It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema Concentration Camps?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How do you guys feel bout Concentration camps run by fema, and fema being incorporated in to the Homeland security.

there is a list of all the camps by states here Fema lists

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
you know what???

If they're interested in holding a grandmother
and if they are hell bent on playing psycho games and world domination, i dont think i care much how my life ends or how large my camp cell is.

I'd like to be burned alive. Who TH wants to live under those conditions?

Whatever- why worry about it?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiamerican1776
How do you guys feel bout Concentration camps run by fema, and fema being incorporated in to the Homeland security.

there is a list of all the camps by states here Fema lists

i just talk to someone that works at micro center, and she says that there is a military installation under that office complex where fema detainees are being sent. apparently they are subleasing excess housing to those in need of a home.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
DG, I'll bring the marshmellos... but on second thought, I may be losing my job and may need some"'affordable housing".

Fer the new guy, try the search button, its been discussed here, ad nauseum.

Been to one and have posted my "observations".

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Oldnslo]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have seen this list before on this site and have debunked the one in Blytheville Ar. I live not far from there, so I took a drive(the last time it was posted) and let me guarntee one and all, there are NO new wooden barracks. We have a couple of new businesses there, and what was formerly base housing for families is now a retirement center owned and operated by the Presbryterian Church.
Any questions?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

i did this also but with google maps and it was a old nuclear facility another site said it was closed down and employed in the hundreds! now the parkinglot is 1/4 full and boats look like patrolling the water round it, with multiple layers fencing and other defensive installments. kinda wierd huh?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just when did the concentration camp leaks begin? Its been years now.

Do we have to worry every day over some sinister plot??? Lets see, its been years now.

Feel free to roast marshmallows with the flames i will be emitting. They will be HOT.
Like me.

We are killing each other with all this information, however true it is. I've been dying a little everyday from all this BS and....

i've had it up to here with this government and Fema and A Jones and all the Doomsayers, who cares, i want to live every day and not be wringing my hands waiting for the end anymore.....

Thank you for letting me yell.

I'm without meds tonight. thank you.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Notice the big bold letters didnt work.

I wonder if its a message from the NWO.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The list is not accurate, as I have either been to or lived on a few of the installations mentioned....and none of them are currently or would be FEMA camps....anymore then the local Walmart would be. Oh wait, I think there is a thread on that

Just an FYI

[edit on 12/7/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
gel,

aHA! so my installation at the Cape would be in Falmouth directly bellow Wall-Mart!!!!!!

Oh, the things one learns here!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
gel,

aHA! so my installation at the Cape would be in Falmouth directly bellow Wall-Mart!!!!!!

Oh, the things one learns here!!!!!

Yup! Just make sure you grab snacks off the shelf before you get herded into the basement below

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
WHAT? No mention of the Gunderson guillotine rail cars? How could they have forgotten those? Or the "red" and "blue" lists? Of course, since I first heard of those 10+ years ago, I have since come to find out there is also a "plaid" list...that one has been specifically reserved for those of us on ATS with more than 2,000 points.....

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Geez, how often do we have to beat this horse until it's dead?

Did you do a google search on ATS for this subject? Remember, the search function is our friend.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
all right guys srry new to site will check b 4 i post now

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
most people who post on this site are being paid by the NSA . Trust your instincts.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

how do u get hooked up with that job??

oh wait this is a conspiracy website which means its like the news
i only believ what i see and touch.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
most people who post on this site are being paid by the NSA . Trust your instincts.

Got any evidence to back up that claim? That would be good to know, if it were true.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law

As someone said, do you know how I might get that job? I mean, getting a few extra bucks during the Christmas season would be sweet!!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Just when did the concentration camp leaks begin? Its been years now.

Do we have to worry every day over some sinister plot??? Lets see, its been years now.

Feel free to roast marshmallows with the flames i will be emitting. They will be HOT.
Like me.

We are killing each other with all this information, however true it is. I've been dying a little everyday from all this BS and....

i've had it up to here with this government and Fema and A Jones and all the Doomsayers, who cares, i want to live every day and not be wringing my hands waiting for the end anymore.....

Thank you for letting me yell.

I'm without meds tonight. thank you.

Thank you.

Hey! Just stopping meds could kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join