It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORMES - Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
MODS - I have no idea where to put this, so I'll drop it in Skunk Works and let you all move it if it has to be moved.

ORMES - Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements

Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Silver, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, and Gold

Ingesting ORMEs seems to be a popular thing. Or at least, it’s becoming more popular. I’d be too scared to try. I’d be afraid of heavy metal poisoning.

People are claiming to be able to get ORMES from somehow processing it naturally out of dead sea salt and other natural foods and ingredients. They get it into a powder form and ingest it that way. (They don’t’ melt down silver spoons and eat their silverware or anything like that.)

Many claim that the Essenes – the group that Christ’s earthly parents allegedly belonged to – understood the importance of ORMEs and they had a diet rich in ORMES that were cultivated from the area.

It is claimed that a diet with ORMEs is allegedly supposed to produce results such as these -

ORMES

• To have perfect telepathy,
• Be able to levitate and/or bilocate,
• Know good and evil when it’s in the room with you
• Project one’s thoughts into someone else’s mind,
• Heal by laying on of hands, and
• Cleanse or resurrect the dead within two or three days after they have died.

Questions -

Does anyone here understand ORMES and can they explain it in lay terms?

Does anyone here actively purposely ingest ORMES - and I mean this in regards to someone actually cultivating it into powder form and ingesting.

If you do ingest it, do you notice any kind of difference in your physical health? Your mental health? Your physical and/or mental abilities? Your psychic abilities?

Has anyone had any negative effects from ORMES?

Any other ORME info??

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ya I remember lookin into this an thought about getting my hands on some but would like to hear some reviews or some facts from a neurologist and its effect on the brain.

Super powers???? How kick ass......

Heavy metal posioning ugggghhh not so sweet....

I wonder if alchemy was into all this, I think Egyptians dabbled around with this stuff I'm thinking I read something about it.

Will look into it some more, thanks for the reminder of the Ormes....
monoatomic golddddddd

peace.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Excellent thread. I can;t wait to see what answers there are out there about this. I am equally interested in this topic!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I usually just don't post anything when I don't agree on a subject but I have to toss my 2 cents in.
As far as I know, there is no use for any of them (maybe besides silver in minute quantitys) for human consumption. Silver has anti-biotic qualities but besides that, it causes argyria and basicly turns you into a human smurf.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Nothing deadly but it might cost (or create) one their job.

As far as the levitating and all that, look at it from the most simplest view.
You're just eating ground up metal, metal is heavy and metal by itself cannot fly.
I'm sure there are things we are yet to discover about this though so keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Silver is an ORME. I don't know if that is colloidal silver or regular silver - or even if there is a difference.

I know colloidal silver is big with survivalists and was touted as a miracle cure during the 1990s.

Quack Watch isn't too keen on colloidal silver.

Anyone in the know about ORMEs - is Colloidal Silver the same as an ORME silver?

Too much colloidal silver turns the skin grey.

hmmm .... we'd all become 'greys' ....

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
why does bare metal fuse in the vacuum of space?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I read about these ORME a while ago and where as I believe there is something to the idea, I really wouldn't buy anything off the internet relating to this, especially if it's claiming to give you telepathy, but ofc, there is always a possiblity.

EMM

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Does anyone here understand ORMES and can they
explain it in lay terms?

My understanding is that ORMES are atoms of metal that don't share their electrons with other atoms. A more technical discussion can be found about halfway down the pagehere, and I note that the quotes from Scientific American refer to atoms of this type as "deformed."

It is claimed that a diet with ORMEs is allegedly
supposed to produce results such as these
telepathy
levitate
bilocate
(etc.)

Yes, but I notice that most people makign these claims are also selling the stuff. Personally, if I were able to do any of these things I seriously doubt that I would need to make a living by selling powder to people.

Any other ORME info??

There appears to be some indication that monoatomic gold binds to DNA. Note the dot-gov URL in that link.

