It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages,I cant doubt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I really dont know what Im gonna say here but I just know I need to write something.

For the last 10 years Ive been receiving messages,,messages about life,,about us,about me,about them,about Earth and everytime I receive a message my Faith and Hope gets restored but then it slips and doubt sets in,,but that dont work because they keep coming back harder with these messages.
These messages are in all sorts of forms,,,they work with the mind and yes makes alot of people 'crazy' some messages can be in anything we read,,even an old newspaper,,its whether or not your on that level to know its a message.

Theres a reason for everything.

The message I received last night hit me harder than any message Ive had,,,,,there are very few that connect like this,,,its very weird to be able to use the mind in a way where it connects with others,far and near.

Does anyone else relate to this?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Could you post an example of the message you are talking about....please?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Have you recieved a message concerning photoshop tutorials????

I don't understand you post other than you read something.. it makes sense and you believe it... then you doubt it.. So what do you want us to do?

As for the latest message... what was it? Is the gas bill going to go up again?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just a friendly reminder...

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Let's please show a little civility and decorum.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

The only thing is if I post some of my message,,it wont have the same profound meaning to you as it did me.My messages,,along with the feelings that go with them have been going on for a decade,,this last message is something for me,,,no-one will understand how it makes me feel when receiving them.

But I'll post some anyway.

its slow really slow the 5 senses we see we hear we taste we touch we smell but outside that are others we know it as a 6th sense you dont know how you know something you just know you know more life exists in the space we cant see than in the space we can i reckon like a radio if where you have thousands of differnt stations playing at the same time the tuner accesess one so we hear it if we switch to another we hear that one but the one before is still going we have just changed the dial i think our minds work the same way change our dial we change what we experience, other beings know this so with like ufos it dissapeared no its still there it has just changed to a frequency which we cant see but we can feel like goose bumps man same with dreams i mean for me i feel when im dreaming im actually experiencing that scenario im in bed yeah but another level of myself is operating in that realm just lately they are so realistic i mean im there this ties in with lucid dreaming where you become consciously aware when you are a sleep that it is a dream then the dream loses power you script it how you wish to experience and what you want to experience this works man ive done it ohhh i read that night, see i reckon that if people have certain phobias or fears in this life it may be a connection to a previous existence like if someone is scared of water now maybe they dround in a previous life hence the connection fear of heights maybe they fell from a mountain or cliff and it carries through if people fear shoes maybe they was a spider, same with birth marks at one time you would have been killed by the religious institutions (different controllers) but maybe specific marks correspond to certain wounds on the body like say if someone was shot in another time they may have a mark on there body from that wound

Nicky, you dont have to thank me for being me i appreciate yes, but i just say it how i see it, you sound like you are a very gifted lady, meditation may help in some way natural mental exercises as such, keep away from hospitals, the medical profession will not "officially" accept that it is possible to communicate with other frequencies of existence, dont ever let them make you feel bad for being you or for expressing who you are never man they beat you then, this information has been known since the beginning, there doesnt to me anyway sound as though there is anything wrong with you, you are just more in tune that most people will like to admit is possible, dont consider me a teacher because i am not im just a guy on my own journey who gathers info and will share it with anyone interested always question everything i say check as well no matter what i send to you go to the deepest part of your being feel, know the head is in the realm of conditioning, go on your instinct, always keep your mind for you its a beautiful thing when a person has their own views, it needs to be cherished not oppressed
i like to be able demonstrate things in such a way that people can directly relate to but as always if it makes sense to you good but if it dont good dont let no man control you nicky fine line between love and control, it just really annoys me to see how folk tolerate it i like to inspire confidence in people that they can express theirselves without having to seek approval for doing so, you tap directly into like the universal mind which i reckon contains the sum of all knowledge, thats sweet i like that, questioning mindset is the key, i question whether its priest politician woman, because i seek truth not approval, you should be proud nicola well now whatever has made our paths cross DONT EVER FEEL YOU HAVE NO ONE ever, i mean teacher in the sense i deal with hidden largely exotic and explosive information,

Well this is just snippets out of the whole thing I read last night.It was written by a man that only briefly came into my life to tell me this but Ive never read it again until last night.Everything changes,,,reality switches over and its like Im in a lifes secret thats unfolding.Just havent got anyone to actually talk to that goes through the same.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
spiteful god

I need help and you make it sound Im in laa laa land.If you havent anything positive to add then dont add at all!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
These messages,, you are receiving... Do you dream them, hallucinate them, receive telepathically, in the post?

I am not trying to be a richard here but you have to give us more to work with and understand your current being & state of mind.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Their like telepathy with a dose of deja_vu and just knowing they say the same kinda thing but the feeling of it being 'right' just ampliflys.

Ive had my doubt over the decade,,but then I get messages and cant doubt,doubt is a cloud in our minds,(jesus,is,in,the,world,)stopping us from finding out,,amoung obviously other things.

I cant understand how it works,,its beyond normality,,how can someone that has this happen to them find the right 'words' to let others know how they recieve them.Its bizarre...Its unbelievably out of this world to have this 'gift'.

Ive got 2 people helping me out on this,Ive told them a bit more of my message.

