It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Study Rules Out Pearl Harbor Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Something interesting happened today. One of the radar operators passed away here that was on duty that morning in the Aleutians. After talking with his family for a while they stated "yeah Dad told us he saw the Japanese planes coming in on radar and when he tried to radio it in he was told to stand down and the info wasn't passed along "they wanted us in WWII" is what grandpa said. These oldtimers just don't make these things up ya know. I firmly believe this famlies story about their father/grandfather. On the other hand how could he not have blown the loudest fn whistle he could find on these people that call themselves our leaders.

The Undertaker

[edit on 16-12-2008 by The Undertaker]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
Something interesting happened today. One of the radar operators passed away here that was on duty that morning in the Aleutians. After talking with his family for a while they stated "yeah Dad told us he saw the Japanese planes coming in on radar and when he tried to radio it in he was told to stand down and the info wasn't passed along "they wanted us in WWII" is what grandpa said. These oldtimers just don't make these things up ya know. I firmly believe this famlies story about their father/grandfather. On the other hand how could he not have blown the loudest fn whistle he could find on these people that call themselves our leaders.

The Undertaker

[edit on 16-12-2008 by The Undertaker]

now you must deciphher what exactly is "they" and look at what other depopulation stratagems they have been using for thousands of years.

also you must realise thier capabilties,the ability to allow pearl harbor,ie heavy infiltration of the military,how they can create 9/11 and the war with terror,mind control and brainwashing everwhere and anywhen and still cover it up by blaming it on the cia and inventing mk-ultra,a perect disinfo campaign for it,even make up fictitcious ilnesses such as hyperthyroidism to mask nanobot induced ailments,ie they are the medical health system.
didnt bush snr,his wife and dog all get hyperthyroidism at the same time?,yeah exactly.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

One of the radar operators passed away here that was on duty that morning in the Aleutians. After talking with his family for a while they stated "yeah Dad told us he saw the Japanese planes coming in on radar and when he tried to radio it in he was told to stand down . .

I believe you, Mr U/T. As Sam Harris* explains I believe the radar operator believed what he related to his family. I also believe the radar operator was mistaken in what he saw and loose in his memory of what transpired. Radar was new in 1941. Radar was primitive. We did not have much experience with radar. Radar could not differentiate between a flock of geese and a flight of airplanes. That discriminating ability relied on the experience of the operator. Which in our case was limited. (Radar came here from England).

Aside: I think that radar op scene was pictured in the movie Pearl Harbor. Regardless the radar was in Hawaii and not the Aleutians. The movie story offered as an explanation that a planned flight of B17s incoming from the US was why the Duty Officer was not alarmed by the radar operator’s report.

. . and the info wasn't passed along "they wanted us in WWII" is what grandpa said. These old-timers just don't make these things up ya know. I firmly believe this families story about their father/grandfather.

Roosevelt’s Republican opponents were largely ISOLATIONISTS which meant they relied on the concept FORTRESS AMERICA for our security. That was not dumb in the 1930s or very early 1940s. Our longest range plane was the new B17 which could barely fly from California to Hawaii. And not loaded with bombs either.

To accomplish that long over water flight the B17 planes had to be stripped of all guns and removable armor plating. Two of the 3 radios were removed. Fuel tanks were very carefully topped off the moment before take-off. Even then, if the planes encountered unexpected headwinds, the planes would turn back.

No available military plane anywhere could fly as far as the 20 or so Boeing 4 engine flying boats used by Pan American Airways in commercial service. The Atlantic and Pacific oceans formed an impassable barrier. So I’m not saying the isolationists were crazy. Just that they were wrong. Even in those hard time days of the Great Depression, it was just ONE world. Roosevelt and Churchill knew the world could not tolerate Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo.

On the other hand how could he not have blown the loudest whistle he could find on these people that call themselves our leaders. The Undertaker

Whistle blowing has never been popular in the US. Did not your mother warn you not to be a tattle-tale? Have you not heard some parents threaten to punish both the wrong-doing child and the tattle-tale child?

There have been at least 3 serious inquiries into the Pearl Harbor case. As the opening post of this thread reported, the National Security Agency has done yet one more evaluation of the known and available information and came to the same conclusion the prior inquiries reached; there was no conspiracy to bring the US into WW2, excepting that one in Japan of course.

*The End of Faith
New York Times Best Seller, Winner of the 2005 PEN Award

“The End of Faith”
provides a harrowing glimpse of mankind’s willingness to suspend reason in favor of religious beliefs, even when these beliefs inspire the worst of human atrocities. Harris argues that in the presence of weapons of mass destruction, we can no longer expect to survive our religious differences indefinitely.

IT IS A GOOD READ.
I recommend it highly.

<< 1  2   >>

join