It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer and Orion Project obtain the Stan Meyer Water Car?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
www.theorionproject.org...

Breaking News from The Orion Project
December 11, 2008

The Orion Project has been awarded the Stan Meyer materials and is completing final negotiations with the owners. The hope is that The Orion Project will have the materials in its possession by the end of the year.

Tune in to the World Puja Network this Friday to hear a detailed interview with Dr. Steven Greer and Dr. Ted Loder on the implications and the exciting next steps in development.

Holy Cow!

After seven years of seeming nothingness, it appears that Dr. Greer may finally have some cool new technology to disclose!

[edit on 11-12-2008 by GoldenAge]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i'll believe it when i see it,take everything greer says with some cyanide.

two lines

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I hope it's true, but I suspect it is not. Greer talks the talk but I'm skeptical of him walking the walk, and he is linked to the Rockefellers so he has a dubious background linked to the world elite, who are probably the ones suppressing this sort of stuff in the first place.

On the offshot that I am wrong, him being able to bring this tech to public awareness would make me apologise for all my greer doubting posts online.

As for the tech itself I am pretty confident it is real. Hydrogen and oxygen are excelent fuels, and only the technological suppression of the molecule seperation method(s) have kept us from using them as our base fuel.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Well, we'll find out for sure in a few weeks, anyway

line

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Dr Greer, What about the Papp Plasma engine?

One is poison and one is explosive.

Fast hydrogen generation won't compete with cheap gas.
And I do not care about carrying batteries with current enough
to weld my car together.
A plasma engine out of tune is not the way, perhaps a turbine
from Tesla's VTOL patent might do a good job.

I'll take the proven gas station way that should continue way past
the demise of the iPod, iPhone and Blackberry and their next
generation.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Unfortunately, as has been the case time and time again, the deal fell through / was bought out / the parties involved threatened, and the research has stopped. Last I heard, a company in MI bought the original Stan Meyer parts, and is working on it. This being the case, I doubt they will ever let them see the light of day, as they are probably part of the 'big 3' oil and car companies who do not wish to have this alternative technology available to the masses.Think about it - no more need for the terrorists' oil, or the car companies' scams. Use water! There are other places on the net that seem to be doing their own research, such as www.ionizationx.com, etc. One shoppe I found that is actually selling Stan Meyer kits is StansDream: www.stansdream.com. Eventually this will come out, despite the decades of suppression and threats to stop it.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

No we won't, they'll be some excuses and the date will be pushed back, repeat to fade.

top topics

join