It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The S has HTF in Canada-Must Read

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think what is going to happen on the 21th is something that is going to affect us all. It could be an EMP or the start of the NWO. Whatever it is, it's so going down.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Here we go getting all weirded out about nothing again. Has everyone forgotten that we are still part of the Commonwealth and that the Governor General had the last say. She is a representative of the Queen and is separate from Parliament. If theres any conspiracy here its to find out how lacking in information everyone is on how Canadas government works. Do a little research next time before trying to freak everyone out. By the way India isn't going to attack Pakistan and neither is Israel going to attack Iran. Get a life or volunteer your free time ( which you seem to have a lot of ) to a Christmas Bureau a shelter or a Food Bank. Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Canada is a great country. I am Canadian.

I was born in Saskatchewan and raised near Val Marie...Montana border.

I love the French and the stuck up Alberta people...lol...and yes I agree that Alberta has become the rude dog of Canada.

Quebec, whenever I visit treats me very well.....Calgary and Edmonton, on the other hand, have very rude drivers, rude retail people and rude people at the lifts.....it just blows me away how rude people are in Calgary.

Montreal is vey polite and deeply European. They treat you with a certain reserve but they are very polite....even in traffic.

So as far as I am concerned Alberta can stick this in thier pipe and smoke it for a while.

My God Alberta ....lighten up.lol

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

I love the French and the stuck up Alberta people...lol...and yes I agree that Alberta has become the rude dog of Canada.

Quebec, whenever I visit treats me very well.....Calgary and Edmonton, on the other hand, have very rude drivers, rude retail people and rude people at the lifts.....it just blows me away how rude people are in Calgary.

Montreal is vey polite and deeply European. They treat you with a certain reserve but they are very polite....even in traffic.

So as far as I am concerned Alberta can stick this in thier pipe and smoke it for a while.

Half of those very rude drivers, retail people, and people at the lifts are Saskatchewan, they all migrated to Alberta where there were actually jobs to be had. Why do you think your population is down to a million people? So, if you are going to complain, add your own into the mix.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

While i havent been to alberta or saskatchewan yet, the rudest people I have seen, ESPECIALLY in traffic, are french Canadians, i swear they must just hand out licenses over there at birth, what they seem to lack in ethics they make up for with incompetence behind the wheel. Especially here in Ontario when they are headed to/from Quebec... it is infuriating at times. BUt then, everyone has their rude days. I can however say that the rudest french canadian i have dealt with, is nowhere near as rude as even the most polite European French person ive dealt with overseas.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I'll read them. I hope a major event does not come down over the holidays or into the new year, but they should be told by everyone, they're being watched and not to even attempt any funny stuff. Its time to start arguing with my relatives again as well, just so they know if something comes up, theres a reason for it, and the official story won't be correct.

well Canada - i dont think has been touched by terrorist yet... hum. well ask yourself if there are any military drills going on where the USA is responsible for your air security...? we transferred our security to Canada - 911 - happend and we were back in charge of security ... something weird like that happend on 911 here in the states and the dates would be 1212009 1222009 ... humm numberology crunch those numbers

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have a friend ho is Canadian. I must say he is different than the image that is often portrayed about Canadians. He hired some actors and made some films. He literally started a production company from scratch, then put his films on the Internet. He lived in a small town across the border from International Falls Mn. His local police investigated him when they found out that he was making money from his films on the Internet. Some superior officers determined he wasn't doing anything illegal. But a few weeks later a religious cop in the area found out that the films involved nudity and violence.....so he charged my friend even though it was already determined to be legal. It was obscenity charges. The cop attends a church where my friend once attended, but my friend left the church because they had radical teachings. The members shunned my friend, including this dumb freedom robbing religious extremist farm boy cop.
The story about what happened next is really scary. He has been fighting the charges for 8 years....fighting for freedom of expression. It's mostly Americans that have supported his cause with small amounts of money and moral support. He says the Canadians are apathetic sissies and crybabies that don't care about his fight for freedom. They haven't given him a dime. He has a wife and two kids that have stood by him all the way. He finally found a lawyer with courage too. I say he is a Canadian with the American spirit that we are all proud of. He is a true freedom fighter. He spent his entire life savings 175,000.00 on legal fees so far. I would give you a URL but the site has some nudity on it. There is no sex there but I am new here and don't know if I can put a link to a site with nudity on here. BTW his sites were on US servers and his CC processor was also in the USA. The FBI, KBI, and ICE investigated all they cleared him of any wrong doing in US law. But the cop and prosecutor are freedom robbers that need a wake up.

