It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Education Now Pushing The NWO via of Textbooks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Public Education Now Pushing The NWO via of Textbooks

waronyou.com

Now the Government indoctrination centers aka public education system is attempting to brainwash the youth into accepting the NWO (New World Order) through the text books in public schools all of the books that are doing this should be destroyed watch the video below and see for yourself.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
"to stop our schools from ________" or by this, that, or the other. The answer is to get kids out of the schools. I would have been just as likely to enroll my children in a state school as a Muslim school. Therefore, they didn't spend one nanosecond in a state school classroom.

Who are so enlightened it gives me so much hope. This kid rocks!

I'm floored they are putting this in the history books. This is really the proof the NWO is coming very soon.

And the Time article Obama's New World Order..

I bet this kid gives his teachers a run for their money! His parents should be so proud!

waronyou.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Do you have proof that they're advancing the NWO's agenda? I know that a lot of text-books are wrong but are they really pushing the NWO's agenda and making people accept these doctrines? Where is the proof that Obama will inherit an NWO? Do you have any proof or did you just feel like posting stuff that sounded good even though you knew it wasn't true? I just would like some proof of what you said that text-book authors are getting paid by the NWO. I don't think that they are. I just think they are only putting the Government in a positive light... but... I don't believe they are brainwashing people into buying into the NWO.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi all ..

My step son is learning about America right now in second grade, i was reading through his homework and i just thought it tells kids in so many words that this country stands for freedom but you have none .. here's some stuff from his home work:

USA is your country and mine and is the best place in the world to live
America is "THE LAND OF LIBERTY"
Our country protects us from enemies
It gives us a chance to make a living

here's just a few of the things they list that the kids can "do for their country"

Respect the president
Respect the flag
Help our neighbors
Do not pick or destroy wild flowers

Buy savings bonds

Now i'm not anti American, i'm English and i love it here, my wifes American and step son too but i just dont see anything that tells these kids that they have a mind of their own and how many grade 2 kids know what a savings bond is .. i just see power, war and money in this homework . . maybe thats just me . . anyway .. i just wanted to share that here as i thought it most appropriate ..

Kind regards

satellite1

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

Do you actually believe what you just said? We have a lot of freedom. We can say what we want (outside of school). We can participate in the legislative by sending proposals for bills to our Congressman. We can exercise more freedoms than they do in other countries without our freedoms being regulated. How could you say such a thing? The Patriot Act really doesn't limit our freedoms, but, I mean, it's not like it takes all of the things we can do away. Sure we may be watched (I don't like that) but I don't see how you can say we have no freedoms. Now please explain to me how we have no freedoms without some paranoid rant.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by waronyou

"Government Indoctrination Centers" Wow that's a new one. Children have the right and access to a free education and you call it indoctrination? What are you advocating here? Anarchy? Ignorance? Do you not believe in loyalty to the nation in which one is born? Do you really want our children to grow up stupid? I suspect the "New World Order" mentioned in this kid's text book is not the same NWO you and others seem to be so afraid of. I'd like to see what that text book's definition of its version of the NWO is. I'd be willing to wager it does not speak of a one world government, or a one world religion, or a one world currency.

This kid is just pissed they do not allow camera phones in school. Well guess what? Schools are not a place where the majority rules. It is no democracy. The students do not have a vote in how the school is managed, nor should they. Get over it. I cannot possess a camera phone where I work. So guess what? I ensure I buy one that does not have a camera built into it. If I do buy one with a camera, I do not take it to work. It's really not that hard. Rules are in place for a reason.

Sheesh, people like this amaze me.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

Dude, you haven't a clue. It's obvious by your post.

"USA is your country and mine and is the best place in the world to live
America is "THE LAND OF LIBERTY"
Our country protects us from enemies
It gives us a chance to make a living"

The only thing I would change in this statement is that it is ONE of the best places to live in the world. The UK being another. I do not see many people risking their lives to get into North Korea, Red China or Iran. I do the US, so there must be some truth to those statements.

"Respect the president
Respect the flag
Help our neighbors
Do not pick or destroy wild flowers"

Why would you take issue with any of these statements? I did not vote for Obama, but I will respect him due to the fact that a majority of my fellow citizens did. I wonder how many Obama supporters would so the same if McCain had been elected. Not many I suspect based on all the whining we heard in '00 and '04.

What's wrong with respecting the flag of your native land? It's not the flag of the government. Do you not respect the Union Jack? I assure you, more people have died and been enslaved under rule of that flag than the Stars and Stripes over the years.

What in the world is wrong with helping your neighbors? I'd really like to hear your explanation for that one.

Why is it wrong to teach children to respect the environment?

And please do not give me that stupid BS about "brainwashing? Unless you want our children to be ignorant anarchists (rebels without a clue), you cannot possibly believe anything you posted.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Hugues de Payens]

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Hugues de Payens]

new topics

top topics

join