It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staged Alien Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Well some of us have moved way beyond casual interest or the need to be convinced.

I am not suggesting this forum is not for those who are already convinced, or have moved beyond casual interest. If the latter were the case, I would not be here.

I've been researching the ufo subject along with various others (which now seem to tie in) for 15 years.

I've been involved for a bit longer; but it's not the years you've put in, but what you've put into the years, right?

Wild as some of what I said may sound, I have simply joined some dots then looked ahead into the future a bit.

I come from kind of the opposition position...

I don't think for one second you've looked into Maitreya/Share International and then considered how that ties in with ancient astronauts and new world order plans but there we go.

Again, do not presume because someone has a difference of opinion that they are somehow uneducated or unread.

but you should quit having a go at people who enjoy playing around with ideas and theories instead of acting like a self appointed ideas- control cop.

There is a difference between forwarding ideas and theories, and engaging in wild speculation. And the two have their own, seperate places here.

Who are you to determine what's correct and what is pure imagination or fanatsy ?! That's just "your" opinion ....opinions being something we all have a right to .

I never said what is correct or not, fantasy vs. reality. What I am saying is there is wide chasm between serious research and speculation, each has their place here. And yes, I do believe the wild speculation does taint serious researcher.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
Pixie, people like Savior complex do not seem to grasp that his desire for mainstream science to "embrace" ufology is just a pipe dream...

Considering the subject matter, perhaps we should not judge others based on what pipe-dreams they may have...

But then again, since people like you and I that already have what we need to satisfy part of the question, we are just gullible hicks in his opinion, wouldn't matter if I flew a sport model in his front yard and parked it on his wife's rose bush so he could photograph it, for someone would debunk his pics.

Being that I live in Kentucky, far be it from me to call anyone a "hick." Nor do I think you are gullible; you are just convinced and I am not Though we can agree there are those out there who are gullible, that is not a judgement I make of someone for simply being convinced of something I am not.

You say debunk like it is a dirty word. If someone is able to debunk a piece of evidence, then that evidence was not strong to begin with.

That might give him insight to how every feels that has had an encounter or a sighting...

For the record, I have had a sighting. Two, in fact.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Do they pay you to debunk everything SaviorComplex or is it just a hobby?

Anyway, I guess eveyone is lieing eh SaviorComplex ?

How many personal testimonys does it take to wake people up? Some people need to hear their "info" from a source that is most cases is controlled by the same bunch of criminals that are causing the problem/s to start with.

I mean what the heck does Gary McKinnion have to gain by saying he saw on the US military databank/ computers the reference of " Terran pilots" and Non terran pilots" ? Hmmm 70 years in a US prison I suppose.

It seems that to some people everyone is lieing......and its thier " Job " to discredit things that are not in the " put in swearword here if you like" real controllers on our world interests......

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No.
Pay no attention to Alien talk.
Its all part of the Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy.

It has developed through the years since 1900 to 1945 to its
present form today by the Illuminati.

In fact things may have been different up till 1912 when the
Titanic went down with John Jacob Astor who wrote SiFi stories
perhaps based on conversations with Nikola Tesla.

Now its a stretch that the Illuminati would invest in a ship and
have a feeble captain in charge to run into an ice berg just
to eliminate funding to Tesla, but just check out what they have
done lately.

Tesla sold off the unsupportable programs to Germany in 1914 and
not to soon, bingo WWI stops further development.

Apparently Germany needed more documentation and whoops,
Tesla dies in 1943.

Roswell gets invaded by Germany in 1945 and the Alien tales begin.

You just hears their latest poop.
Stick with the those exposing the conspiracy and live free of alien terror.
But fake alien terror could happen at any time regardless, from
the Illuminati if they choose to.

[edit on 12/15/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Can this garbage be moved to the Skunk Works? The stink is getting on those who would like to have serious discussions about the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation.

With all respect, you have no right to demand such a thing. To imply that the staged alien attack scenario is a flight of fantasy, shows your ignorance on the subject; and dare I suggest, you thus have no authority to reply to this thread with an educated point of view, let alone demand that it be moved / removed.

Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 pieces of legitimate evidence that points to a possible 'staged invasion' scenario:
1) Dr Carol Rosin's testimony in the Disclosure Project regarding Wernher Von Braun's warning before he passed on.
2) The Iron Mountain Report of 1966 clearly refers to a planned fake invasion as one of the many means of dealing with the expected population explosion over the decades to follow. I have the Iron Mountain Report in a PDF file and you can download it over at the Project Camelot website and read it for yourself. If you truly are 'serious' about the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation as you say you are, it would be an obvious port-of-call I would think.
3) Project Blue Beam.