Also, if you do a google search for monoatomic gold you'll get about 50,000 hits. Many claim that it extremely destructive to take it. That DNA bound to monoatomic metals tends to vibrate and shatter when exposed to certain radio frequencies, that the metals "fill in" the empty gaps that we're supposed to have our new DNA strands growing into, that it provides a physical connection to a reptilian alien hive mind...take your pick.

Does anyone here actively purposely ingest ORMES

Not me.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by LordBucket]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Very interesting! Sounds like 'modern' alchemy, I will have to learn more.

Snift:

Collodial silver will ONLY cause agyria if it is made incorrectly, and then ingested in astoundign quantities. It is caused when the maker uses impure water, or adds another substance in an attempt to make the silver form quicker.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I've used ORMEs before..

I purchased some, .. very subtle effects, .. I've actually ingested quite a bit of it, .. from zptech (zero point technologies)

I don't really know what you people want to know about it.. I'm not really trying to be a spokes person for it in any way, positive or negative, ..

there is no risk of metal poisoning or whatever because it isn't even recognizable as a metal in any way shape or form, .. it is, Orbitally Rearranged MoNATomic Elements

In physics and chemistry, monatomic is a combination of the words "mono" and "atomic," and means "single atom." It is usually applied to gases: a monatomic gas is one in which atoms are not bound to each other.

Solids can also form monatomic powders when chemically separated from other materials. However, this is rare when removed through precipitation.

It is definitely modern alchemy, and of course some have better methods than others do...

There are various conspiracies attributed to ORMEs as well.. like that of the Reptilian overlords using it to control the minds of certain people.. also others that say while it increases your telepathic/psychic abilities while you're using it, afterward it "damages" those abilities...

I can't really vouch for the conspiracies, but can say that it does cause subtle changes within the mind and body, and it's best used with meditation.

[edit on 12/3/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I really have a problem with these claims of extracting ORMEs from whatever other substances through home-lab means that some of the websites allege. Also the companies who sell alleged substances could be deceiving people as well.

It seems to me that all these people who make or buy this stuff from the above mentioned sites and companies are influenced by placebo effect. Is there any scientific proof that the substance they make/buy actually contain ORMEs - verified by independent labs and not some hear-say documentation provided by the sellers themselves.

If they actually do extract ORMEs from these substances (such as sea salts) then taking the sea salts on their own without extraction of ORMEs should technically yield the same effect as taking the separated ORMEs from the same.

Further more, the sea salts in the above example should exhibit all the claimed characteristics of ORMEs, if they contained any. Did someone even bother to test that out at all?

Then, maybe even more important, is that generating ORMEs. From my knowledge and research I have done in the past on the subject, to produce ORMEs one needs to actually heat the source substance to some 5,000 C for 90 sec or more (5 mins) before the sample would go through all the phases of transmutations.

This is a standard method for determining the contents of an unknown substance, through heating, because all elements contained within it in theory have different melting points. That's at least what I understood from reading about ORMEs from the guy who discovered it.

So now, whatever white powder you have left when processing sea salt, or whatever other source, in the home lab environment; or any other method performed by these websites and companies that sell alleged ORMEs, not produced by heating it to 5,000 C, is highly questionable in my humble opinion.

Anyone ingesting an unknown substance like this...hmmm, I'd really think many many times over before doing so. At least have it analyzed by the professional lab for contents and get a toxicity report.

Don't get me wrong though, I am pro- any application that helps cure or defend our bodies against foreign agents. I make my own Ionic/Colloidal Silver and have ingested it many times, but at least I know exactly what I'm drinking because I know what my starting elements are (distilled water and pure Silver.)

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Fascinating. An arm of the DoE which deals heavily in foward-looking military technologies figures out that you can modify DNA to build nanites for you by inserting certain compounds into certain places on a strand of DNA. Unfortunately those compounds contain a lot of precious metal- and if the average American doesn't even eat enough protein, what makes them think we'll ever eat enough silver and gold? But lo and behold, along comes this movement of people eating precious metals- even though apparently it's killing some people (maybe because of poor quality, maybe because it's just categorically a bad idea to eat heavy metals, especially when they're really valuable- I don't want any part of that debate).

