It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another moon photo analysis video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I stumbled across this vid on google. It's a bit long but I couldn't stop watching

Google Video Link

Forgive me if i posted this in the wrong section or if the vid has surfaced before on ATS. (a search didn't reveal it.)

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is old and a very feeble attempt at showing the moon landings were faked.

Made by someone with way too much time....

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looks like the first landing to me!
Wait when China or India can't find the "rover"!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I decided to do a running commentary here as I watch the video while I wait for some moon footage I shot tonight to download to my desktop.

I love how the video starts out with qualifying itself, you just know it's going to be "good" when they say "these are only a few anomalies, there are many more" - translation, if you debunk me bit by bit you're still wrong. Oh, and the computer voice narration drove me nuts, it was terrible. I'll just show how inaccurate their facts are, their speculation from there could only be worse. The facts are dead wrong from the get go. The radiation in the Van Allen belt is not deadly to astronauts just passing through, they never provide a shred of evidence that it would be, only fear mongering. The shuttle and space station both encounter a low hanging part of the radiation belt called the south atlantic anomaly on a regular basis. As a result, the space station astronauts are exposed to more of the same radiation trapped in the belts more often and for a longer total period of time than any apollo astronaut ever spent passing through them on the way to and from the moon. The particle radiation trapped in the belts is best blocked by metals with low atomic numbers, not lead, which leads to heavy secondary radiation which in turn must be blocked by yet more lead. Aluminum, like that found on the outer part of the apollo command module is perfect for the job. The fibrous insulation in the command module's frame is also perfect for stopping much of the radiation. No serious physicist or astronomer would suggest that the Van Allen belts are insurmountable to astronauts in the apollo spacecraft. By the way, the flashes of light seen by astronauts in 1998 inside the space shuttle were first reported by Apollo's astronauts. Thanks guys, you just destroyed your own argument; the shuttle astronauts verified what Apollo reported. I didn't much appreciate them trying to make Allen Bean out to be a liar, the apollo astronauts reported this phenomenon first, many years ago, long before 1998. They specifically ran experiments on later apollo missions to detect these flashes of light:
www.myspacemuseum.com...
That he didn't understand what the questioner was getting at at first does not make him a liar. That they're saying the shuttle verified what happened in Apollo does destroy their argument, however.

Wow, all that before we hit the first photo "anomaly," I don't have time to deal with the entirety of this nonsense. But their first claim, that the earth is mishapen in the apollo footage is freaking hilarious. It's called gibbous! I guess they've never looked at what the moon looks like during a gibbous phase. Unless you're directly between the earth and the sun, guess what, you'll see part of the night side of the earth, so it'll look less than "full." I "cannot stress this point enough" - a gibbous earth is perfectly consistent with what apollo SHOULD have seen on the way to the moon given the trajectory they took. How many minutes are they going to waste trying to make an invalid point about this shot? The camera brushed up against the side of the window and caused some blockage for like a second, big deal, that's not why the earth looks gibbous guys, it's called "it's hard to hold a camera perfectly steady in zero g with just your hand." Ugh, alright I've had enough and my download is done, I can't imagine what other nonsense they have in the other 45 minutes, but if someone wants to bring up a point they think somehow disproves apollo, I'll happily address it.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ha ha, Kennedy got caught lying for the Nazis Illuminati let in by
Truman. To bad Eisenhower didn't tell him to watch out for their lies
and Nixon for good measure.

A radiation pool of 20,000 miles would not last long at 20,000 mph.
So who knows.

Photos were always a point of contention.

So it is possible to fake it and no one cares.
Pack it into the bag of government or conspiracy lies.
We got a heap of them now.

top topics

join