It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars plot details revealed!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The official Star Wars website has given us a great teaser about the plot of next year�s final ever Star Wars movie.George Lucas has already confirmed that Episode III will be the darkest of all the Star Wars films and the franchise�s official site has now posted the following summary:
link

As well as explaining Anakin Skywalker's transformation into Darth Vader (left), Episode III will also introduce us to a new bad guy.General Grevious may have a duff name, but you�d be well advised not to laugh at this half robot/half alien.

The new villain is a military leader in the Separatist Army and is described by Empire magazine as a �master strategist and the greatest hand-to-hand Jedi killer the galaxy has ever known�.
link2

The stunt co-ordinator on Star Wars: Episode III says the film will contain "the longest fight scene in cinema history".Nick Gillard told The Times that the climactic fight scene will be 12 minutes long and will be a fitting climax to the final ever Star Wars film.

Episode lll will explain how Luke Skywalker's father Anakin (Hayden Christensen) joined the dark side and became Darth Vader. The fight will be between Anakin and his mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor).
link3

Shooting on the final Star Wars film has begun and news about the plot and characters is starting to leak out.Early reports suggest that several old favourites from the first trilogy will return in Episode III and executive producer George Lucas promises it will be the darkest Star Wars film yet.

We�ve trawled the Internet for the latest news and rumours about the film, currently shooting in Australia. But be warned � the following does give away important details about the plot!
link4

I carn't wait for this film to come out this is going to gross so much money

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
I carn't wait for this film to come out this is going to gross so much money

Yeah I hope Episode 3 Rules and it doesnt suck a$$ like episode 1 did.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
and the second one Ocelot.

what exactly does he mean by dark? Anakin slaughters a whole family in AOTC and still managed to make it look laughable, he's just terrible...

Geore Lucas is a very bad film maker. Contrary to popular belief the first Star Wars is terrible, with the sequels being far superior. It's also funny that most of the best stuff from Empire he didn't like and wanted cut out, he just doesn't understand squat. I'll probably end up seeing this though.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
lucas is is considerd good but his name rides on starwars and thats it al though im in it for the light sabre fight i wanna see how it compares in takeings to LOTR trio

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Check out TFN and SS for great Episode III spoilers. I hope it is as great as it sounds and all the stuff that I've read.

Lucas is a great film maker Nada, jsut that a couple of them were actually good. Ok so maybe we should'nt let him make anything other than sci/fi or Indiana Jones. American Grafitti was good but a little old. Anyway ROTJ was the best SW film yet, had good action Ewoks were dumb but watching kcik storm trooper ass was priceless in a funny yet stupid way.

The Empire Strikes Back was'nt as good as people think. It was dark but lacked the sci/fi-ness of the first and last one in the Classic trilogy. Only reason people liked it was because the Empire won in it.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Anyway ROTJ was the best SW film yet, had good action Ewoks were dumb but watching kcik storm trooper ass was priceless in a funny yet stupid way.

The Empire Strikes Back was'nt as good as people think. It was dark but lacked the sci/fi-ness of the first and last one in the Classic trilogy. Only reason people liked it was because the Empire won in it.

I disagree I liked Empire way more than any of the other SW movies.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
The stunt co-ordinator on Star Wars: Episode III says the film will contain "the longest fight scene in cinema history".Nick Gillard told The Times that the climactic fight scene will be 12 minutes long...

Is this guy high, or just been in a root cellar for the past 30 years?

Somebody rent this fool a copy of KILL BILL. 12 minutes my heiney.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Is this guy high, or just been in a root cellar for the past 30 years?

Somebody rent this fool a copy of KILL BILL. 12 minutes my heiney.

I guess he was high. Either that or he's just plain retarded.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Speaking of SW3... Have they released a Title? I always figured that "The Empire Strikes" would be a fairly good one since there is a Empire Strikes back. I also considered "Fall of the Jedi" since it is the movie that most of the Jedi die. I am a Star Wars Freak and cannot wait for this movie. 4,5,and 6 were classics, Epi 1 was pretty good, (Darth Maul is now my character in all of Star Wars, besides Boba Fett) and the second one was OK.... I only like the actual WAR.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
hey dark did you get that u2u i sent ???

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sure did thanks... Hopefully I can use them...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Here's a pretty funny Star Wars video Clip. It's boba fett acting like the Crocodile Hunter, only he's hunting Jedi of course.... Pretty funny...
The Jedi Hunter

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You saying that these where the last ever star wars films, ive heard that there may be more set after rotj as the actor who plays chewbacca has been signed for them if they were ever to hapen... anyone lse heard anything on this.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Taken from TheForce.net:

"British actor Simon Pegg was a guest on the BBC talk show, 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross' on March 26th. During the interview, he talked about the rumoured title of Episode III (The Creeping Fear), but could only remember the 'The Creeping' part of it. He also thought the Star Wars prequel titles sounded like diseases. "

There is suppose to be an artical on it in aintitcoolnews.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
According to AintItCoolNews, this final film will be called Episode III: An Empire Divided. This has yet to be officially confirmed.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, I personally think both titles suck, but it really isn't surprising as the last one did as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I can't believe jar jar didn't get aced.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
They need to have a deleted scene on the DVD of Jar Jar dying or a montage of him dying in hillarious ways. I hate Jar Jar

For the title the most common one is Rise of the Empire, the title and the tariler should be here this fall on-line.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Maybe by dark he means that he WILL FINALLY KILL JAR JAR!

I think what they mean by the longest battle scene, is maybe the longest completely cg battle, or maybe the longest battle out of the star wars series.

I can't wait for this to come out. Any dates on when it is supposed to be released?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
lucas needs to work on one thing, casting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join