It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Crisis 101: Untold History of the Disclosure Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Energy Crisis 101: Untold History of the Disclosure Project

www.youtube.com

Please forgive me for any mistakes, that I may have done. This is my first posting...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I don't know how many of you, are keeping track of the work being done by Dr. Steven M. Greer and the Disclosure Project. Anyway, as I were checking YouTube for something on youtube, I came across a lecture given on Dec. 5.th 2008 by Dr. Greer. He talked about several things, that has happened since The Project started back in 1991. Very exciting speech. He also pulled the curtain aside, to show some the things, that we're going to be facing in the very near future. Peace...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hey topspike,

i have no way of proving this, but it was me that posted the youtube video of steve greer's speech. it was actually given in 2005ish. i cut off the beginning of the video, which would have indicated when the speech was given, for the sake of cutting right to the chase. (he was introduced by someone, and his introduction was mediocre, hence the reason why I cut it directly to, "this issue is very complex and we only have a few minutes here.")

I appreciate your interest in Dr. Greer, and strongly encourage you check out his websites: CSETI, Disclosure Project, and especially The Orion Project.

And if you're really a Greer fan I am, you can listen to his bi-weekly broadcasts on www.worldpuja.com... for absolutely free. The name of the show is called, "conversations with Dr. Steven Greer." In the two shows per month, one is usually with Dr. Loder, in regards to TheOrionProject, and the other show is usually with Linda Willets, in regards to the Center For the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI).

This is my favorite quote from Dr. Greer,
"The reason this thing is secret,
isn't because it's silly,
it's because it's so profound,
the implications of the fact,
that we not only have material,
associated with these craft,
but have figured out how they operate."

new topics

join