It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have no idea what i wanna do when i Grow up (An adult)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well im at the age of 16 and have no idea what i want to do.
This might sound crazy, but im not interested in this world, these physical bodies.

Im one of those peoples who enjoy using and practicing my inner self powers.
Doing telekinesis and all that other stuff. But who can make money off of that for living? I have no idea what im gonna do.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am 19 and in the same boat as you. Maybe this 2012 thing will be the real deal and we won't have to worry about what we are going to do.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just turned 17 today (happy birthday to meeee)... And I know how you feel to some extent.

I keep looking back and thinking about what I should have done in school, worked harder, and stopped being so apathetic.

I could suggest looking into paranormal studies or something of the like, that sounds like some interesting stuff, eh?

-Will

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well when I was 16-17 I was not worried about what I was going to do after hitting 18. I and others from my generation, were more concerned about when the next kegger was going to be held and who was going to bring the tap!

But seriously, you got enough time to begin finding something to get into for a career. That doesnt mean blow it off until your first rent or utility or car payment is due. And dont blow it off till the day you are handed the diploma or degree. Just find something in your interests. You mentioned telekenisis, well perhaps you could become a consultant in that field. Maybe a teacher. Maybe create the nitch for it and you will be ahead of all of em.

Anything is possible. Its only impossible if you dont try.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
you're screwed dude.
you should already know this information

new topics

top topics

join