It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek-inspired protests spread across Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Greek-inspired protests spread across Europe

news.yahoo.com

MADRID, Spain – The unrest that has gripped Greece is spilling over into the rest of Europe, raising concerns the clashes could be a trigger for opponents of globalization, disaffected youth and others outraged by the continent's economic turmoil and soaring unemployment.

Protesters in Spain, Denmark and Italy smashed shop windows, pelted police with bottles and attacked banks this week, while in France, cars were set ablaze Thursday outside the Greek consulate in Bordeaux, where protesters scrawled graffiti warning about a looming "insurrection."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ok How is this going to solve anything? How is burning your city down going to help anything? Yes I know that finding jobs is very hard and i should know i'm unemployed myself, but burning your city down will rise unemployment and will NOT help anything. I'm sure there are other ways in solving the problem then this

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
wow....

Thailand, Iceland, Greece, now most of the European Union...

While America, who has a notorious record of such behavior sits quiet.

Doesn't anyone else here find this peculiarly amazing?

I'm thinking that America is at the brink... the chasm's edge. When we start discovering our store shelves emptying and the conspiracy lists - once thought to be some crazed hoaxes - start revealing their ugly truths, America is going to explode.

September 11 (the truth as admitted by NIST, and reported upon by countless credible eyewitnesses and experts)

Fraud on Wall Street (FANNI MAY and FREDDIE MAC, ENRON, 700 Billion Dollar Bailout - so Wall Street can have a party)

NASDAQ Chairmen getting indicted for 50 billion dollars in fraud

Global Warming nothing more than an orchestrated lie (good ol' Al Gore...)

War Crimes (torture, murder, kidnapping)

Illegal Legislation (i.e.: Patriot Act, REX 84, E.O. 51)

Politicians admitting truths once told to be unfounded (Clinton admitting the truth about a NON CONSTITUTIONAL government)

Labor Camps (as governed by the Patriot Act)

Police being supported by the Military (against Posse Cometatus)

FEMA seizing control in a staged emergency event and proclaiming Martial Law - bypassing existing Constitutional limitations

Food scams

Pharmacology Scams

Religious Greed

and now... Lady's and Gentlemen, introducing the New World Order, a GAIA Production (Georgia Guide Stones)

I guess someone should inform Prof. Stephan Hawkings that his prediction came a generation too late

It's sad too.... mankind had much more potential than he gave us as a species credit for.

One Question... If this is what the Human Race truly is, does anyone else here truly feel like an alien?

I know that I can't relate to this species.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Could this be the meager beginnings of the "revolution" so many have been talking about?
The list of problems in the post above is possibly just too huge and daunting to take on by ordinary means. The PTB have us trapped and powerless to do anything.
It just might be that the youth of Europe and Asia are beginning to feel that nothing short of a "revolution" against the corporate elite will work.
They may be right. At least they are doing something.
edit for grammar

[edit on 12-12-2008 by wayno]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I welcome the struggle , We need a good war of the classes to settle up some old debts, And we know what class the military is in , so lets get it on Mother Fers

top topics

join