It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible truth about 9/11 and the war in Iraq?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Okay. First of all let me say that I'm a true believer in UFO's and that our government has recovered crashed disks from other planets. As everyone knows there is alot of conspiracy about 9/11, the Iraq war and the New World Order. I also want to say that I am a believer in the Disclosure Project. Actually, I believe them more than I do Alex Jones. Having said that please listent carefully.

What is the truth about the New World Order, 9/11 and Iraq? What if the government wasn't responsible for 9/11? What if the real reason we've been fighting in the middle east for so long was simply because of oil. Now I believe that. Don't ask me how or why, it's just a gut feeling that I have. Here's the reason we may be looking for.

www.disclosureproject.org...

I hope you find it infomative.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Not arguing about the good fact that Saddam is out of action now, it has always been my opinion that he would not be a problem if didn't hold that much his oil... Indeed, why not others? Atrocious dictators are everywhere. Why just him? Very interesting text indeed.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for posting that.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have always said that if our cars ran on spicy cabbage, we would have taken out north korea years ago.....

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

A clandestine and highly illegal group exists that has actively suppressed these technologies -even up to the present hour. More than one scientist with whom we are now working has been threatened, had his work sabotaged or confiscated and generally terrorized into a paralyzing silence. This, while we march into one oil war after another.

Here's the thing. This is a big world and there are scientists in almost every country. Very smart ones. You cannot possibly suppress all of them, or keep scientific studies secret these days. Big companies and Universities are inter-twined in a web of research often involving researchers in different countries.

In this information age, conspiracies invovling attempts to prevent data disclosure is almost an impossibility.

I liked Greer's book, but I like the witness testimony's, not the heresay.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I always come back to HAARP, and if it is so defense orientated, why not use it to kill others rather than send troops for foreign nations? But thats just my oppinion, and I am against war unless it is duly needed and the only alternative.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I applaud Dr. Greer on his "mission" to get the gov to disclose UFO secrets and suppressed technology. However, he will hardly be successful; but I'll give him an "A" for effort. There is just too much at stake for the powers that be to so easily submit to the demands of a feeble "disclosure project." They'll never succumb to it willingly or without a good fight. More likely, this fight will mean an escalation of the gov's disinformation campaign, expansion of surveillance, and tighter measures and laws restricting basic freedoms; not to mention more threats, assassinations, bribes, and what not. The smoking gun information we seek will have to be forcefully pryed from the gov's hands; or it will come about through some kind of national or even global crisis. The US gov is not lacking in efficiency, like so many sheeple would like to believe. It was deliberately designed this way. Voting, the "separation of power," political representation, and political parties are shrewd methods at ensuring that the citizens will most likely resort to working within a very limited system when attempting to make meaningful changes. Only with this design can the true powers that be (financiers/banking families) continue their agenda with impunity, and without notice or interference. All the while, the President (puppet/figure head) and his cabinet, as well as Congressmen, will take all the rap when problems arise. Do you really think Bush has the intelligence or even the connections to pull off 9/11? Of course not. He's the epitome of the Yes-Man, and is only more than willing to take orders (and being well rewarded for his loyalty and obedience). Remember the fate of Lincoln and JFK who chose not to be as obedient as the powers that be had anticipated.

Dr. Greer also seems to lack an understanding of the true purposes and agenda underlying the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq (and soon to be the entire central asian region). He sees only the quest for oil, and also believes this "war on terrorism" is real. Dr. Greer should read the book entitled, "The Grand Chess Board" by Zbigniew Brzezinski. The book, written in 1997, establishes the primacy of US control over Central Asia (Eurasia) and outlines a course of action towards achieving this end. For a review of this book by Michael Ruppert (www.copvcia.com), see www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg110679.html

The Middle East conflict is not about quelling terrorism or removing ruthless dictators. It is not about money or profit (though corporations are used as pons to secure and centralize goods and services). It is not even about oil. It is about control control control---global control, to be exact. Oil, money, puppet dictators, "war on terrorism", and "free-trade agreements" are merely a means (tools) to an end. Oil is perhaps the most (deliberately) important global natural resource because so many nations rely heavily on it. It is also the factor which can make or break a nation's military power. Control over this resource means control over all nations. Central Asia is a strategic hub for transference of oil primarily to the Far East; and this requires a power base that is loyal to the globalists (bankers) in order to secure this otherwise unstable region. Is it any surprise that the new sitting President/puppet of Afghanistan, Hamed Karzai, was a former consultant to pipeline builder, Unocal? To see just how well our "popular" gov officials are linked to big oil and media, see www.kirbymountain.com... and www.montland.ca... (Of course this would also require that all free-energy inventions be suppressed at the same time. Dr. Greer is right about that part.) Here is more about the proposed pipelines in Central Asia - www.whatreallyhappened.com...

