It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ok, here's the deal. I've never been the type of dude to be interested in online dating, (due to the distance as well as other things) but around last month I decided to give it a go. I met a..uh.."woman" and so far things are going good.

BUT.

One thing is irking me. "Her" picture. When I first saw her pic, I thought
HOLY CRAP!! That's a fine "woman". But then I observed the pic closer..and something about the pic screamed TRANNY, TRANNY, TRANNY!!!!!

I've asked several people their opinions about the pic. And so far they all think "she's" not a "she".

I told myself, well look, just get some more opinions before you decide to call this off. Which is what I'm doing now.

So without further ado, here's "her" picture:

The face is suspect, however "her" hands look 100% feminine. I'll let you guys make the call though. Oh btw, I won't be keeping this pic up for long so post your opinions quickly.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
100% FEMALE!
Hands, arms ,hips and even face.
TRANNY? No way.
Some women may have more masculine features, just as some men may have more feminine features.
I think you are letting your fear of something new persuade you.
She's very pretty. Don't let her get away.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Female.

Don't worry about it and just go with it.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think she looks like a girl, but why don't you ask her for some more pictures?

See if you can get one that shows whether or not she has an adam's apple.

And, please never let her find out that you've posted her picture hear to ask people if she's a girl.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
farout, does she know you have posted her pic on ATS?

I would be furious... what is the matter with you?

surely she if she wanted to could very easily promote herself...

Gee wizz, I bet if she found out you were having an online discussion about her looks, she wouldn't bother with you.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Gee wizz, I bet if she found out you were having an online discussion about her looks, she wouldn't bother with you.

And I would be furious when I met her and discovered some things that were not feminine. Better safe than sorry, eh?

Again, this pic won't be up for long..in fact I'll go ahead and take it down now. I don't want anymore responses from posters like you who come into a thread just to crap on the OP. I asked for opinions and not to be crapped on, so on that note I'll take the pic down and quit the thread. Posters like you irk me, and if I decide to let you know that in other ways besides this civil response, I'll get

Thanks everyone else for the input.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm wondering.. were you at all interested in her before you saw a pic of her? You only seem miffed at the idea of having sex with a tranny.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Awww I missed the pics

Maybe you could start a discussion by talking about a surgery (real or ficticious) that you had once and ask if she's ever been under the knife for anything. Then again if she's a tranny trying to pass as a woman I guess she wouldn't blow her cover so easily.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

This isn't about her looks per se (pretty versus ugly). This is about her honesty (female versus male).

I don't disagree with your concern, but your concern is misplaced.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i dont see any pictures

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Face down in the dark it's all the same.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
[edit on 5-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
it's all the same.

Not if you feel something that shouldn't be there.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i signed up for a dateing service and none of the people are real. i was talking to one person and she starts spurting out binary numbers.

i even called one of the girls and it was like calling 976 evil. because everytime she would talk the phone would beep and you could hear someone reqinding everything. i was like wtf.

then some fat retard starts asking in the background where the nerds are.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
[edit on 6-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

join