It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I remember dreams from ages ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have always had this remembering my dreams from a long time ago and its always bugged me how I can remember them,Ive never wrote them down and now starting to wonder if I should because in September I took my girls on holiday and one day whist there I was having like a deja_vu but without the weird feeling it gives,I was looking around and I knew I had dreamt this place.I get deja_vu all the time and that definatley wasnt my normal deja_vu.

For the past 2 weeks Ive been remembering loads and some days 2 or 3.
For the past 5 years in a row Ive been sectioned every Sept until this year I didnt go manic.Ive always said I've had psychic gifts and have proven to some and anyway the moral of this is now I know Ive cracked the cycle of me going in I think my mind is getting back to its normal self again and much stronger and this is why I think I remember them because maybe its part of my gift and my mind was weak back then.

I just wanna know if theres anyone that can put a name to this or where to look.

Thanx

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have dreams that i can remember from years and years ago, they had that much of a profound effect on me.
I think some dreams are a definite guidance or influence if you will.... i cant explain it, but ive had dreams that have literally changed my life.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yeh I do believe they have some guidance and influence in our lifes,but just have no clue to why dreams just pop into my mind from so long ago.I have many dreams that are on the same line but a bit different.

I have dreams of my dad and quite often I feel him so vivid,we hug,,which I think would be a common dream to have of a deceased loved one.
Also my friend I have dreams of being with him but the year has gone back to 1985.

I cant really say my dreams has changed my life,but then I think most of my dreams will have a meaning later on in my life.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There are dreams that I can remember from when I was a very young child. It always baffles me that I can't remember where I put my keys 30 minutes ago, but I can remember dreams from 30 years ago. All I can say is that the mind is a fascinating and mysterious thing. I just wish that I could tap into its real powers more.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Teejay,have you seen The Celestine Prophercys? Ive just recently watched it myself and Im so determined to open my mind more just like the people in that movie.

In the movie,,love is the key to opening up more,love is in everything and once we truly see that I think we will only have more coincidences and fate and deja_vu's,,things will run smoothly as never before..Theres very few in the world that feel these things.Up until this February I had no-one I could share my 'strange' thoughts with and then my friend moved closer to me and since then both of us have been having coincidences.

Anyway I do know meditation is a great way to start opening up,,I think everyone has some kind of psychic gift,,some know,,some dont wanna know,some wanna know but dont know where to begin,,whether anyone likes it or beleives it,,,everyone hears voices just on different frequencys.

Well gonna leave it here

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Just wanna bump this up as this flickering of dreams is still with me and now I can get upto 5 different dreams from different times in my past in a matter of 5 seconds and Ive found out tonight I can recall a dream by thinking. I get coincidences deja vu and I dream alot,also get alot of signs.All these have got alot more over the past 6 months to a year.

So just wanna ask again if anyone can relate or know if this is known or even has a name?

~Alienmindflare~

new topics

top topics

join