And yes! The gov's complicity in the 9/11 attacks is not even debatable anymore. It was without a doubt an inside job. Arab muslims were only used as tools to provide a cover story. The arab flight school students probably didn't even know they were being used. I don't know what story they were told, either to just take flight lessons and ask no questions, or more, I don't know. No arabs were on board the four airliners (see the passenger manifests for each flight), 9 of the alleged "hijackers" are still alive, and not a single one of them had the training or skills necessary to effectively pilot the 757's anyway. Plus, they trained at a flight school in Venice, Florida called Air Florida. Air Florida was run by a shady dutch man who was going broke, but suddenly came upon a windfall of money (millions). Suddenly he could buy a whole fleet of new aircraft, and even start an air charter business to boot. And not long after that the arabs came knocking on the door for flight lessons. Why didn't these arabs choose this school? Why not the other flight schools which had a high arab-muslim student and instructor body? Now we know that Air Florida was a CIA funded front, and only shady people can be trusted to run such operations. I could cite many more smoking gun facts about 9/11, but there is plenty of information on the web (and in this forum) to keep any truth seeker quite busy. For motives behind 9/11, see www.fromthewilderness.com...

Originally posted by slugfast
I always come back to HAARP, and if it is so defense orientated, why not use it to kill others rather than send troops for foreign nations?

Because without an occupying force, one cannot construct the kind of governing force and infrastructure, as well as the stability and security one needs to fulfill one's agenda. War involves great violence and killing, but it is not about killing. Killing is only a means to an end. And that end is control over natural resources and people (labor). If the weaker nations would simply surrender their land and loyalty over to the stronger nation, there'd be no war. But things are not that simple.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Not just OIL - or Moral Justification (i.e. Saddam was a Torturing Fascist) � RELIGION is the REAL Reason. As I am typing this Reports are coming out that ISRAEL might Pre-Emptively strike IRAN & if it Heats up of Course the U.S. & U.K. will get in there - because everyone knows that the Iranians are bad guys that should not be allowed to have a Nuclear Weapon (But U.S & U.K. & ISRAEL are allowed because we are the
"Good Guys" - AHEM, AHEM, COUGH). The State of Israel is BASED in Religion (forget about all that crap about Secularism & Democracy - it doesn't exist) - it doesn't Help that Radical Islamic Clerics ARE the GOVERNMENT of IRAN - just as much as the U.S. Government is comprised of "Neo-Conservative" ZIONISTS!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
How could previous oil tycoon (a failed one at that) George Bush turn down a chance to sit his army on one of largest oil reserves on the face of the planet? I'm being synical? That what they want you to think. It also places the U.S army in a strategic place in the middle east, ready to pounce on the next country that "threatens our freedom" like Iraq did remember right

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
LMAO!

"It's all about oil!"
"No it isn't it's all about religion"
"That's impossible because Bush is just a stupid patsy and it's all about the NWO"

You people are too funny. Bush is not a stupid man. While some of you sit with twinky crumbs dangling from your copious jowls, getting up every morning for your McDonalds jobs, Bush is constantly making decisions that affect not just the U.S. but the world. Many of you would like to believe he's stupid though in order to boost your own self-esteem and beliefs. Once Bush leaves office, the same conspiracy nuts will crawl out of their holes and charge full speed ahead at the next President. I don't condone many actions the U.S. government is currently taking but some of you need to stop and re-evaluate your insane theories.

[edit on 7/20/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Quote: "Bush is not a stupid man. While some of you sit with twinky crumbs dangling from your copious jowls, getting up every morning for your McDonalds jobs"

Oh I see - So do you Deny that:

A) Bush is a Religious Extremist who is in the Sack with the Vatican & Israel

B) Bush is an Oil Tycoon with Family Connections to the Saudi Royal Family (Hey Prince Bandar my Buddy - lets hang out) - thanks Daddy Bush - I never worked for anything in my life!!!

C) Bush Jr. had a Personal Vendetta/Obsession with Saddam - because he Tried to Assassinate Daddy Bush & the U.S. didn't Finish the Job in 1992 so it is good tough Guy Politics to finish him off Now - even though Iraq didn't Really have anything to do with 9/11 & the Intelligence Data that they used to justify the War was OLD from 1998 & Wrong since we only found like One Canister of Serin?

P.S. Don't ever insult me again by saying that I am some sort of Fat Goober Pathetic Moron with a Twinkie hanging out of my mouth & a McDonalds job -you Asswipe!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
A) Bush is a Religious Extremist who is in the Sack with the Vatican & Israel

I don't doubt Bush is a Christian fundamentalist. We've had many in his position down through U.S. history. It's nothing new. As for the comment "in the sack with the Vatican & Israel"...it doesn't take alot of knowledge of foreign policy to know that the U.S. has been partnered up with Israel since it's forced creation. And? You act like alot of this is unknown information (it isn't) that's going to lead to Armageddon (it won't).

