It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna: The Kabbalah predicted an Obama victory and a Palin candidacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Madonna: The Kabbalah predicted an Obama victory and a Palin candidacy

www.--.com

We reported last month that Madonna had suggested that Barack Obama could be helped by the wisdom of the Kabbalah in making tough decisions during his presidency, particularly in regards to seeking world peace and unifying the nation, according to unconfirmed reports. Now Madonna has allegedly claimed that Obama's presidency was foretold
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Is Madonna Nuts???

Kabbalah or "mystery")—the inner meaning—a foundation of the kabbalah.
Kabbalah is considered, by its followers, as a necessary part of the study of Torah – the study of Torah (the Law of God) being an inherent duty of observant Jews.[3] Kabbalah teaches doctrines that are accepted by some Jews as the true meaning of Judaism while other Jews have rejected these doctrines as heretical and antithetical to Judaism.

The origins of the actual term Kabbalah are unknown and disputed to belong either to Solomon ibn Gabirol (1021 - 1058) or else to the 13th century CE Spanish Kabbalist Bahya ben Asher. While other terms have been used in many religious documents from the 2nd century CE up to the present day, the term Kabbalah has become the main descriptive of Jewish esoteric knowledge and practices. The Kabbalistic literature, which served as the basis for most of the development of Kabbalistic thought, divides between early works such as Heichalot and Sefer Yetzirah (believed to be dated 1st or 2nd Century CE) and later works dated to the 13th century CE, of which the main book is the Zohar representing the main source for the Contemplative Kabbalah ("Kabbalah Iyunit").

According to Kabbalistic tradition, knowledge was transmitted orally by the Patriarchs, prophets, and sages (Hakhamim in Hebrew), eventually to be "interwoven" into Jewish religious writings and culture. According to this tradition, Kabbalah was, in around the 10th century BCE, an open knowledge practiced by over a million people in ancient Israel,[4] although there is little objective historical evidence to support this thesis.

Foreign conquests drove the Jewish spiritual leadership of the time (the Sanhedrin) to hide the knowledge and make it secret, fearing that it might be misused if it fell into the wrong hands.[5] The Sanhedrin leaders were also concerned that the practice of Kabbalah by Jews deported on conquest to other countries (the Diaspora), unsupervised and unguided by the masters, might lead them into wrong practice and forbidden ways. As a result, the Kabbalah became secretive, forbidden and esoteric to Judaism (“Torat Ha’Sod” Hebrew: תורת הסוד‎) for two and a half millennia.

www.--.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The illuminati have all these people already working these things, so i doubt they need madonna, to tell them.

Obama is certainly into something, i would say voodoo, like most american presidents. You can be sure his advisers and such are well into the occult, looking for the light to show them the way.

If obama was foretold, why did they run him against a no hoper, and why spend so much money to get him elected. I am sure he and others around him, think he is some sort of chosen one, but heck, why did they need to run him against mccain then.

Thats like manchester united, playing a team in the champions league, and there opponants are stopped from playing in some way(hint), while alex ferguson says that last year it was meant to be, lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I will say this about Kaballah. I had an some type of Kaballah analysis (much like might be done in astrology) don't remember any more than that. It turned out dead nuts on. In fact my wife was creeped out by it.

top topics

join