It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does man need God anymore?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

OOOPS!

Grandma asked:

DOES MAN STILL NEED GOD........
DOES GOD STILL NEED MAN.............

Yes. Mankind needs the Lord God and God desires mankind. His last creation was mankind, on the 6th day of creation. God said His creation was VERY GOOD!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PreTribGuy

PreTribGuy:

First of all I believe that my Creator has given me a mind and has given me his authority to be able to speak of the wonderful knowledge he has shown me. However, I am sorry that you do not share that same mind set.

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

With that kind of thinking it becomes real clear to me why Christ first appeared to the women. They were the only ones who were clear minded enough to know who he was.

And as for the Scripture verse I gave in the book of Hebrews, I did write it as MY bible has it. I use an NIV version.

I do not know what your problem is with me in general and maybe it's not just me, but anyone you can take pot shots at. If that is what makes you happy then go at it. Me, I have better things to do. I hope you are staying in the Spirit. At this point I am not real sure. FEEL FREE TO SHOT AWAY!

Peace to you,
Grandma

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join