Anyway, I just want you to know there is a few Canadians with backbone like my friend. Most tough guys would have caved in to the pressure and took one of the five plea bargains they kept trying to entice him with so they could get a conviction. For sure most of Canadians are sissies, but he's one of us in heart.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
I have a friend ho is Canadian. I must say he is different than the image that is often portrayed about Canadians. He hired some actors and made some films. He literally started a production company from scratch, then put his films on the Internet. He lived in a small town across the border from International Falls Mn. His local police investigated him when they found out that he was making money from his films on the Internet. Some superior officers determined he wasn't doing anything illegal. But a few weeks later a religious cop in the area found out that the films involved nudity and violence.....so he charged my friend even though it was already determined to be legal. It was obscenity charges. The cop attends a church where my friend once attended, but my friend left the church because they had radical teachings. The members shunned my friend, including this dumb freedom robbing religious extremist farm boy cop.
The story about what happened next is really scary. He has been fighting the charges for 8 years....fighting for freedom of expression. It's mostly Americans that have supported his cause with small amounts of money and moral support. He says the Canadians are apathetic sissies and crybabies that don't care about his fight for freedom. They haven't given him a dime. He has a wife and two kids that have stood by him all the way. He finally found a lawyer with courage too. I say he is a Canadian with the American spirit that we are all proud of. He is a true freedom fighter. He spent his entire life savings 175,000.00 on legal fees so far. I would give you a URL but the site has some nudity on it. There is no sex there but I am new here and don't know if I can put a link to a site with nudity on here. BTW his sites were on US servers and his CC processor was also in the USA. The FBI, KBI, and ICE investigated all they cleared him of any wrong doing in US law. But the cop and prosecutor are freedom robbers that need a wake up.

Anyway, I just want you to know there is a few Canadians with backbone like my friend. Most tough guys would have caved in to the pressure and took one of the five plea bargains they kept trying to entice him with so they could get a conviction. For sure most of Canadians are sissies, but he's one of us in heart.

Doesn't sound like you've given him anything but moral support, so you aren't really one to criticize.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Maybe we're apathetic 'cause we haven't actually heard this story before.. do you have links? I have friends who might like his stuff. They can pass it through their own underground and perhaps he can get more attention that way.

At least his wife and kids (whom I assume are Canadians too), are behind him. Can't he get a cease and desist order against that cop?

[edit on 2008/12/17 by juniperberry]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I spend a lot of time in Montreal and I've started to notice that there are a lot of police out there, especially at the subway stations in pretty big numbers. Well it may be that there is crime to be fought at certain spots, I see them more and more elsewhere too on the streets. What I did find strange, is how a lot of them are starting to wear urban camo pants.

Have any else you noticed this too? Is it fair to call this this recent phenomena?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
(My first post)

I think this "Coalition" was a conspiracy hatched within the halls of the Privy Council - it's members are sworn to secrecy and the Coalition Leaders and Harper are all members...

Perhaps this is why we did not hear any mention of it before the election... this manufactured 'crisis' had to be delivered at a certain time as to render Harper as the sole "Decision Maker" in a time where circumstances will support his use of power - even require it.

Unfortunately these circumstances appear to have been foretold by man CFR and Trilateral Commission politicians, and even seem to have been planned for;

The fact that the 'colaition crisis' coincides with the predicted problem coming up on Jan. 21, 22 is disturbing. The fact that all involved are a part of Her Majesty's Privy Council is even more disturbing.

I believe this is why Canadians did not hear anything about this coalition until after the elections and just over Six weeks from Jan. 19 - it had to be perfectly timed and coordinated with whatever the Globalists Have planned for us.

Had the 'coalition crisis' come about before the election, Harper would not have those crucial 7 days during the period just before and after Powell/Biden's predicted incident on Jan. 21/22...

...Between Jan 19-26, Harper will be the only one with the authority to make any major emergency decisions - Right on Time for Joe Biden's Big Test or Colin Powell's incident or w/e he called it.

As a Canadian I am worried about all of this. I have been telling everyone the facts of the matter. Most are of a like mind to myself. Something stinks in Canada and everyone knows it.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Dreemer]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Whats wrong with Albertans?

I wish Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba was a country by itself.

That might work wonders for the shipping industry of Manitoba. Of course Alberta is rich enough to fly everything in by air during months when heavy traffic can't get into Hudson's Bay.

