It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schuster sacked as coach of Real Madrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pretty sad isn't it?

No, I don't mean the fact that Bernd Schuster got sacked, what I find sad is the routine of Real Madrid over the past decade in firing coaches.

Although they've replaced him with ex-Tottenham ex-Sevilla manager Juande Ramos, whom I consider to be one of the best coaches in the world. Just take a look at his record

The Madrid hierarchy need a regime change from Ramon Calderon and Pedraj Mijatovic. Even though they've got us to win 2 Spanish league titles and one Spanish super cup, they have failed to win us the long awaited and much needed Champions league title. It would be Madrid's tenth european cup, as it stands.. Madrid have a record number of titles of 9 European cups, 31 La Liga cups, and many others.

What's YOUR take on Madrid's presidency and sporting affairs? who do they need to sign in the winter(other than Huntelaar)? And do you think Juande Ramos can win us a title at the end of this seemingly horrible season?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Real Madrid is full of Dutch players now: Robben, Sneijder, Van Nistelrooij, Van der Vaart, Drenthe and now Huntelaar. They have also signed Diarra recently so I think they are good now.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Although many people are either jealous or simply hate the fact that Real have an abundance of Dutch players, I think that it is a unique thing compared to other clubs. No one says anything negative about Milan for example when they sign a plethora of Brazilians. Apparently, many people are jealous of Dutch footballing class.

Hala Madrid

new topics

join