It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law against disturbing eggs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

Rattan,

I don't really have any documents or articles about this such as in the OP, but I can tell you from personal experience that there are some annoying new laws here in New York that have led to trouble for some. There are random bag checks at random times on random subway lines, you can't smoke indoors, even in a bar and anyone taking too many pictures of public landmarks is now suspicious. Although these aren't really in the same category as those mentioned in the OP they do breed their fair share of paranoia in the populace.

Perhaps when it's not so late I'll do more research, it's a good question.

Edit: I found this Site about dumb laws in America but it doesn't say whether they are recent or old.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Shadowflux]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I want to agree, but just look at all the freedoms we've already willingly given up, look at what we've already allowed the government to do. When people were at a Nazi rally hailing the swastika they never thought for a second that they could be on the next list of undesirables. Young people these days hardly know what the Constitution is and many of those feel it's outdated or not that important.

Freedom has always been a fundamental part of America and the American spirit but we have young people growing up right now that will not remember a time before 9/11 let alone a time like the '60s or '70s when our constitutional freedoms were more fully exercised.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just as long as it's still illegal to "Kill a Welshman on a Sunday with a Longbow and Arrow, within the confines of the city walls."

... cause you know, that happens allot.

You should only be allowed to kill the Welsh with a Longbow so long as it's not Sunday, and it's only good manors to do it outside the city walls.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Bloomberg and your last two governors are the culprits in NY state. Just look who has sponsored some of the crap you have to put up with. Its starting to bleed over into Connecticut! Then again, we're already screwed here!!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
These stupid laws will most certainly serve their purpose in time of emergency. They will declare everyone criminals and make it illegal to even live. I wonder if these laws even respect the basic principle of Human rights…..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join