Also, think of such movies as the remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still - preparing us for a real possibility. I found it interesting that they built into the plot the idea of ET disabling weapons systems - it made me think automatically of the 1967 Malmstrom Air Force Base testimony given by Robert Salas in the Disclosure Project.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Do they pay you to debunk everything SaviorComplex or is it just a hobby?

What a moronic statement. Because I am not convinced, I am a paid government disinformant. Do you not think there is room for honest, genuine disagreement, without someone having an ulterior motive?

Anyway, I guess eveyone is lieing eh SaviorComplex?

Of course not. While there are liars and charlatans, saying conclusions are wrong is not synonymous with calling someone a liar.

I mean what the heck does Gary McKinnion have to gain by saying he saw on the US military databank/ computers the reference of " Terran pilots" and Non terran pilots" ? Hmmm 70 years in a US prison I suppose.

Mr. McKinnon is going to prison for hacking, not because of what he claims he saw. And he said it was "terrestrial" and "non terrestrial officers," not exactly a semantic difference.

I have serious doubts about McKinnon's claims, but the same reason I have those doubts is the same reason I don't think he should spend any time in prison.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
With all respect, you have no right to demand such a thing.

Actually, I have every right to reply to any thread I please or express my opinion.

To imply that the staged alien attack scenario is a flight of fantasy, shows your ignorance on the subject; and dare I suggest, you thus have no authority to reply to this thread with an educated point of view, let alone demand that it be moved / removed.

Ah, so because I have a different viewpoint, I am ignorant and have no place

Funny; so far in this thread, because I have a difference of opinion, because I think it belongs in a different forum, I have been accused of of saying everyone is lying, of believing the convinced to be gullible hicks, and so forth. Yet I have not done any of this. However, I have been called ignorant, unread, and uneducated and outright a liar. You are doing exactly what you accuse me of.

1) Dr Carol Rosin's testimony in the Disclosure Project regarding Wernher Von Braun's warning before he passed on.

While it is rare I will call anyone a liar, I will say that I have no doubts that Rosin is an outright, unadulterated, liar.

2) The Iron Mountain Report of 1966 clearly refers to a planned fake invasion as one of the many means of dealing with the expected population explosion over the decades to follow.

You mean the admited hoax called Report from Iron Mountain?

Also, think of such movies as the remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still - preparing us for a real possibility. I found it interesting that they built into the plot the idea of ET disabling weapons systems...

You do know that same plot device was in the original, right? So, if the Day the Earth Stood Still is preparing us for disclosure, which version is right? The 1950s version where the aliens were concerned with nuclear weapons or the new version with the aliens concerned about global warming?

How do you pick and choose which movies are evidence for disclosure/preparing us to accept a fake attack and which are not? Is Cloverfield preparing us for a stage attack by a giant monster from beneath the ocean? Is the Dark Knight preparing us for attacks from scarred psychopaths? Is Night of the Living Dead preparing us for a zombie apocalypse? Is Star Wars preparing us for Jedi and planet-destroying space stations?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
yeah, the wholesale mass "disappearances" blamed on UFOs...something in the order of a few hundred millions like those killed during the 2004 tsunami; only it will be a mystery, suddenly, in the twinkling of an eye...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That would be Tesla bulbs doing the job:

www.tesla-coil-builder.com...

One hundred million volts, pink finger by the lip, will make a whole
lot disappear, even UFOs.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Why are you so mean?

I'm new here and you are ruining it for me.

I heard ATS was a debunking site, and people were belligerent and aggressive.

You must have like 20 usernames because you seem to be on every thread attacking everyone .

*Seriously, where else can I go to read about and discuss alien invasion if not ATS?

(All my questions are rhetorical, and I won't be able to see your reply anyhow.)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreemer

Google: alien ufo staged invasion

Your right about that, ATS shows up on top.

In fact I had a communique from a fan of my youtube site that
said there was a lot of activity among the Armed Forces based in
the state's base locations.
Worried about the Blue Beam Fake Alien Invasion naturally.

So I guess people don't like being faked out.
But it happens all the time, look at the Ponzi rats that show up
unexpected.
That is just another big time Illuminati fake out.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Can this garbage be moved to the Skunk Works? The stink is getting on those who would like to have serious discussions about the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation.

I have an open mind about aliens and all but that post just really strikes me as funny unless it was supposed to be sarcastic.

Can you get this crap out of here so we can seriously discuss frozen bigfoots, bigfeet?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Can you say with absolute certainty that the Iron Mountain Report is a hoax? If so, how can you explain that everything in the material has come to pass at this point in time? Lucky guess by the purported author?

Can you say with absolute certainty that Dr Carol Rosin is a liar?

No comment on Project Blue Beam? Fair enough, probably just another hoax isn't it. More wild speculation, which according to you, we are not allowed to do on this Aliens and UFO board.

