It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of Air Force Col. John Haynes on Roswell alien bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This audio clip is from the 1994 Pentagon Roswell Case Closed Presentation. What a joke. I can tell he's flat out lying. Just listen to his voice. And plus what he says makes no sense at all:

partners.nytimes.com...

[edit on 2-12-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
what a joke. Hundreds of witness's saw child like mutilated bodys ( can mannequins be mutilated?!) along with metallic parts that clearly did not behave like earthly materials..they take us for bafoons. Roswell will NOT just lay down and die..you WISH...lol

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
2 UFOs crashed in Roswell at that time.
One contained retuculans(P+24000)
Other contained retuculians(4robes brain)

HM

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hundreds of witnesses saw these supposed bodies? Where are these hundreds of supposed witnesses, when have they ever come forward?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Hundreds of witnesses saw these supposed bodies? Where are these hundreds of supposed witnesses, when have they ever come forward?

Perhaps a better question would be "where is the supposed Mogul balloon array?"

Many witnesses have come forward.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Pathetic that they still lie about something that happened over 60 years ago.
Looks like we might get the truth about Roswell by 2070 if we're lucky.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Perhaps a better question would be "where is the supposed Mogul balloon array?"

Many witnesses have come forward.

Many witnesses have come forward is a far-cry from the supposed hundreds the other poster claimed saw the supposed bodies.

And if it was a mogul balloon, it would have been trashed decades ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

And if it was a mogul balloon, Jesse Marcell would have known that. The debris field was much larger then what a Mogul balloon array would produce.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
reply to post by SaviorComplex

And if it was a mogul balloon, Jesse Marcell would have known that. The debris field was much larger then what a Mogul balloon array would produce.

How do you know it was much larger? and how do you know that Jesse Marcell would have known? News Flash: Mogul was an top secret project on a scale comparable to the manhattan project. Marcell may very well have not had a need to know of it, seeing as how his wasnt the unit invovled. Being a military officer does not entitle you to all classified information in the military.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Marcell was a radar expert. He would have known the difference between radar reflectors, and something else. Mogul was a classified unit, but none of the materials were out of the ordinary. It's all a lie.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Roswell was the biggest double edged LIE ever made by the US Military, and everyone no's it but they still will not admit it.

We have the signed testimonies of many credible whitnesses and the US Goverment has the material evidence and data.

They are still hiding behind the embarrassing LIE nearly 50 yrs later and I hope this new generation will bring it all to light one day?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'd like to add something which allegedly happened on Jesse's deathbed.

In 1986, on his death bed, retired Major Jesse Marcel told his son; "You must tell the world the truth about Roswell. When the military no longer has a hold over you and your family, please set the record straight!" Although a few internet and radio audiences have been privy to some of Jesse and his father's story, this is the first time that the entire story has been told, and chronicled in the book

Now you can believe or disbelieve that. For starters this info has been released in a book, which might throw doubt on the story as being a shameless cash in. But it would mean that his son is willing to take it on his conscience that he would lie about what his dead father told him, just to make a few bucks. I don't personally know what to believe, I don't have the luxury of allowing myself to believe someone just because they appear convincing.

But makes reasonable sense to me, to believe that Jesse was scared to tell anything he knew about this, his son alleges that his father was threatened if he spoke about it. Deathbed confessions are very interesting, the confession can happen to a family member, but rarely is anything confessed to anyone else, because men fear for the safety of the family that they leave behind.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Actually, Mogul was not a Top Secret project. It was a balloon, and its job was classified. The persons who saw the debris knew what a Mogul balloon looked like, and not one was released at the time of the crash. Major Kevin Randle has researched the Mogul balloon theory and has many things to state about it:

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

Those are just three of his many blogs on Mogul. Read his whole blogs to get a better perspective on Roswell.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Nor will the jfk issue ever die, but i do belielve james e files was the hired gunman.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i got your mogul right here!!

yeah, its never going to end, the only real thing we hope for is another roswell incident (this time with more survivors)

this is the prime example of allowing testemony to rule the court and not the evidence. so now that cgi can produce hoax youtube videos back then, they did the ol bait and switch with the evidence.

believe the people! PEOPLE!*sheesh*

some cases dont provide solid evidence, thats just the way it is.

top topics

join