It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George Dubya Bush Just Starting To Answer For His Crimes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
George Dubya Bush the warmonger and mass murderer publicly outed for his crimes. Love it. With the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY fairy tale collapsing around his ears, maybe soon Dubya will be dodging more than just smelly shoes.

Normally Dubya has both feet in his mouth, and on that day he almost had somebody else's shoes in there with them.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The Ultimate Arabic Insult

SHOE ATTACK ON BUSH IN IRAQ WHILE PRESS CONFERENCE 14.12.2008 Its the biggest Insult in Arabic culture to throw shoe on face which BUSH faced !

IRAQI PEOPLE DID SAME THING WHEN SADDAM HUSSIAN STATUTE FALL DOWN , PEOPLE THROWN SHOES AND BEATEN STATUTE UP.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Who needs the Hague?

All of the Bush haters now have "shoe justice". The MSM is running all over with this story by dredging up the images of Iraqis slamming the downed Sadam statues with their shoes. Gimme a break.

I think Bush gets the message and I doubt that he really cares. Save your hate and energy for your new President/Warmonger. Obama's future moves have already been calculated for him.

Edit to add:

How in the world is this thread considered a 9/11 conspiracy??

[edit on 15-12-2008 by jibeho]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I love how it takes so long for any body to come to his rescue. What if it were a gun?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I LOVE Bush derangement syndrome.

"9-11 story falling around his ears."

In your mind only.

"PUT BUSH IN CHAINS!" "FLAY HIM."

BWAHAHAHAHAAA

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The alleged shoe thrower should be lucky he is still alive.

The secret service should have taken him out. Then again, that would only make him a martyr.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
At least somone has the courage to stand up and act on their beliefs.

George Bush is the most evil and worst President that has ever been in power. He grins his way through everything and it is a sad reflection on the American people that he was voted in a second time. Yes he might be a puppet but the buck stops at the top.

He has murdered thousands, robbed from millions and has created un rest through out the whole world. The Americans are now his prisoners with all these anti terrorist laws. I still find it hard to understand how all these laws have been passed and NOTHING!! A 15 Greek boy gets killed and there are 10 days of rioting!! Does that not seem significant??

The sooner Americans start standing up for themselves rather than whinging on conspiracy sites the better.

George bush should of been impeached years ago but I am sure some genius will say "Oh but he will be gone soon"" yes correct but the effects will last a lifetime.
Hang him and all his croonies....eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth!!!

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Irish Matador]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed and there isn't any connection to the events of 9/11, so this thread will be closed.

Please add your comments to the existing discussion.

Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

top topics

join