It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a UFO this morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ok well i know i havent posted here before but ive been a member for a while and have read a lot of the threads, and many of the fake ones too, i swear that what im about to say is not fake and is exactly how i saw it:

This morning on the way to school everything was normal, i was getting driven and my friend was in the car next to me. The sky was really clear blue this morning around 8:30am in perth, australia and i was just looking up at how blue it is when i spotted a small white disk like object very high up in the sky. now i know this wasnt a plane because i know planes cant move like this. i asked my friend if he saw it too and he said he did and we wer watching it for a bit while driving down a long road and it was moving quickly one way up in the sky lets say left from where i was looking, then all of a sudden it just stopped and started going the other way quickly, then all of a sudden it started going the direction my car was going and went over the top of my car, still very high in the sky obviously, but after this i lost sight of it because of a few trees around etc. and when i could see that side of the sky again it was nowhere to be seen. I have always believed in UFO's but have never really seen one, until today. So what do you guys think? unfortunately i wasnt able to get a picture or a video because i thought that it would just be too far away to be visible, and my iphone doesnt have a video function.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There is a first time for everything..including posting!

Well dang and here I had thought all those i-gadgets had everything except toilet paper for those sudden "WOW"s.

Next time take the cell phone that has the camera!

Well its an interesting story! Dont know what else to say except maybe it will appear again and you can get a photo of it. Would like to see it!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
yeah, i was too intrigued at the time but i doubt ill see it again but if i do ill be sure to take a photo even if it does show up very good, was really interesting hope i see it again.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I once had a UFO encounter too and I did have a camera. I had thought I had it all ready to go but that wasnt the problem. I was so awwed at what I was looking at that I could not even handle the camera right to even turn it on! I wasnt scared or anything like that, just awwed at the look of it.

It sort of had an almost clear look, like as if I was looking through a glass sphere with an aura all around it. Im not sure but it almost appeared transparent with a very light bluish haze through it. This was at night and I could see the stars through it. I was up at a transmitter location doing some reapir work on a tv transmiiter at 8,500 feet ASL near Wind River Lake and up there its pitch black dark at night. I think had I been able to get the camera going I could have got some impressive video and single shots of it. This happend about 8 months ago. I have not seen anything like it ever since. Tho I do keep watching for it again.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Nice lil post pitty no pics tho
but atleast you seen something..

I have seen two, no pics sorry,.. one was in daytime summer shooting pigeons and saw a lil orb silver reflective thing thru my site as i was aiming to RIP lil birdy.. so its not like i was looking for it. The other time i woke up cold on someones couch at 5am walking home freeezing my brass off looked up coz it was a fresh cold morning not to many clouds and seen this star "best way i can define it" wiz past and no it was not a coment or a roid of any kind no tail no nothing.. here one sec gone the other, thought to myself ufo? heh oh well kept walking lol

nice to see things like that, but people always think ufo = aliens and tbh ufo = unidentified object..not little green men/women ; )

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yeah I guess you saw a "UFO", given that it was unidentified, but at such a distance it's hard to say it's any more than an unidentified object in the sky. Could have simply been a large balloon swirling around up there.

Prosaic or Alien? It's impossible to say mate!

IRM

[edit on 11/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. sounds similar to my first sighting with the elevation and course changes but mine was at night. I totally understand what its like to not even think about grabbing a camera when you are looking at it.
You are too caught up in the moment to think about capturing it on film.
I have finally gotten to the point where i think about taking a picture if I see a UFO but if you dont have one when you first spot it... still not really wanting to go get it because you dont want to leave.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Yeah I guess you saw a "UFO", given that it was unidentified, but at such a distance it's hard to say it's any more than an unidentified object in the sky. Could have simply been a large balloon swirling around up there.

Prosaic or Alien? It's impossible to say mate!

IRM

[edit on 11/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

yeah you could say that, but the speed it moved at is what made it so intriguing like it was moving pretty quickly while i was watching it move side to side then when it came my way it went faaast... like it was far and high up in the sky then when it started moving towards me within 5 seconds i couldnt see it anymore.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Great.... Got some evidence with this claim? I am usually open minded but with threads with no evidence or proof there was an "Unidentified Flying Object" Many people tend to get the UFO thing the wrong way and don't understand the true meaning of the word!

They naturally think of aliens...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hellboiy

With today's technologies, any images can be projected in the sky and made to stall and move at lighting speed.

new topics

top topics

join