It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/Meteor sighting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Exciting night for me!

First I saw a triangular shaped UFO flying to my four o'clock moving very low fast and quiet. You know how you can hear jets and planes 30,000 feet up, this thing was way lower than that it was moving very fast and yet it made absolutly no sound. Unfortunately I dont have and photographic evidence but a buddy of mine was with me and saw it as well. Just as it passed by I was going to ask if he saw it but before I did he said " what the hell!?" so I knew he had seen the same thing. It looked like twelve or so yellow orbs in a triangle formation.

Then like fifteen minutes later we both saw a meteor coming down. It was the first time I have ever seen anything like that it was just like the one from those canadian video's not too long ago.

I live in a suburb of Sacramento if that has any importance at all. Needless to say it was a pretty exciting night.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What you saw seems to be an UFO. But what has a meteriorite got to do with it? I dont understand the connection. Maybe you saw both at more or less the same time seems to be a coincidence to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Sounds great.

Seen something myself last night in Ireland. Couldn't focus on it well enough with binoculars. Was a fair distance away. Lots of colors. If there was a police UFo this is what it looked like. It also seemed to be lighting up the sky around it with its flashing lights. Checked up other threads on sightings and have dismissed any reasonable suggestions. I am happy it wasn't a star. Definitely not a plane too far away. This bit will crack you up. Watched if for a good while and it was driving me mad that i couldn't focus on it to confirm what it was. So I am staring at it and I am thinking , Ok if you up there show me a sign. Do something. And i look at my back light and I am thinking ok, flick the light, and then i think , do it twice so i know its not a coincidence. As soon as the thought left my head the light flicked twice. I nearly died. I just froze on the spot. It really freaked me out. Had to go inside then , every single noise was freaking me out in the garden. Its so funny now but at the time I just freaked. I know some people will say my way of thinking caused the light to flick off twice but when i said it suggested it I really didn't expect anyhting to happen. And it wasn't a real quick flick. The light faded right down and came back up and then did same again. It really was like something you would see in a film. So freaked. Cant wait to try it again.

join