It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush Belongs in Prison

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

George W. Bush Belongs in Prison

www.dissidentvoice.org

Electing Barack Obama president was the first step in redeeming American democracy. The second step must be indicting ex-president George W. Bush, giving him a fair trial, finding him guilty of many criminal acts and putting him in prison. Forget revenge. Think rule of law and justice.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This article made interesting reading.
Look at the "sins" of Bush

Going to Afghanistan
Going to Iraq
Guantanamo
Illegal wiretapping

The list is endless. I think the American people need to give Bush a jury trial of sorts

Was Bush responsible for triggering the war in Afghanistan and Iran, did he use 9/11 as an excuse to go to war?

The article asks Obama to put Bush on trial. Havent we tried him in the media already over the last few years? Any winners?

www.dissidentvoice.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

The list is endless. I think the American people need to give Bush a jury trial of sorts

Multiple blunt force injuries. Abrasion in upper right forehead. Abrasion on right lower forehead above eyebrow. Multiple contusions on right cheek and lower nose, left upper forehead, back of head. Abrasions on chest, lower costal margin. Contusions on arm, elbow, forearm, wrist, upper inner arm, groin, inner thigh, right back of knee and calf, left calf, left lower leg. Cause of death was pulmonary embolism due to blunt force injuries.

12/3/2002 A02-093 Bagram Collection Point Pulmonary embolism due to blunt force injuries Homicide

-----

Detainee was found unresponsive restrained in his cell. Death was due to blunt force injuries to lower extremities complicating coronary artery disease.Contusions and abrasions on forehead, nose, head, behind ear, neck, abdomen, buttock, elbow, thigh, knee, foot, toe, hemorrhage on rib area and leg. Detainee died of blunt force injuries to lower extremities, complicating underlying coronary artery disease. The blunt force injuries to the legs resulted in extensive muscle damage, muscle necrosis and rhabomyolysis. Electrolyte disturbances primarily hyperkalemia (elevated blood potassium level) and metabolic acidosis can occur within hours of muscle damage. Massive sodium and water shifts occur, resulting in hypovolemic shock and casodilatation and later, acute renal failure. The decedent's underlying coronary artery disease would compromise his ability to tolerate the electrolyte and fluid abnormalities, and his underlying malnutrition and likely dehydration would further exacerbate the effects of the muscle damage. The manner of death is homicide.

12/10/2002 A02-95 (Landstuhl R.M.C. Autopsy Number) AFIP number: 285913 Bagram Collection Point Blunt force injuries to lower extremities complicating coronary artery disease. Homicide

-----

Died as a result of asphyxia (lack of oxygen to the brain) due to strangulation as evidenced by the recently fractured hyoid bone in the neck and soft tissue hemorrhage extending downward to the level of the right thyroid cartilage. Autopsy reveleaved bone fracture, rib fractures, contusions in mid abdomen, back and buttocks extending to the left flank, abrasions, lateral buttocks. Contusions, back of legs and knees; abrasions on knees, left fingers and encircling to left wrist. Lacerations and superficial cuts, right 4th and 5th fingers. Also, blunt force injuries, predominatnly recent contusions (bruises) on the torso and lower extremities. Abrasions on left wrist are consistent with use of restraints. No evidence of defense injuries or natural disease. Manner of death is homicide. DOD 003329 refers to this case as "strangulation, found outside isolation unit."

6/6/2003 A03-51 Whitehorse Detainment Facility, Nasiriyah, Iraq Strangulation Homicide

-----

Death caused by the multiple blunt force injuries of the lower torso and legs complicated by rhabdommyolisis (release of toxic byproducs into the system due to destruction of muscle). Manner of death is homicide. Decedent was not under the pharmacologic effect of drugs or alcohol at the time of death.

11/6/2003 A03-144 Helmand Prov, Afghanistan Multiple blunt force injuries complicated by rhabdomyolisis Homicide

-----

There's more.

action.aclu.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Are you describing the injuries caused by Gestapo interrogation?

No?

Don't tell me that Americans are such sadists. Or are they? Really?

Well, that's too bad.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander

No?

Well, that's too bad.

Most Americans are sheep (for now). The government and their paid flunkies -- CIA, special forces, et. al. are mindless wolves (for now).

It'll be interesting to see what happens when (if?) Americans finally wake up. Knowing how dumbed-down we are; it will probably take "Gestapo interrogation" of friends and family before that happens.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by anonymousATS]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
(above)

true, very true....

....but its a bit like when you know you are very very late for work....

you soon wake up quickly!!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATS

Originally posted by stander

No?

Well, that's too bad.

Most Americans are sheep (for now). The government and their paid flunkies -- CIA, special forces, et. al. are mindless wolves (for now).

The affiliation with government agencies doesn't strip the employees from their citizenship. They are still (natural born) Americans doing stuff that is a crime against humanity. Maybe it's in their blood. Sadism can be inherited.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I think, St. Peter, the keeper of the gates, will

send him to the right department upon his demise.

If there is a St Peter.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think, St. Peter, the keeper of the gates, will

send him to the right department upon his demise.

If there is a St Peter.

What do you think would happen to the Americans who did the bone breaking -- if Sgt. Peter is real?

[edit on 12/2/2008 by stander]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

giving him a fair trial, finding him guilty of many criminal acts and putting him in prison.