Doesn't it seem just a little bit strange to anyone else?

At the risk of sounding nuts, because I'm not a big believer in "chemtrails", this does make me think back to something I read here on ATS a few years ago, supposedly linking morgellion's disease to the "alleged" discovery of some kind of gold-bearing organic nano-fiber supposedly contained in "chemtrails" (Morgellion's being that disease that makes strange fibers grow from your skin but for which no medical explanation can be found, in part because it's almost universally written off as hypochondria).

Do I believe it? Not really. But I can't help scratching my head a bit over how government research, popular quackery, and a conspiracy theory nobody in their right mind would believe all just happen to intersect so well.

The only missing quantity is a gene therapy vector capable of assembling and emplacing the necessary compounds on the DNA, using the injested metals- and that doesn't really seem like something you'd notice if you weren't looking for it pretty carefully. If you add that element, then theoretically you can make people's bodies manufacture extremely subtle weapons to be covertly used against them.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If the ORMES are in foods naturally - and if way back in the old days we ate these foods in abundance and naturally - then perhaps that's why the people back then were able to connect with the metaphysical better.

And the Essenes - who it is alleged that Christ's family belonged - knew the ancient alchemies. They would have understood the connection between certain foods - which were rich in ORMES - and certain powers that humans have that are dormant.

Could be. At least that's what many folks are now thinking.
It hasn't gone main stream yet. YET.

Originally posted by The Vagabond
If you add that element, then theoretically you can make people's bodies manufacture extremely subtle weapons to be covertly used against them.

Makes you wonder what the FDA is doing these days and what exactly are in the vitamins we take and the 'approved' processed foods we eat. Who knows ...

LordBuckets information was very interesting. I hadn't thought of that connection. But now that he says it, it does put a different spin on things.

If the DNA connection is made and the gov't could use it, then perhaps that's how the etherial world also uses it to communicate with people.

I can't help but have a natural aversion to the thought of purposely putting metals into my body like that. That's why I wanted to ask others if they have done this and what they thought the effects were.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snift
I usually just don't post anything when I don't agree on a subject but I have to toss my 2 cents in.
As far as I know, there is no use for any of them (maybe besides silver in minute quantitys) for human consumption. Silver has anti-biotic qualities but besides that, it causes argyria and basicly turns you into a human smurf.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Nothing deadly but it might cost (or create) one their job.

As far as the levitating and all that, look at it from the most simplest view.
You're just eating ground up metal, metal is heavy and metal by itself cannot fly.
I'm sure there are things we are yet to discover about this though so keep up the good work.

Uhhh at the end it says that he won't stop taking it because, I quote, "I may not be able to levitate anymore."

uhh ahermm..

-Psycho

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You have successfully summoned me;

Monoatomic gold has been theorized to be an ideal propulsion mechanism for space travel.

Monoatomic elements, When heated 'lose' mass, but gain it back upon cooling. This is extremely strange. some even consider m-state elements to be a newly discovered state of matter. Take that plasma!

Nonetheless, since monoatomic particles lose mass when heated and gain it back upon being cooled, their properties could be utilized in a space-based propulsion mechanism:

Example: A chain of ten monoatomic gold particles fired whilst superheated into the deep cold of space towards a point of impact/impactor (on a spaceship perhaps?) would impact upon that point with the increased mass of 12 or more monoatomic gold particles, relative to its prior mass in a heated state....

Given that this could be repeated thousands of times per minute/second with millions of m-state gold particles being propelled electromagnetically at the impactor, this would make an excellent propulsion system - far better than our current ion drives - and without bending any laws of physics more than m-state particles already do.

Also, to the Thermodynamics Police - those enforcers of the Law of Thermodynamics: The mechanism I am describing does not violate your precious laws, I am no thought criminal.