Ah well that conveniently wraps it all up then. May as well just close this entire UFO board section of ATS because there's likely to be nothing that will pass your litmus test with flying colours. Let's be real here, the entire field is a "SkunkWorks". What we are dealing with are varying degrees of legitimacy. But if you're just going to write these concepts off as hokum for gullible hicks, then one has to wonder how sincere you really are when it comes to searching for truth. One cannot deny that the Iron Mountain Report has plenty of truth in it. Some say Henry Kissinger was involved. Pure speculation, mind you.

Yes I've watched the original The Day The Earth Stood Still. I know you mentioned Star Wars to try and make my point look ridiculous, but it is said that the series was indeed an allegory for the New World Order and the machinations of it all. Of course, we could also reference the 1938 radio broadcast of The War Of The Worlds as a 'test' of sorts. Jodie Foster's 'Contact' was also allegedly filmed with real knowlege of the 'jumpgates' in mind. I don't know, this is speculation again that you wouldn't approve of.

It's sad when someone attempts to straitjacket a perfectly reasonable thread and stem the free flow of ideas. Just out of curiosity, which UFO case has the most legitimacy, in your eyes?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreemer

Just ignore him. I got a load of flack off him for my own theories/ideas here in this thread but it's a waste of your energy to let it bother you too much. You've said your piece to him so anything more he comes back at you with, ignore as it'll only go around in pointless circles.
Don't let one guy put you off, ATS is a brilliant place . I've only been here a few months myself but "welcome"

[edit on 19/12/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Eeek.

You guys have been a bit tough on Saviourcomplex.

I welcome sceptics because with out them every chinese lantern and Goodyear Blimp would be hailed as the end all and be all of proof.

If we don't question how can we learn? I don't ascribe to any religion because I can't accept it on faith or books written by men. I don't accept the exsistance of aliens for the same reason. I do accept the exsistance of life away from our planet due to the sheer numbers, but whether or not they have visited us, I don't know and strongly doubt.

All theories of the staged aline invasion conspiracy are conjecture as no SOLID proof exsists to verify it. Lots of circumstantial evidence for sure, but for me that's not enough. Not that I am not aware or open to the idea, but I'm not gonna swallow every idea hook line and sinker.

I am on ATS because there are people here who question. If there weren't I wouldn't be here.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

"You guys have been a bit tough on Saviourcomplex. "

EEEK.

It is actually saviourcomplex who has been tough on us.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Can you say with absolute certainty that the Iron Mountain Report is a hoax? If so, how can you explain that everything in the material has come to pass at this point in time? Lucky guess by the purported author?

He seemed to think so, and was very saddened that things like the Pentagon Paper read like parodies of Iron Mountain, instead of the other way around.

Can you say with absolute certainty that Dr Carol Rosin is a liar?

We have no direct quotes from Von Braun saying anything like this. All we have is second-hand information, and cannot confirm or deny it, because the person in question is dead. So we just have to take Rosin's word for it. And it just happens that it fits Rosin's political beliefs. Very suspicious.

No comment on Project Blue Beam? More wild speculation, which according to you...

More like a sci-fi rehash of the Book of Revelations. And a rather idiotic one at that. Nevermind the fact that a hologram cannot just be projected into the air, or that the bigger the hologram the lower the resolution. But they also plan on projecting the image of Muhammed into Muslim nations, except that Muslims have no idea what he looks like as images of him are forbidden. Oh, and we'll just forget that this is supposedly going to happen any day now...for the past 20 or so years.

Yes I've watched the original The Day The Earth Stood Still. I know you mentioned Star Wars to try and make my point look ridiculous...

Not only that, but to ask at what point do you differentiate between movies that are disclosure and those that aren't?

Jodie Foster's 'Contact' was also allegedly filmed with real knowlege of the 'jumpgates' in mind. I don't know, this is speculation again that you wouldn't approve of.

I suppose we could ask Carl Sagan if that's true, considering he wrote the book the movie is based on. But considering he's not been with us for over a decade, that might prove a bit difficult. Sagan was not shy about his beliefs, however, and it would not be a stretch to say he would probably say your theory is poppycock.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
You guys have been a bit tough on Saviourcomplex.

I don't think so. I've been married. This is nothing compared to that.

Originally posted by Merigold
I welcome sceptics because with out them every chinese lantern and Goodyear Blimp would be hailed as the end all and be all of proof.

I don't think that is true of the UFO community as a whole, no matter what camp they fall in to. Most of them are well oriented with the critical-thinking centers of their brain.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I hope the Illuminati fake themselves with this alien attack business
and get what they deserve.

Perhaps the secrets of the past few years will start to unravel.

Of course there is nothing but nonsense that's supported in this world to
someone's advantage.

A big ponzi scheme, alien invasion same thing.

I'm gonna make to rich or I'm gonna make you head of the fake
alien invasion or fake general to head off the invasion.

Illuminati ceremonies, here we go.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

so you are a wannabe

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join