OMG that's funny. It says in the same sentence - give him a fair trial and find him guilty. So much for a fair trial!
What a freak'n joke! The writer is a moron.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree that the statement sounds funny. Probably what the writer meant is that we all know Bush is guilty, but give him a trial and then "convict" him. But I agree with you that a fair trial cannot be given to someone whom we already presume to be guilty.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

giving him a fair trial, finding him guilty of many criminal acts and putting him in prison.

OMG that's funny. It says in the same sentence - give him a fair trial and find him guilty. So much for a fair trial!
What a freak'n joke! The writer is a moron.

The sense of justice unplugged.

Oh, maaaan.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Probably what the writer meant is that we all know Bush is guilty,

Probably. But just the way it's worded ... man!

Fact is - almost all politicians are liars and are corrupt.
There is no way Bush43 is going to jail.
I'm sure that he and Obama have already worked out the 'get out of jail free' pass.
Just as whoever is the POTUS after Obama will give Obama a free ticket on whatever he screws up.

It's the way of politicians. Any of them that claim they will bring justice to the others .... they are just tickling the ears of the voters. It won't happen.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Think a good starting point before a trial is to determine whether Barry is even eligible to hold the office of President. I personally don't think a Kenyan citizen should be eligible. Then to have the DNC fund another Presidential election cycle, seeing as they knew about Barry's actual citizenship status a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Probably what the writer meant is that we all know Bush is guilty,

Probably. But just the way it's worded ... man!

Fact is - almost all politicians are liars and are corrupt.
There is no way Bush43 is going to jail.
I'm sure that he and Obama have already worked out the 'get out of jail free' pass.
Just as whoever is the POTUS after Obama will give Obama a free ticket on whatever he screws up.

It's the way of politicians. Any of them that claim they will bring justice to the others .... they are just tickling the ears of the voters. It won't happen.

I agree, who would want to become President knowing that if they mess up it would lead them directly to jail?

If we send Bush to trial over going to Iraq and Afhganistan then we would have to charge every member of Congress for giving him the ok.

Obama plans on sending more troops to Afhganistan, does that mean he should be tried also?

What if he doesn't immediatley bring troops back from Iraq, should he be tried for that too?

What if terroists keep complaining that they are being tortured under his watch, is he going to be called a war criminal?

Should he be tried as a war criminal if innocent Iraqis get killed?

Or will that be placed directly on President Bush's shoulders?

One other thing, there is no such thing as an EX President, they are known as President forever. The guy who wrote this article is a blind Bush hater who doesn't understand what could happen to future Presidents if Bush is tried.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
KEEP DREAMIN LIBBYS BUSH BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES THATS A BIGGER JOKE THAN YOUR LIBERAL SCUMBAG PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!!!

WAIT A FEW MONTHS AND SEE HOW POPULAR OBAMA IS WHEN HE SENDS US SPIRALING INTO WORLD WAR 3 WITH HIS SLICKSTER ATTITUDE TYPICAL I MUST SAY THO!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASTY LAWLESS
KEEP DREAMIN LIBBYS BUSH BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES THATS A BIGGER JOKE THAN YOUR LIBERAL SCUMBAG PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!!!

WAIT A FEW MONTHS AND SEE HOW POPULAR OBAMA IS WHEN HE SENDS US SPIRALING INTO WORLD WAR 3 WITH HIS SLICKSTER ATTITUDE TYPICAL I MUST SAY THO!!!!!

this country was started by liberal scumbags, getting away from a dictator king and a facist christian church. and of course the constitution and bill of rights was a RADICAL LIBERAL document. so apparently you want a right-wing dictator with a powerful facist christian church.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I agree that the statement sounds funny. Probably what the writer meant is that we all know Bush is guilty, but give him a trial and then "convict" him. But I agree with you that a fair trial cannot be given to someone whom we already presume to be guilty.

I disagree.

A cold analysis of *fact* is all that is necessary for a fair trial. We know this madman is guilty because there are reams of evidence. A fair trial and guilty verdict would be nothing more than an official declaration.

I believe that prison is far too lenient for such a monster. He needs to be hanged. That goes double for Cheney, Rummy and Rice. All their assets should be seized under the RICO statutes.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

We know this madman is guilty because there are reams of evidence. A fair trial and guilty verdict would be nothing more than an official declaration.

You sound just like the guy who wrote the article.

He needs to be hanged.

Ah yes - that old fashioned frontier justice. Damn the 'innocent until proven guilty' and forget the trial. We all 'know' he's guilty anyways. Just string 'em up from the nearest tree with a good strong rope. :shk:

Newsflash - every American is promised a REAL fair trial.
Even the POTUS whom you hate.

If you prefer the other way then i suggest you move to IRAN where they do exactly as you proposed - have a 'trial' and then execute.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

He needs to be hanged.

Ah yes - that old fashioned frontier justice. Damn the 'innocent until proven guilty' and forget the trial. We all 'know' he's guilty anyways. Just string 'em up from the nearest tree with a good strong rope. :shk:

If you prefer the other way then i suggest you move to IRAN where they do exactly as you proposed - have a 'trial' and then execute.

Interesting that you failed to quote "A cold analysis of *fact* is all that is necessary for a fair trial".

BTW, It looks like our troops are doing all the killing now -- innocent men, women and children. Oh but that's "collateral" damage so that doesn't count.....

[edit on 12/2/2008 by anonymousATS]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join