I have years of experience working with m-state particles, and can state with confidence that you are out of your jurisdiction when you try to impose your quaint laws on the monoatomics. Once you figure out where their mass 'goes' when they are heated, only then can you begin enforcement.

Who here knows what happens when you perform the double-slit experiment
with a chain of monoatomic gold?

Who here knows what happens when the double-slit is replaced with a sphere, the chain of particles, fired dead-center?

Edit: Don't eat it for chrissakes... kids these days.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Canadianduder]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
i, myself, have wasted several hudreds of dollars on these powders. purchased from various different sources. i wanted so badly to believe!

unfortunately, it produced ZERO effect....and i am pretty well familiar with altered states of conciousness. here is a huge warning sign to all the wanna-believers: the ZPTech site is now "infusing" the powders and solutions with "vibrations". uhmmmm....yeah.

i am still fascinated with the science behind ORME, i just dont think that it is gonna revolutionize anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Canadianduder.

Do tell us more, I'd be interested to know how are these monoatomic elements actually produced, what kind of quantities can you produce, conditions necessary for their production, etc.

Regarding the double-slit experiment, I rather not make a blunder but somehow I recall reading an article about it and they had drawings of the double-slit with particles going through.
Just having hard time recalling what happened after the slit (then again maybe it was scalar waves and not monoatomic particles hitting the slit...damn I just can't remember it exactly at the moment).

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

ORME elemants have been around throughout history ... labeled as Manna,Philospherstone,Highward Fire Stone, the Elexir of Life and many many more. They were rediscovered by David Hudson through accidental farming processes in Arizona and he even has many pattents pertaining to the process. (US Gov also has some and will not allow him to manufacture it) ... Seperating the element from the metal is a good way to think about what is happening in the process.

I have used White Powder Gold and White Powder Platinum that was manufactured by one of the companies Laurence Gardner vouches for as using a pure process. As already mentoned here it has value in metaphysical studies(clarity) and all forms of meditation. It is food for your lightbody and does work. "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark" is the best of four books I have read on the subject, by L.Gardner.

The Ark of the Covenant was powered by and could create this Powder/Manna. .. Coincidently Solomon became a very, very rich man selling and manufacturing White Powder Gold ...imho. Great Thread

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

No problemo amigo. There is such a shortage of accurate information on the subject that I am grateful for the opportunity to help clarify and inform. I shall endeavour to refrain from using the term 'quantum' - which can be misinterpreted as a short-cut, or a 'cop-out' and will instead substitute actual explanations for any properties that may otherwise be described as 'quantum' or replaced by a mere reference to the word itself(I Hate that word
!!)...

Monoatomic elements are nothing more than elements which are chemically isolated. The significance lies in the fact that when a single element metal progresses from a normal metallic state to a monoatomic state, it passes through a series of chemically different states. These include:

- An alloy of numerous atoms of the same element, which exhibit all the characteristics normally associated with the metal: electrical conductivity, color, specific gravity, density, and so forth. The atom’s intrinsic temperature might be room temperature.

- A combination of significantly fewer atoms of the same element, which no longer exhibit all of the characteristics normally associated with the metal. For example, the electrical conductivity or color might change. The atom’s intrinsic temperature drops, for example, to 50 to 100 oK (or about two hundred degrees below zero oC).

- A Microcluster of far few atoms -- typically on the order of less than one hundred atoms, and as few as a dozen or so atoms. The metal characteristics begin to fall off one by one until the so-called metal is hardly recognized. The intrinsic temperature has now fallen to the range of 10 to 20 oK, only slightly above Absolute Zero.

- A Monoatomic form of the element -- in which each single atom is chemically inert and no longer possesses normal metallic characteristics; and in fact, may exhibit extraordinary properties. The atom’s intrinsic temperature is now about 1 oK, or close enough to Absolute Zero that Superconductivity is a virtually automatic condition.

*Basically, they are special and do neat things that are interesting.

