It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another looming disaster "LA Times"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yet another looming disaster "LA Times"

www.latimes.com

'He will not be the next president,' Leland Freeborn warns those who will listen. He and his followers expect nuclear explosions this Christmas season.
By PETER H. KING
December 13, 2008
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I know this is just another prediction but I am curious of others thoughts on this? Seemed good enough for the L.A Times, maybe just a slow news day?

With the world in the turmoil it is and the USA really without any leadership it just might be that this or a number of other possibilities are brewing in the backsatge area of the world.

I rarley believe in profits but this just seemed to hit a nerve on me. I believe their we're others that warned of a nuke somewhere on the wescoast in thye past few months. Seattle I think.
I will dig up the rest and post as I find.

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
As we get closer to 2012 the predictions will increase as well as the fear.

This is just a small sample of what is to come.

My prediction is that there will be more predictions in the very near future.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is a lot of speculation..
From high ranking politicians to "prophets" to religious nuts to conspirators claiming such an attack is looming..

Do you think the members of the "elite", world bankers, are getting old and just want depopulation to happen afterall?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well i hope to God that this isnt true and my gut tells me that it is just a hoax to be honest and more scare mongering also it seems as though conspiracies are in at the momen i think a news station the other day was talking about conspiracies and conspiracy theorists albeit they were saying negative stuff but it just seems as though we are the new interesting thing and the disaster predictions are the same story - just my opinion though probably wrong -

new topics

top topics

join