It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anthrax letters During the 9-11 Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My friend just asked me, so I turn to you now, my dear tin foil-clad musketeers!

Just after the 9-11 events (in this thread put aside mind you!) there were numerous letters containing Anthrax spores popping up at different locations.
People got sick, some even died, panic spread like wild fire, through out the world, even up here in mellow old Sweden, folk got scared crapless.

Then what?

Some say that these spores could be traced back to the US military stockpile of such.

But, again: then what?

Did they find out who did it? Or why?
Nothing!
It's almost like a lid-on Russian style on this one.

We discuss WTC 1 through 10 000 but this strange event seems to have passed us by completely.

Does anyone know what it was all about and if there was any conclusion to it whatsoever?

Thankful for any type or response (hell, I am ready to go for the moronic ones even!)

Pz.

[edit=typos]

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Raud]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They blamed it on Iraq, because we were all still reluctant to go to war with them, then this year they blamed it on an American scientist that conveniently killed himself just before they came out and said it was him. Yes it is traced back to a strain created by scientists working for the US military.

You should research it, it would be comical if it wasn't so wrong...

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Total Reality]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And don't forget about the duct tape and the plastic for the windows along with the rest of the lies we are given.

join