It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is a declaration adopted by the United Nations General Assembly (10 December 1948 at Palais de Chaillot, Paris). The Guinness Book of Records describes the UDHR as the "Most Translated Document"[1] in the world. The Declaration arose directly from the experience of the Second World War and represents the first global expression of rights to which all human beings are inherently entitled. It consists of 30 articles which have been elaborated in subsequent international treaties, regional human rights instruments, national constitutions and laws.

en.wikipedia.org...

We the people of this planet MUST! stand up for our rights more than ever with the ever gowning oppressive nature that the governments and many of the so called elitists of this world are imposing on us the people.
The fact that the US has completely withdrawn from the Human Rights Council June 6, 2008 was a shock to many around the world has only further caused many to question if there truly is a organized effort to enslave and censor the common people of this country. The United Nations seems to speak out of the side of its mouth when talking about human rights while at the same time ignoring the atrocities of Burma. This also brings to mind the current Worldwide Internet Censorship that is starting to propagate very quickly as seen in Australia as of late. This is my call to all human kind for us to stand strong,stand proud, and stand together in unity in defiance of this so called New Word Order taking shape.
If we are to survive as a species in my humble opinion we must be united in a united front on these Governments and elitist that are forcing their agendas on us for their own greed and personal gain.

www.humanrightsactioncenter.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This was NOT Ratified by the United States in accordance with Law and is a violation of the Constitution in every Right.

It was Ratified by Congress in a Voice Vote on April 1992 if I recall the date, I wrote to my congressman and asked about it and they could not get any information on it even though I sent him a printed copy. After 7 months of asking the U.N. informed him and then him me that those papers were destroyed in a storage warehouse where they were stored and was burned. They claimed the storage was off site...

I have the paper version I printed still and have all my notes on this and my mother wrote the local Minnesota Paper and they published her opinion in the op-eds.

I guess if it makes someone feel better to think they have Human Rights under the U.N. then so be it, but I dare say try to enforce it in America and see the 2nd Amendment come to life. Which by the way that Right is not in the U.N. Declaration on Human Rights. And in fact every Right listed in that document says that the Right can be suspended for Health, civil emergency or national security.

Globalist agenda bunk that can not be applied to Americans per the illegal Voice Vote Ratifying it...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The United Nations is the most impotent and ill conceived organization in the world.

They can take all their declarations and globalist proposals and choke on them.

new topics

join