But basically, I'm with you. I wish my own neighborhood here in Toronto was it's own country. Eff the ROC.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

The story and articles are here: www.jafaentertainment.com/RvSmith
You will have to click around and dig through the materials to get the whole story. It's not posted like a book. More of a record of what happened and what is continuing to go on.

Note: David Cronenberg made movies in Canada that have sex and violence. He received the "Order of Canada" and was given a place in Canada's "Walk of Fame". My friend, known as DrDon, made movies with nudity and violence and he gets crapped on by Canada. It makes no sence. It's pure discrimination against a small independant film producer and FX artist.

Film experts testified that his special effects were impressive and unique, the the nudity and violence was common place and nothing new to Canada. But the religious community convicted him and he appealed. Charges were overturned and a new trial was ordered. The Crown asked the Supreme Court to give them leave to appeal from the Ontario Court of Appeal decision and the Supreme Court said NO, "the materials do not contain explicit sex". SO the Crown fell back on the option of having a new trial and forced it to be a jury trial in the same religious community. He was convicted again and will now appeal again. It is apperent that the appeal will break all records for the number of legal errors made by the judge in denying a multitude of defence applications.

For the other poster. I chanelled hundreds of dollars of my own money to my Canadian friend over the past 8 years. He's a good family man. Both his kids are on the honor roles at school. Daughter 14 has a 96% average with 92 being the lowest mark. His son is similar. Both a year ahead in grade for their ages. Both are described by teaches as geniouses. Both are even paid by the schoolboard to tutor other kids that are not doing so well. I say this so you know he is not a demon like the cops and prosecutor portray him in order to cause prejudice.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I checked out the website that was mentioned, explaining your friend's situation. I hate to say it but this story is all too believeable to me. Nowadays most people in the know will do anything they can to avoid going to court on an issue.

The law is not a horse, it's the other one, the mean little one with the long ears.

Edit: To add, my advice to your friend would be to go extra-judicial. Go to the Toronto International Film Festival people or to Amnesty International. Start peeing in the punchbowl, now!

Here is a link to the Ontario Ministry of Culture website:

www.culture.gov.on.ca...

They are in the business of promoting and assisting film makers in Ontario. This is the email address and telephone number, listed on that page, of a lady whose job it is to assist film journalists who write about film making in Ontario.

Mima Casola

Phone: (416) 314-7613
E-mail:
[email protected]

Ontario is getting a bad name internationally right on this website and this lady should know about it.

Here is the text of an email message I have already sent to Ms. Casola:

I think the way this filmaker is being treated by the legal authorities in Ontario borders on persecution. What guarantees are there for any film maker coming to this province that he/she will not be similarly harassed?

The details of the case are on the following website:

www.jafaentertainment.com/RvSmith

[edit on 18-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
DrDon sounds like a classic "B" film maker to me. "B" films are an integral part of film culture. A lot of performers and makers get their first jobs in "B" films, and yes they are basically tasteless teenage matinee fodder but a lot of them are often more revealing of human nature (and human flesh, of course) than mainstream "A" movies.

Jack Nicholson was in a few "B" movies at the start of his career, "I was a Teenage Werewolf" being one of them.

A "B" movie subculture is the sign of a thriving film industry. DrDon needs to be rescued.

Feel free to quote me if you decide to email Ms. Casola.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Thanks for your response and taking the time to reach people that might be able to provide assistance. I don't know why any of the larger producers have not jumped in to help. It could be that the media is ignoring this as well. DrDon's lawyer says this case is far more important than people realize. The implications for movie producers, movie rental stores, cable and satellite TV programs are monumental.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Just what kind of film did your friend make? As far as I can tell from the link you provided, and links from that link, it looks to me like it has something to do with snuff films.

edited to add:

And, what the heck does your story have to do with the OP anyways? I can't believe I responded to you in the first place. LOL

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Unknown Truth]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Truth

Oh! I posted this because there seemed to be some misconceptios about Canadians and I wanted to show that not all Canadians were like some commentors say.

There was a definate conspiracy to convict an innocent person because he did not violate the law, yet the prosecutors were able to convince the two juries he was guilty.

Snuff films involve real murder. These were staged productions with adult actors. Nudity and violence but no sex. It would be more accurate to place them in the genre of erotic horror exploitation.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by John Matrix]

[edit on 27-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Dude, tell me where the bunker?
Which road to take or coordinate to look it up on Google earth?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join