It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions and Millions per day exposed to "World Government" possibilies article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You wont find a newsroom in the English speaking world without at least 1 screen parked at Matt Drudge.

Today he delivered a piece from the Financial Times website titled; "And now for a world government" by Gideon Rachman.

I have never believed that there is a secret United Nations plot to take over the US. I have never seen black helicopters hovering in the sky above Montana. But, for the first time in my life, I think the formation of some sort of world government is plausible.

A “world government” would involve much more than co-operation between nations. It would be an entity with state-like characteristics, backed by a body of laws. The European Union has already set up a continental government for 27 countries, which could be a model. The EU has a supreme court, a currency, thousands of pages of law, a large civil service and the ability to deploy military force.

So could the European model go global? There are three reasons for thinking that it might....

"And now for a world government"

An estimated 2,671,917 people per day are having a look at this,..some are even deciding weather or not to add it to the teleprompter for the evening newscast. I have been sending Matt stuff from this site for about 6months,..and have been trying to convince him that the information found on ATS could bring about his next big "Monica Lewinsky" story. How Matt rolls..

Assemble together the greatest minds of this community,..take it one subject at a time, from most to least important. Deliver the best argument for each to the one man who can get the word out. Bring Matt to our team,.and we will have the greatest ally in all of media!

join