It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI trying to match recent disembodied voice on Queen Mary to recording 20 yrs ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Apparently, a disembodied spirit was recorded on audio in a conversation with a gentlemen named Bob Davis on the Queen Mary. This spirit (Jackie) was also recorded by the famous psychic Peter James 20 years ago on the Queen Mary. According to the show host the FBI are analyzing the recording and trying to match it to the 20 year old recording.

You can hear a sound byte on the broadcast I linked but the entire clip ( 15 minutes) will be broadcast Wednesday night on the show.

Skeptics will say this could easily be faked. I have to agree. But is a cool story. I'm going to listen.

If they match the imprint of this voice to the 20 year old voice it could mean the bridge between traditional science and paranormal has been gapped.

Military linguists are also looking at the recording.

www.blogstar.com...

Jackie can be heard at the very end of the vid @ 3:30

FYI. the blogstar broadcast only loaded in IE for me. Not Firefox.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Whoa that's crazy!

I guess this sort of thing is finally getting credibility after years of hard work and research by ghost hunters. That's awesome to see, even if nothing comes of it, the fact that they would consider it means something.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You are right , it is a cool story but easily faked.

new topics

join