Any sound advice in here will be appreciated.(patience,people,)

Any mockery,,,well,,,I pity you

Miracles dont just happen,,people make them happen.

Theres definatley a miracle in the making,,and this making has only been a matter of time to unfold,,its unfolding to many,,many are contributing and they only know themselves who they are.

Lifes what you make it

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Alienmindflare]

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

I hear what you are saying and I understand how you must feel.

There are going to be posters that are rude and ugly. You may as well just ignore them as they won't go away. If you allow them to upset you they will have accomplished what the set out to do. And that is to belittle you while attempting to make themselves look smart or witty. It is neither smart or witty. They defeat their own purpose.

Please keep giving us information. There is something going on and needs to be settled for your own sanity.

There are hundreds of very intelligent members that can and will listen to you and try to help you get this figured out.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thank you dizziedame

Your right about them,,they dont really bother me,,thats why I said I pity them,,they like to fit in with the others by mocking and feeling as if they actually know something more helpful but they say the same s**t lol

I know people are coming out of the woodwork,,so to speak,,and everyone that is aware is aware of everything around them not just words on here,,words everywhere.

No-one is better than anyone,,we are all the same,and all trying to find the truth.

We can only sit tight in our own abodes relaying messages or words of hope and faith until whatever is being written is also having that deja_vu telepathy effect then we will come together.

The net is full of info and if this is a game to see how many hearts can be touched,,,,in the end it will be a winner!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Hi Alienmindflare,

I've been reading your posts, and I find them very interesting in a good way.

Tell me of some of the important messages about the future that you have recieved, I'm very interested and I might think they are important also. I believe that you may indeed be gifted, and gifted people are good people.

I like the part where you state: "Miracles don't just happen, people make them happen".

You state: "That there is a Miracle in the making, and this Miracle only has a matter of time to unfold". I would like to know what Miracle you are talking about.

You are correct that: "No one is better than anyone else, we are all the same, and all are trying to find the truth".

I'm searching for the truth.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

[edit on 19-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Alienmindflare
we are still with you

Commander ly-on
Ecuador

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by commander ly-on
Alienmindflare
we are still with you

Commander ly-on
Ecuador

Now I guess that the Commander here is inferring that the messages are coming from him/them?

I think that the messages are coming from higher aspects of yourself.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I can appreciate what you are saying. But trying to figure it out may be more of a enigma.

Someone said "we are all the same". This I disagree with. Without going into much detail there are those among us who are a bit brighter and "not the same. Some of us are born with what might be termed super human abilities, they are rare, but still there. Some are contacted directly by a mechanism that can only be speculated of, and wondered about if seen.

Most everyone knows that our DNA (Children Of Earth) has been altered threw time, and I suspect it was done to dumb us down. We in fact, may have had our intelligence cut in half by design when we were created. Some say our DNA is actually half of what it could be.

"phantom Pain Syndrome"

When one looses a limb some report feeling pain in an extremity that is no longer there, hence the name. But what if this very same syndrome was applied to the brain and DNA that is not connected, but could be. Imagine being able to feel emotions or think thoughts that should not be there physically, but are in a foggy dream like manner. Sometimes they are clear as a bell, and at other times only represent symbolism of a thought, or a mindset that seems to be foreign, but isn't.

It does appear to be quite unique to the individual, no two people are alike or offer the same message, or train of thought, but that is the beauty of it. Diversity can lead to some very amazing discoveries, or Miracles if you will.

Does this communication form initiate with ourselves? My opinion is yes and no. "Ask, and ye shall receive". In a sense we are only talking to ourselves, asking ourselves questions, and sometimes receiving answerers. Sometimes those answers come from outside of ourselves in forms that border on science fiction. Those that feel they are wholly gods unto themselves I would remind that the universe is greater than even you can imagine, and therefore you, can only ever be a very small part of it. Yes, even if you can access the entire DNA strand you are but a mere speck of dust when it come to the greatness of the true Divine.

Like you, I can only see certain things at certain times. I suspect this has to do with a timing I am personally unaware of, and a integrity that is unquestionable. Were the children of earth brought into existence for selfish reasons, or reasons that are still a mystery. The answer is, in your face. It is true that some have abilities that far exceed what would or could be expected, and then, there are us children, waiting for our "drivers license". What the one group lacks, the other makes up for. It works both ways. Some recognize this absolute marriage, while others scoff at the idea.

I know it is difficult for some to understand what I attempt to share, and I am truly sorry if you do not, but that is the nature of the communications. I know some members have thought of me as arrogant and unfeeling, and again, it is not meant in this manner. Its just that the matrix (Institution) hold on people can be so strong a direct approach is necessary to break that bond. I must add that the matrix is not unique to the children of the earth, but also, the sons of man.

It might be true that half of our brain may be tied behind the proverbial back, but that doesn't mean, we cant use it, we only have to realize its there. From times beginning some people (loose usage of the term) have sought out people like you to either control them (Matrix Institution), or bring them into the fold under a matrix of sorts (Freemasonry), or neutralize them because they were gifted or exceptionally bright and could make the connections. I can only say this effort will never succeed because the Divine will alway find a way to inspire that which is withheld. Its only a matter of time.

if I were to have a message for humanity as a whole it would be one word "Unity". Divided we have been, but united, we will prevail.

top topics

join