A case in point is Gold. Normally a yellow metal with a precise electrical conductivity and other metallic characteristics, the metallic nature of gold begins to change as the individual gold atoms form chemical combinations of increasingly small numbers. At a microcluster stage, there might be 13 atoms of gold in a single combination. Then, dramatically, at the monoatomic state, gold becomes a forest green color, with a distinctly different chemistry. It’s electrical conductivity goes to zero even as its potential for Superconductivity becomes maximized. Monoatomic gold can exhibit substantial variations in weight, as if it were no longer fully extant in space-time.

Other elements which have many of these same properties are the Precious Metals, which include Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Silver, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, and Gold. All of these elements have to greater or lesser degree, the same progression as gold does in continuously reducing the number of atoms chemically connected. Many of these precious elements are found in the same ore deposits, and in their monoatomic form are often referred to as the White Powder of Gold (which scam-artists try to sell as health items).

How are monoatomic elements produced/refined?

Monoatomic elements apparently exist in nature in abundance. Precious Metal ores are, however, not always assayed so as to identify them as such. Gold miners, for example, have found what they termed “ghost gold” -- “stuff” that has the same chemistries as gold, but which were not yellow, did not exhibit normal electrical conductivity, and were not identifiable with ordinary emission spectroscopy. Thus they were more trouble than they were worth, and generally discounted.

However, in a technique called “fractional vaporization”, the monoatomic elements can be found and clearly identified via a more advanced emission spectroscopy. This fact was first discussed by David Radius Hudson, who was attempting to separate gold and silver from raw ore -- but was hindered by the ghost gold which had no apparent intrinsic value.

The process involved placing a sample on a standard carbon electrode, running a second carbon electrode down to a position just above the first, and then striking a Direct Current arc across the electrodes. The electrical intensity of the arc would ionize the elements in the sample such that each of the elements would give off specific, identifying frequencies of light. By measuring the specific frequencies of light (the spectrum of the element or elements), one could then identify which elements were in the sample. Typically, such spectroscopic analysis involves striking the arc for 10 to 15 seconds, at the end of which, the carbon electrodes are effectively burned away. According to the majority of American spectroscopists, any sample can be ionized and read within those 15 seconds.

*A key to understanding monoatomic elements is to recognize that the monoatomic state results in a rearrangement of the electronic and nuclear orbits within the atom itself. This is the derivation of the term: Orbitally-Rearranged Monoatomic Element (ORME).

A monoatomic state implies a situation where an atom is “free from the influence of other atoms.” Is this, perhaps, a violation of some very basic, absolutely fundamental law of the universe -- which says that nothing is separate? If such a law constituted reality, then a necessary condition for monoatomic elements to even exist would require them to be superconductive, just in order to link them through all distance and time to other superconducting monoatomic elements. This would be necessary in order to prevent separation. The question is whether separation is but the Ultimate Illusion?

Just a though: Perhaps the Anunaki(?) other members mentioned weren't eating this substance, but instead were taking advantage of it's unique properties in some sort of technology; which would necessarily be quite advanced.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Canadianduder]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Canadianduder,

that was greatly summed up, thank you !

So Absolute Zero is not a requirement for all monoatomic elements, or at least those that are precious metals? I mean, monoatomic gold for example is stable at room temperature, and as you said even found in ore among normal gold.

What about production, and I do not mean extraction from the ore but perhaps conversion of "normal" gold to monoatomic, is that possible?

You mention that monoatomic gold is different than normal gold by the difference in electron orbits, wouldn't that disturb the stability of the element itself or trans-mutate it to another element (making it radioactive)? How is it different?

When I was reading about ORME and David Hudson, I thought he mentioned that 15 seconds was not sufficient to detect monoatomic gold and that the sample had to be burned for quite longer.

Does this mean that he was actually converting the specimen to the monoatomic state or that he was just removing other elements present until reaching monoatomic one which was already there in some quantity? Wasn't there a mention of 5,000C temperature necessary to achieve this?

Sorry for too many questions, I'm just interested to learn about it, as you can see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join