It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema Concentration Camps?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Are you completely crazy? Or just a mental case that is in need of some medication?

There are no such things as "Concentration Camps" run by FEMA.

In a "Concentration Camp, people are locked up, and they can not leave. They do not go there voluntarily, they are forced to go there by the government.

In the FEMA trailer parks, everyone is there because they chose to go there. They can leave at any time. Nobody forces them to stay there.

But they are mostly lazy slugs, that believe that the government owes them a living. So, they stay there, rent free, utilities free, and they take from the taxpayers.

Now just how do YOU justify your describing those trailer parks as "Concentration Camps"?

You idiots sling around your loaded terms, when you quite literally have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint, but it was a SAC base. There are NO ports arounde it, hence, no boats. Trust on this. I have made a personal tour of the base. At this point in time it is hosting a Christmas display called "Lights of the Delta." It's pretty cool if your in the area, I recomend you check it out. In the spring, we will be hosting Drag races on the old runways. This doesn't sound much like a concentraion camp to me.
Trust me. I am in the loop on this. I live close enough that would be in the loop if something was going one. (First responder and all that crap.)

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Hell, I wish sombody was paying me to post. I could use the cold hard cash! Don't want to run short of WT101!

<< 1   >>

join