khazarian people) converts to Judaism one day represent 90% of all the Jews on the planet, and call themselves Ashkenazi Jews, when in fact they were not Jews, but an Asiatic race of people who converted to the Jewish religion, whilst still continuing to speak the Khazarian language of Yiddish, totally different to the language of Hebrew. King Bulan would not live to see his people turn to the descendants of a man, far more powerful than him, who would be born just over 1.,000 years later in Germany, a man named Bauer, who would spawn the Rothschild dynasty.

He would not live to see this dynasty usurp the wealth of the world through deception and intrigue, which they would finance through the vast riches they accumulate as they usurp the wealth of the world's money supply.

King Bulan would not live to see his people demand a homeland for themselves in Palestine as their birthright, and ensure every Prime Minister there from its inception in 1948 is an Ashkenazi Jew, even though the true homeland of the Ashkenazi Jew, Khazaria, is a land some 800 miles away.

new topics

top topics

join