It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick question about "catching up" no news.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I really do hope that I'm posting this in the right place. I've been a member for YEARS, but haven't posted in a long time, and the format here has changed dramatically over time.
My main question is inspired by what happened in India last week regarding the simultaneous and violent attacks upon the multiple hotels that seemed to be focused on killing/injuring Westerners (Europeans, and Americans) along with anyone else they could get in their iron-sites.
The problem that I have with the media, is that once a story has been around for awhile, it's not hard to find "updates" to a news story...but what if you're someone like me who's a few days late and wants to read about the original events of a news story?? For example: The media is now talking a lot about who committed the attacks, and casualty reports...but where can I go to read about what initially happened at the beginning of the event? I hope I didn't ramble and that I got my point across.
Apologies if this is the wrong forum, and if so, administrators feel free to let me know and move it to a more appropriate location.
Thanks guys!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think this thread covers the events right from the beginning. It is very long, but I think it has the info you are looking for:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thank you very much! That was very helpful.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghaleon4

Don't most mainstream news sites have archives of their articles? Usually when you go to a news site and, for example, click on one of the updates for the India attacks, there will be a small box with links to related stories, and if you follow these you should be able to find the breaking article.

top topics

join