It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush Belongs in Prison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Meanwhile, Obama gets a total pass for actually doing what everyone claims Bush did, but never actually did. Google posse comitatis and see if it means anything to anyone in this thread. And, then, go back and find evidence of anything Bush did that was not already happening. Wiretapoping, been done since the '60's. Electronic surveillance, ditto. Not one single "right" has been infringed upon. However, you're getting ready to lose one real quick and nobody cares since it's Obama. Never in the history of this country, outside of the Civil War, has the federal military been stationed on our soil. So, I suggest people quit whining about stuff that's been debated, and looked at legally, for the last eight years and start concerning yourself with what's happening right now. This is no conspiracy theory, it's a fact and in the news right now.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATS
It looks like our troops are doing all the killing now -- innocent men, women and children.

Oh .. you are one of 'those'.
Best look at the FACTS before you post drivel.

Originally posted by anonymousATS
"A cold analysis of *fact* is all that is necessary for a fair trial".

By who? YOU? You aren't capable of 'cold analysis of fact'.
You already have the guy hanging from the highest tree branch.

I don't like the guy either, but the frontier justice rhetoric is childish.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
....along with Bill Clinton, George H.w. Bush, Jimmy Carter, Lyndon Johnson, FDR, Woodrow Wilson, Abe Lincoln, the entire ATF, most of the CIA, the FBI, 95% of congress since 1914, The Federal Reserve, all the corrupt lobbyists and "special interests" groups. Why stop at W?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I was looking fo the appropriate place to unleash this startling revelation. Bush himself in a T.V. interveiw blames bad intelligence for not discovering any W.M.D's in Iraq.
He clearly has broken the law. No one is apprehensive, we all Knew there wasn't long before the invasion into Iraq.
He also said that god told him to invade Iraq. So is he saying god gave him bad advice?
The truth is this is the pathetic end of a psychotic mad man who thought he was in control of this world.

Lets go over this again:
Alledgedly 19 known terrorist enter the country on visas.
One F.B.I. agent saw one of them.(ain't like nobody knew anything)
The coordinated attack is carried out successfully against planned targets.

Why does the president start lying? Giving loans not aide to those who lost in the attack. A new spin on the war on terror imerges where by Iraq becomes the focal point of U.S retaliation.
I guess we always knew to "hang him high".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join