It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon approves Iraq sales worth up to $6 billion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Pentagon approves Iraq sales worth up to $6 billion

rinf.com

The U.S. Defense Department on Wednesday said it had approved the sale to Iraq of weapons valued at up to $6 billion, including 400 Stryker wheeled vehicles, military radios, training aircraft, 20 coastal patrol boats and 140 M1A1 Abrams tanks.

The prime contractors for the vehicle sales would be General Dynamics Corp (GD.N), Honeywell International (HON.N), and General Motors Corp (GM.N).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeah, you read it right: "Main contractor is GM..."

When we look the news, yep, maybe we shouldnt. Everything is based just on lies, and that bailout money is already sented to GM and other giants, but its just marked as "Pentagon Money"... Its same money, but from different pocket.

Its wonder, that even US is broke, at least in media, they still have those billions to use, and to carry on those invasions and world wide army... That there is no cuts in arms industry... Not even one in public. Something is missing badly today - Truth.

It makes me think...

What is the real reason to push US economy down now, and oil prices to bottom? I see a great war approaching fast... And what is happening now, is just a prelude to gigantic escalation, what we see now is how to poor Arabic nations before the hammer strikes them hard!

Zionist handwork, made in Israel lobby.

- I hate Bankers.

rinf.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join