It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whatz up. not one dead person on TV but fake murders by the thousands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As I state on other threads, when you watch TV or read the Newspaper in other countries they want you to see Death and fear the results of breaking the law. Public, TV and Newspapers. Now here in the USA we have the "puritan or victorian" public. we dont see death in Public or on TV or in Newspaper. That sort of makes us Not Fear the Government right...?
we have the No Fear Act - (US Justice Dept) and I think this gives us the governed the balls to keep our government for the people and by the people... We lost this oversight responsibility early 80's I think...
I traced this time period to Regans first term - and enter stage left one Mr. Jack Brooks who quotes several newspaper articles.. (has anyone ever posted these Newspaper Articles, sited) - Then we have Oliver North who is now retired he sure could help us out with the answer to this question... "what the hell is going on?" ... we got to press this man for some information, some how - he claims to be an American - well lets use it - make him prove it~! and you guys in other countries ... well waterboarding isnt torture in there law. Ill leave it at that... ha ha ha it sure the heck is in mine..

well back on topic:
now given the above - why does the NWO make us think we are brave when they know we are insolvent... and what is to be gained by not changing this fear the government thingy .. other countries use ..
I find it odd and welcome comments and concerns...

[edit on 17-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

new topics

join