It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Alien Video.. or CGI?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

actually there are interviews online with the guy that made that and he shows the step by step production process.

you can also use professionals to tell you whether it's a fake or not.

you can also pay professionals to disprove an authentic video.

so as always.. we're a bunch of lying cheating stealing filthy race of naked apes that won't ever ascend to make a universal level and fly with the aliens.. because we stab each other in the back and make fake videos and call real videos fake, and confuse each other and run around slamming our heads into each other over it.

meanwhile the elite commute to mars in sports model saucers.

oooo.

-

I've also seen those interviews, the guy was from one of the south American countries and he explains how he makes videos like this as you said, nice work though!

The thing to keep in mind people is that we have to carefully analize and study known fakes like this as to better recognize fakes and hoaxes in the future, the creator of this film in the interview explains that his intentions were to educate the public on the ease of hoaxing a video like this and not to actually hoax! Or something along those lines anyway.

We need a link to the cgi video makers interview! I'll try to find it, but it has been a while since i have seen this vid so we'll see, if anyone else can find a link that would be great! PEACE!

devil

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
A great hoax video, signs of fakes like this are how smooth the object or creature moves and shadows. What also got in my mind about the fakeness is the fuzzy parts where the film cuts off and starts again if you get what I mean. The guy who made this is a genius and I guess it will help others to learn what other vids/pics are fake and what ones maybe real. A good thread anyways!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Very very very fake. Very fake. And very obviously fake.

The easiest tell tale sign that it's CGI is that it's too smooth and flows to perfectly. It lacks the somewhat stop-and-go, shakey, involuntary movements you get when you have real muscles and tendons tied to bones that are controlled by electrical impulses from a brain.

With CGI it's rendered by a computer and while it can calculate physics and object interactions perfectly, it does so without anticipating how a real living animal/being actually peforms in real space.

If you watch any video of a real person moving about compared to a CGI rendered one, there is a distinct lack of smoothness.

This was just far too "calculated" and free flowing to be real. Very easy to spot.

Besides, the context on what was going on was just absurd. An alien, [locked?] in a room, forced to be sat on the floor? Nope. I don't buy.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i believe the creator of this video has a thread here on ATS. if i can find it i will post it

here is the post started by internos with the creator of this video and others that are cgi.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just wanted to add that the creator does not claim they are rela and openly admits to creating them. please read the post.

i personally think they look real, but i am in no way even an amature in the subject.

but yes congratulations on everyone who KNOWS without a doubt and claims that these are hoaxs. your expertise has paid off

sorry, jus saw free-spirit has already linked to the thread i linked.

[edit on 12/16/2008 by keeff]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
How could we capture and hold something whos race is so advanced that they can fly here from where ever the hell they come from?

I have to say, I appreciate the "they are terrified of us" theory, if I were visiting here and saw the way we treat each other and the planet we live on, I'd be heading back to my home planet at incredible speed vowing never to return.

makes sense ..kiiinda..
like.. they'd be scared to be in a relationship with a human.. for fear of how neurotic we are..

but not being able to technologically subdue us if in a one on one conflict?
I don't think that's an issue.. hence I don't think they have anything to be scared of when "being around" one of us.
because if they can subdue us... then we can't .. um.. HARM them.
and infliction of pain or life threatening situations would be what they would be afraaaaid of..
and that can be averted by their technological prowess and ability to electromagnetically cancel out our nerves thus temporarily paralyzing us.. or something akin to that.

so if there's no fear physically.. maybe they would be afraid of getting to know a human.. and being emotionally hurt because we're all psycho down here.

-

ive always thought this,we as humans are still practically savage animals,we can go from loving and caring to hateful in a split second,im guessing that unpredictability is scary to an advanced alien race.Hah i can just imagine young aliens taking human culture classes right now thinking wtf,crazy cats..

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
not this one AGAIN.
The guy mocapped himself and applied the animation to the alien rig, badly rendered "tv scan lines" by ACME eh..very poor.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join