B) Bush is an Oil Tycoon with Family Connections to the Saudi Royal Family (Hey Prince Bandar my Buddy - lets hang out) - thanks Daddy Bush - I never worked for anything in my life!!!

Sure there's oil connections to the Saudi Royalty. And? Once again, this knowledge isn't widely known but you're certainly not breaking any new conspiracy ground.

As for your "thanks Daddy Bush - I never worked for anything in my life!!!" comment...that just sounds like immature jealousy. It's not about how much work you do to get what you want but what you do with what you're given. Grow up.

C) Bush Jr. had a Personal Vendetta/Obsession with Saddam - because he Tried to Assassinate Daddy Bush & the U.S. didn't Finish the Job in 1992 so it is good tough Guy Politics to finish him off Now - even though Iraq didn't Really have anything to do with 9/11 & the Intelligence Data that they used to justify the War was OLD from 1998 & Wrong since we only found like One Canister of Serin?

Was there some kind of personal vendetta issues at stake once Bush Jr. got into office? Possibly. I know if my father failed to rid the world of a horrible dictator and I had the chance to do what he didn't, I would. But then I can easily admit that I'm human. You must believe your superman and above retribution, right?

One canister of SARIN newrve gas can kill dozens of people, ass. You act like finding "only one canister" is acceptable for a country caught in the grip of a dictator who tortures, kills and rapes his own people. Is one canister in the hands of Sadam okay?

P.S. Don't ever insult me again by saying that I am some sort of Fat Goober Pathetic Moron with a Twinkie hanging out of my mouth & a McDonalds job -you Asswipe!

P.S. Empty your diaper. You sound upset. Just wait it out and Bush will be out of office and then you can jump on the paranoia bandwagon steamrolling over our next President.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Let's try and get this back to related to UFOs at least...(thanks good vibrations, for being one of the only ones to do so..hehe...)

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure what this post had to do with aliens aside from the fact that it the topic was created from a page on the Disclosure Project website. I really don't see how this post could have anything to do with aliens and UFO's while people take time to throw darts at Bush.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What I'm trying to say in regard to my original post is that we don't need oil anymore. If in fact, and I believe this, Dr. Greer is right, than this "War on Oil" is pointless. We are in a war fighting for oil when we have a technology that is alien that can rid the world of fossil fuels? I think one of the reasons the government is suppressing this technology and continuing to rely on oil is:

1. Greed
2. Money
3. Power

Fox

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
We are in a war fighting for oil when we have a technology that is alien that can rid the world of fossil fuels?

Why would we want to use an alien technology that, as you put it, can rid the world of fossil fuels?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte

Originally posted by mrmulder
We are in a war fighting for oil when we have a technology that is alien that can rid the world of fossil fuels?

Why would we want to use an alien technology that, as you put it, can rid the world of fossil fuels?

Well, obviously we haven't found any other technology that can at this point. I haven't seen anything as of yet. Hydrogen won't work. Nuclear? Maybe, but I haven't heard that being a solution.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
sinobyte: I think the guy meant rid the world of the need for fossil fuels, not rid the world of fossil fuels.

mrmulder et all:

Dr. Greer's convinced that zero-point energy generation technology

A) works
B) is available
C) is being suppressed

and given his position in the disclosure project (and that seaspower company) he presumeably thinks that said technology originated in UFOs. If zero-point energy technology in fact worked and was available it'd be radically different from nuclear and hydrogen in that it'd basically be free, once you factor in whatever initial costs are involved in building the generators...but that's a really big if.

senshido: I agree with your take on the difficulty of suppressing scientific information, but if we take Dr. Greer's word that it's some kind of zero point energy system it might not be that hard to suppress; if the apparati needed to setup a working generator are sufficiently large (on the order of, say, a large particle accelerator) then it's pretty well-near out of the reach of an independent inventor to construct and test a model generator, and a few well-placed officials can keep any such project from getting public funding.

if someone leaked the underlying theory of the generator that information would be much harder to contain, however, so I agree with your overall take on the situation. if there is such a device/theory maybe someone sufficiently brave and generous will leak some .pdfs explaining the underlying theory and/or construction of a working generator in enough detail -- rigorous physics, decent schematics -- to reproduce the device/understand the theory, but I'm not gonna be holding my breath on that.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Where did Dr. Greer get the idea that Saddam invaded Kuwait for it's oil? Iraq doesn't need oil; it's swiming in the stuff. Saddam wanted Kuwait so Iraq could have access to the waters of the Persian Gulf.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Quote: "that's going to lead to Armageddon (it won't). "

Oh Really - lets see you say that after Israel & Iran go to War (Coming soon to a Reality near you) & a Nuke goes off next!!!

Is "MAD" (Mutually Assured Destruction) still in Effect? - I have a feeling that Armageddon is EXACTLY were it will lead to - freaking Planet Full of Irrational Apes!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join