It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gay, Anti-Hispanic Beating Investigated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Anti-Gay, Anti-Hispanic Beating Investigated

enews.earthlink.net

NEW YORK - Four attackers may have mistaken two brothers walking arm in arm as gay before using an aluminum baseball bat, a bottle and their feet to beat one of them into critical condition, New York City police said Monday.

One of the attackers used an anti-gay slur when first confronting the brothers, Ecuadorean immigrants who were walking down a Brooklyn street early Sunday after a night of drinking. The assailants also used anti-Hispanic insults, city officials said at a news conference.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So is this how all you anti-gays let people know how you feel about them? You take aluminum baseball bats and bash people who don't agree with you? How despicable!!! You disgust me!!!

Do you see how I just generalized all anti-gays? Well, I did so not because I feel all anti-gays are mindless brutes (I don't think that) but I did it because I've seen numerous threads in this news section doing the same thing to gays. A while back there was a thread titled "gay protesters attack elderly woman" Well, in the video no one attacked anybody, but the threadstarter made it seem as if it were some sort of brutal attack, and not only that, he made it seem as if all gays were violent savages.

This on the other hand was an attack. A brutal attack on a "gay". Keep in mind though, the idiot attacker didn't have his facts straight, because his victim was not even gay.

enews.earthlink.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i live near where this happened in brooklyn. scary stuff...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i live near where this happened in brooklyn. scary stuff...

top topics

join